New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Hello all. I just ran across this forum and haven't looked around yet. I'm from Bozeman, MT. I look forward till getting too know you all.

Hello new member hear from the state of Maryland. New to the whole concealed carry thing have my permit from Florida Virginia and Utah right now unfortunately Maryland's not so easy to obtain CCW permit look forward to reading and talking about more firearm-related news and discussions

Sent from my SM-N910P using Link Removed

I am NYC is there any day coming when I can carry concealed?

Answer #1: Never!

Answer #2: Trump will fix it soon! (Not really, but some people actually do believe that.)

Answer #3: You already can! Learn the difference between being able to and being allowed to.

Answer #4: Yes, the day you move out of that city.

Your choice! Welcome to the forum.

Answer #1: Never!

Answer #2: Trump will fix it soon! (Not really, but some people actually do believe that.)

Answer #3: You already can! Learn the difference between being able to and being allowed to.

Answer #4: Yes, the day you move out of that city.

Your choice! Welcome to the forum.
Agree with all except #2. Not even a President Chuck Norris is fixing that fetid anarchy frappe. It was all downhill after Rudy.

The Place To Be

Hello all! New member from East Texas. Fairly new to carrying but no stranger to firearms. Just got my carry license this past January. Always looking for tips and advice to be the most responsible armed citizen I can be ;)

Hello! Another Hoosier joining in. Surprised how easy it was to get a Firearm Permit, pay the money, get finger printed, and get permit in two weeks. Essentially a revenue machine for county sheriff (they do spend it on training for the public) and state police. I believe all competent good people should be able to carry everywhere. I've seen enough bad practices in the two months since I've started shooting to believe training should be a requirement though. How the hell does one forget about their gun until it starts banging in the washer at the laundromat? One does not see the competent carry people, just the incompetent ones! I don't want to be around the incompetent ones, let alone talk to them.

Tim.

Hello! Another Hoosier joining in. Surprised how easy it was to get a Firearm Permit, pay the money, get finger printed, and get permit in two weeks. Essentially a revenue machine for county sheriff (they do spend it on training for the public) and state police. I believe all competent good people should be able to carry everywhere. I've seen enough bad practices in the two months since I've started shooting to believe training should be a requirement though. How the hell does one forget about their gun until it starts banging in the washer at the laundromat? One does not see the competent carry people, just the incompetent ones! I don't want to be around the incompetent ones, let alone talk to them.

Tim.

The 2nd Amendment doesn't say anything about needing a permit or training!

A permit and mandatory training to carry a firearm is an ill conceived concept. How much training is necessary to pass a government-mandated test for carrying a firearm? How much money do you have to spend to exercise a right? How much time do you have to wait until you can exercise that right? See Link Removed.

What training do you have to judge others anyway? I bet if you and me go to a range right now, I could show you in 10 minutes how incompetent you are in firearms handling and self defense with a firearm. I can argue that you should not be allowed to carry a firearm. I can also just argue that you need more training, which you do.

Welcome to the forum.

PS: One could argue that the "well-regulated" part of the 2nd Amendment does mandate training, just not the way you envision it.

Hello, from Wichita, KS ☆☆
I'm new here @ the USA Concealed Carry info page, and I'm ready to learn all I can for purposes of self defense!!

Hey everyone! New member from Indiana. Just got my lifetime permit last week. Don't know why it took me so long.

Ex military here with expert marksman ratings and a love for firearms. Grew up with a police officer as a step father and spent a lot of time on the police firing range shooting so many different types of guns.

Now here I am... 41 and just getting my permit. Well, glad to be here and looking forward to learning some valuable stuff from here.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Link Removed

hi im 16 and I live in the state of Arizona and I was wondering about the gun laws and what I can do and can't do I tried searching it up on the web but im not really understanding

Last edited:
Hello to everyone. New member from, yikes, Massachusetts. But I'm originally from Wisconsin!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Link Removed

Good Morning All. I'm a little frustrated. I'm a retired 68 y/o Board Certified Internist in NJ who now works for the largest Healthcare insurer in the state. I currently deal with white collar crime in my present position and have received numerous threats. I applied for my CCW in October of 2016 and still have not heard from the state! The judge is reportedly "very busy". I've reached out to th NRA-ILA but there response was it's difficult to get a CCW in NJ. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back