New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow cowboy did you get stopped or something? I would get my permit first before bringing anything firearm related into the state since it isn't only pistols that require a permit for that matter.

Yes. Got stopped for tail light out . Ask if I had a gun in the truck (I believe cause of NC plate). I said I did. It was in glovebox. They locked me if, took gun, fined me $500

Sent from my XT1080 using USA Carry mobile app

Yes. Got stopped for tail light out . Ask if I had a gun in the truck (I believe cause of NC plate). I said I did. It was in glovebox. They locked me if, took gun, fined me $500

Sent from my XT1080 using USA Carry mobile app

Thanks for sharing cowboy. I empathize with you. Hopefully other newbs here take extra caution.

Hello....My name is Michael and I reside in North Dakota (Thanks to the Air Force). I have had my CCW since 2010 and am new to this site (You can call me Capt. Obviouse).

Merry Christmas to everyone! I'm guessing I had to do this to be able to update my profile?

you're ok in N.Carolina, Virginia, PA and West Virginia, but forget about Delaware, NJ, NY and CT. Pick upa current copy of the Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States before you plan any trips.

My car--FL plates-- is abundantly decorated with pro-2A stickers. To drive to see my mother in CT or my in-laws in NY, I'd have to rent a plain unmarked car or I'd get pulled over for a full search as soon as I crossed the wrong state line.

Just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I'm a retired school teacher here in North Carolina.
Safe travels, gs776

Hi all!
New guy to this site. Just thought I'd make it clear that the 2nd amendment is very well in tact at our humble abode!
I look forward to being a value added member to all here on USA Carry.

Hi, I'm Mike from Nevada. I look forward to learning from other ccw holders and sharing information I have

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using USA Carry mobile app

Hi, I'm Mark. I'm originally from Colorado but I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm a fellow firearm enthusiast. I also like cars, bikes, boat, traveling, and of course, shooting!

Thanks for having me!

Hello from good ol' Tuscarawas County, Ohio! Thanks for the add. My Wife and I will be taking our CCW class next Saturday. I have my Smith SD40-VE that I picked up last Feb, and she has her Taurus 85 that she bought back around '93.

L8R,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back