New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing you can do is leave CA, and take your tax money with you. Sometimes we have to vote with our feet.

Hello!! I'm a new member. I'm in IL and waiting for the CC apps to be released. I've already taken the class and was able to skip the first 8 due to my Military experience. I have a Kahr CW45 that I plan on carrying. I already got everything I need. I have a Kohlster IWB holster and a custom OWB pancake that I made myself.
Link Removed

Hola from Krazyfornia, I am 30 yr vet LEO, passionate about the Constitution and it's defense, also a CCW holder who carries almost continually. Nice fo see so many like-minded souls...

Hello.... new to site and forum. Also to new to the world of Handguns. I have spent a lifetime hunting so am familiar with shooting.... but only long guns. I have decided to get my concealed carry permit and buy a handgun. After lots of research I have selected the Springfirled XDS 9MM. The posts on this forum have been very helpful.

Mike

Howdy, a newbie here, originally from Texas. Retired Navy and presently living in the Philippines, the past 24 years, but headed to ABQ NM in about two years. Haven't shot a firearm in about 27 years now and can't wait to move, start shooting again and getting a CHL. Have been lurking and for awhile now and sure have enjoyed the, shall we say 'lively' posts/discussions and regarding many different topics.

Welcome to site NeanderPAul as it is great to see so many people standing up for our rights. Appreciate the vast amount of knowledge and experiences offered by this site.

I sure like my Springfield X D 9mm, it's a great handgun, great ergonomics and easy to strip for cleaning. congrats on a great carry piece! Be sure to look into situational awareness training if you can afford it, carry is good, knowing when to use it is critical!

New from Virginia

Hi! I'm new here too, still looking to buy something for concealed carry. I have not owned any weapons in over 15 years since moving from Africa. I used to carry a Luger 9mm (model long since forgotten!), prior to that carried a CZ .32, and used a Belgian FN FAL 7.62 NATO rifle in the army, as well as South African R1 or Portuguese G3 copies of the FN when supplies of the real FN were low. (The G3 was a terrible piece of junk) Trained and shot a lot, but not in recent times so I have a lot to learn in terms of US law.

Welcome to the world of concealed carry! I am a veteran LEO with over 30 years experience, and IMHO, the best way to pick a concealment weapon is to do LOTS of research into what is going to be comfortable for you & your ergonomics; I.E. what you are used to for controls, reloading the pistol under stress, carry positions, etc. Lots of stuff to think over. All of it boils down to what you are comfortable with. If you have a local range that rents pistols, this is a good place to start finding out what fits your hand. Handguns are a most personal choice, as not every weapon fits every one. Good luck, and welcome aboard!

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot...could someone please tell me how to edit my profile info. I have the mobile version, btw

Hello friends. I live in extreme Southeast Arkansas. Got my CCL four months ago and since then bought a Glock 27 and Ruger LCP. My wife's CCL ap is in the works so I bought her a Tarus .380 revolver and concealed carry purse for Christmas. Glad to find this forum. Going out to the range here in a few :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back