New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1starflash

Hi I'm new to this site from Chicago area.

Hi my name is Jeremy. I am in a wheelchair. Anyone out there have experience with conceal carry with a wheelchair. I am always looking for new idea's on good ways to carry.

Thanks

Hi my name is Jeremy. I am in a wheelchair. Anyone out there have experience with conceal carry with a wheelchair. I am always looking for new idea's on good ways to carry.

Thanks

Welcome Jeremy. I have no experience with wheelchair carrying but my thoughts go to a Sneaky Pete holster. You might even be able to use a 511 tactical carry shirt holster. These allow carrying under the arm and hug the body pretty well. I would think someone out there has experience with this but this will give you something to consider anyway.

Awesome! I am a chemical engineer from near Charleston WV. Pitt and WVU should really be playing on Friday! I hate what has happened to good rivalries in college football.

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

I agree, I miss that game the day after Thanksgiving.

New guy here from WA state. I have been coming to the us carry site for a little bit now, and just recently became part of the forums. Nice place to hang out and all sorts of info.

Ken

Hello everybody
Thanks for having me. I just started carrying a few months ago, a late bloomer in my family at 42. I live in the gun friendly state of NC.

Hello everyone...noob from south-central PA. Recent convert from wheelguns to semi-autos! That leaves a lot of room for learning about semis...

Hi. I'm a ewbie from The People's Democratic Banana Republic of Illinois. I joined to find out more about CC and figure out how I can manage it in a state where every other jurisdiction has ridiculously restrictive and conflicting gun ordinances.

Welcome

Hello everybody
Thanks for having me. I just started carrying a few months ago, a late bloomer in my family at 42. I live in the gun friendly state of NC.

Hello Valsheia,
Yes NC is a gun friendly state and the public does not freak if they see a handgun. Even though you call yourself a late bloomer, you are now carrying and in today's world you just can't carry a cop.
Welcome scoyote85

Greetings to all newcomers and residents. Glad to see so many people with the same goal of protecting our rights, family, and homes. Great ideas and many topics for thought. I like the experiences and preferences of all. Really does support the fact that the best gun of all is the one you will use and have with you when needed.

I'm the newest new guy ;) I'm a firearms instructor, reloader for 40+ years (first machine a MEC 600 Jr when I was 15), retired USMC, avid target shooter, avid trap shooter

Hey everyone. I'm a new member to the site. Looks like alot of interesting things to check out here on the site. I live in the Metro Detroit area, BUT still a Buckeye through and through. Hope to learn alot of things off the site, and get alot of different opinions on everything gun related.

Newbie here in California. Really want to get my CCW here in So cal, but my county does NOT make it easy. Looking to learn what I can do to make it easier, and less stresful to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back