New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all.I'm just registered here today.I live in Texas and I'm very new to this
Welcome to Gottlieb: from Blogengeezer. We travel Texas often. Great State Parks with free fishing (no license required) Love the knowledge that anywhere we go, someone is most likely Certified and 'Strapped'. What a great feeling of security that brings. I used to feel 'Under and Alone', (great book BTW) before the freedom loving States went CCW. United States of America "One Nation Under God". Long may it stand.

I havea ccw in Mo. I am tired of gov. treading on the 2nd amendment. All the countrys that took away the guns from sitizens, the crime went up some places asmuch as 3oo percent plus. Must be some other reason they want us to be unarmed????:angry:

Hmmm... Do you really think so??!!:hang3:

new here / lurked for awhile

a friend who carries always seems to be well informed - he likes this site a lot. I have to agree with him - very informative - the state info/ maps are great.

I've been with USCCA for a few years, but prob. won't renew...the forums are too hard to log into, problems with cookies and how much of my computer access to give them (I wont do it), etc...

Prob. won't be a huge poster as my business picks up again heavy after first of year, but thanks to all who post all the good stuff.

current carry pieces that rotate in and out
GLock 23 with CT grips
Ruger LCR with CT grips
NAA Mini in .22LR

642 and 442 both with CT grips around house, ride along with me at times
Charter Arms "southpaw" with CT grips also at house (neat gun, but I've trained loading "righty" so long...I'm not very good with it, so it stays hidden in a book on shelf in kitchen.

Hi, I'm another new Ohioan member. I took the class yesterday, but will also be living in Arkansas and Nevada due to the military. Still researching weapons, have not bought any yet.

Tarus judge holsterIjust

The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.

I just bought the judge 45/410 and I am looking for a good holster I am left handed also anybody have a recomendention

New guy on the block

Stopping in from Texas to say Hi. Just joined (found site while searching for reciprocity states). Have had CHL from TX for a couple of years. Shoot in IDPA and local league matches. Looking forward to learning from y'all and maybe contribute something myself.:biggrin:

Hello from the Gunshine State

Hi folks, have been visiting this site off and on for a while now and thought I should go ahead and join. Have learned lots, look forward to learning more from everyone, and who knows? Maybe once in a while I might have something worthwhile to say. LOL.

I am an OC guy in a CC only state, so yes, I am also labeling myself as political activist. LOL

Old skool when it comes to my weapons, I like them to be made of metal and wood.:yes2:
Favorite handguns are 1911's and Hi Powers but I even love the clones.
Like to hunt, fish, camp, and shoot when I can. Work in Security.

Nice to meet everyone.
All the best
Gulf Coast Gunman

a friend who carries always seems to be well informed - he likes this site a lot. I have to agree with him - very informative - the state info/ maps are great.

I've been with USCCA for a few years, but prob. won't renew...the forums are too hard to log into, problems with cookies and how much of my computer access to give them (I wont do it), etc...

Prob. won't be a huge poster as my business picks up again heavy after first of year, but thanks to all who post all the good stuff.

current carry pieces that rotate in and out
GLock 23 with CT grips
Ruger LCR with CT grips
NAA Mini in .22LR

642 and 442 both with CT grips around house, ride along with me at times
Charter Arms "southpaw" with CT grips also at house (neat gun, but I've trained loading "righty" so long...I'm not very good with it, so it stays hidden in a book on shelf in kitchen.

Good to see you over here, too, solocanoe.
There are quite a few of us from USCCA over here.
The reciprocity map here (with all the state-by-state details) is the best I have found.

Welcome; from the Old North state!!!

Hello from New Member in Virginia

Hello, everyone. I've been a long time gun rights advocate, hunter, ex-cop and now the owner of a non-lethal self-defense company by the name of Strike Back Technologies (Link Removed). I'm also a member of the NRA, VCDL and the USCCA. I just recently found this forum so it didn't take me long to register. My plan? Just sit back and read until I feel like I have something worthwhile to contribute.

Be safe, everyone.

SA1911 From ATL GA.

Hi Guys and Gal's I found this post after posted earlier.I guess it pays to look good before posting LOL my bad.
Sorry for the mix up on my part. any way I'm SA 1911 and I'm from ATL GA. I found y'all on Georgia Carry.ORG
and though I join up . And again thanks for having on the site. SA1911

Hello, everyone. I've been a long time gun rights advocate, hunter, ex-cop and now the owner of a non-lethal self-defense company by the name of Strike Back Technologies (Link Removed). I'm also a member of the NRA, VCDL and the USCCA. I just recently found this forum so it didn't take me long to register. My plan? Just sit back and read until I feel like I have something worthwhile to contribute.

Be safe, everyone.

I just threw my hand up to you on the USCCA site!
But, again, welcome; from the Old North state!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back