New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodevening all. Been a lurker for a while but decided to join in the conversations.

Goodevening all. Been a lurker for a while but decided to join in the conversations.

A lurker huh? :sarcastic: I kept getting the feeling I was being watched. Well besides the Feds..:blink::unsure:

Welcome to you and all new members. Great site, lots of fun and adventure.:biggrin:

Peace..

A big hello to everyone from the mountains of East,Tn. I love what I've read of the forums so far and I can't wait to read and participate further.

That's funny, I posted a reply earyler and it never showed up, huh.

Well I think that the pop ups were just because I wasn't officaly signed up yet, I got my e-mail saying I was OKed after I posted the message so I think I was still not an offical member till then, it's working fine now.

This is the site I am on the most if there are any northeast shooters here check us out.

northeastshooters.com .

Looks like a nice site you all have here I'll try to come back often.

See Ya

David

OK this is getting strange, I've tryed to post a few times here and it says it takes it but the post doesn't show up on the page, what's going on?????

OK this is getting strange, I've tryed to post a few times here and it says it takes it but the post doesn't show up on the page, what's going on?????

Dunno, You did it right twice in this thread. Walk us through it. What did you do? New thread, or post on existing thread?

OK that was strange, I used the Post Reply button a few times and the messages never showed up, I just tryed the Quick Reply and it worked, I'm at a loss, don't now why one would work and not the other.

OH well I was trying to say it looks like a nice site here and I'll have to try and come back often.

I'm from the northeast and I'm most times on this site if any of you would like to check it out:

northeastshooters.com .

See Ya

David

(lets see if my post takes this time)

OK that was strange, I used the Post Reply button a few times and the messages never showed up, I just tryed the Quick Reply and it worked, I'm at a loss, don't now why one would work and not the other.

OH well I was trying to say it looks like a nice site here and I'll have to try and come back often.

I'm from the northeast and I'm most times on this site if any of you would like to check it out:

northeastshooters.com .

See Ya

David

(lets see if my post takes this time)

Where in the northeast?

MA says hello..

Peace...

OK the quote reply is working the quick reply is working. I'm trying the "Post Reply" button again, lets see what happens.

The "Post Reply" is the one that wasn't working, will no in a few......................

EDIT: wolfhunter it seems to be working now, I'm not sure why it wasn't, maybe being a newbie it wasn't catching my posts right or something, I don't no, but as I said it seems to be working now, Thanks.

David

Were you on the bus to DC for the SAM march April 19th? If so perhaps we have met.

Peace...

No I wasn't on the bus. I couldn't make it.

I haven't made any of the NES shoots, I've done some meet and greets and I have done the NES tours of S&W, I was the one that set up the S&W tour for NES a few months ago.

No I wasn't on the bus. I couldn't make it.

I haven't made any of the NES shoots, I've done some meet and greets and I have done the NES tours of S&W, I was the one that set up the S&W tour for NES a few months ago.

I'm actually not a member of that site. I was sent the link from a member here on this site for the bus trip sign up.
Let me know when the next S&W trip will be, I'd love to make the trip out.

Peace...

I'm actually not a member of that site. I was sent the link from a member here on this site for the bus trip sign up.
Let me know when the next S&W trip will be, I'd love to make the trip out.

Peace...

OH OK, I thought you were, someone one on NES has an Avatar something like yours that's why I thought it was you.

Nice chatting with you but I don't want to get "off Topic" to much here and get yelled at :pleasantry: so I'll stop here, thanks for the welcome everyone.

See Ya

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back