New Hampshire non resident permit processing time now 7 weeks

artcarney,
Phone number I used to contact New Hampshire permit processing is 603-271-3575.
Hope this helps. My renewal took from 1/26 (mailing app) to 4/30 (receiving permit).
Bill

Spoke to them today and they are currently doing applications from April 27. I sent mine in that day and they have not even cashed my check yet.

Good News !!!

Guys,

I got home today and the wifey tells me I have a letter from New Hampshire I almost passed out.

I mailed my non resident permit application on July 29th. I saw the check was cashed on Aug 10th and today August 24th I have my brand new NH non resident pistol/revolver License in my sweaty fat hands!!!!

Counting Weekends this is 26 days from the day I mailed it!!!!

Amazing increase in time from what I've read here and other places. I bet the $100 fee slowed a lot of applications...

Anyway to the New Hampshire State Dept of Safety personnel....THANK YOU !!!!!

Bravo Zulu..

Symtron

Guys,

I got home today and the wifey tells me I have a letter from New Hampshire I almost passed out.

I mailed my non resident permit application on July 29th. I saw the check was cashed on Aug 10th and today August 24th I have my brand new NH non resident pistol/revolver License in my sweaty fat hands!!!!

Counting Weekends this is 26 days from the day I mailed it!!!!

Amazing increase in time from what I've read here and other places. I bet the $100 fee slowed a lot of applications...

Anyway to the New Hampshire State Dept of Safety personnel....THANK YOU !!!!!

Bravo Zulu..

Symtron

Wait wait. You sent yours on the 29th of July and just got it back? :fie: Where is mine?

I mailed mine on 4-14-09 and got it 8-27-09. The official postmark was 8-17-09. However, there was a little snag in that my permit was mailed to South Carolina becauase it was attached to someone else's! But, it was quickly mailed to me by that person. Thank you Angie in Pickens, South Carolina! Thanks for looking out for me !!

I saw where my check cleared the bank today so hopefully permit will come next week mailed off application 4/27

I mailed mine on 4-14-09 and got it 8-27-09. The official postmark was 8-17-09. However, there was a little snag in that my permit was mailed to South Carolina becauase it was attached to someone else's! But, it was quickly mailed to me by that person. Thank you Angie in Pickens, South Carolina! Thanks for looking out for me !!

Kind of scary that they would send your permit to another person! :eek: It's a good thing that the great majority of folks receiving firearms permits are honest law abiding citizens. :biggrin:

gf

Still have not got mine but the lady said it was approved and I should be getting it any day

Mine was mailed 4/27/2009 got it Saturday 9/5/2009. Issued date 4/30/2009 is on permit.

Mine was mailed 4/27/2009 got it Saturday 9/5/2009. Issued date 4/30/2009 is on permit.

It must have been not mailed, That is over 4 1/2 months ago!!!

Was the envelope chewed up or dirty like it was maybe caught in the mail process?

Wow Dude, happy you got it...finally.

I wonder if someone is able to get the Statistics on how many Resident and Non-Resident permits have been given out since the Election and Non-Resident Price increase...

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back