New Hampshire non resident permit processing time now 7 weeks

Just called their hotline a few minutes ago, said they are working on the backlog of non-resident permits received in May. Guess I have another month to wait since I submitted in June.

My cheque still has not been cashed. The hotline says they are working on "first few weeks in June" applications.

Sorry folks, didn't want to start a new thread on this one, but, while a Resident of NH I applied for my renewal (expires 10.19.09) at the begining of October and I just went and picked it up this morning.
Couple of things, I still got the paper license instead of the "card" type which would have been better. Still $10.00 for the 4 years. Now, I just noticed on it that it shows 9.21.09 as the date issued (even though it was the first week in October) which means it would expire on 9.21.13, instead it shows for an expiration date.....my birth date which would make the license good for 4 years and 5 months. Have any NH Residents got their renewal and have their birth date as the expiration date?

LOL, i just got mine at the tail end of last year so mines still got a few years to go. But i will agree with you on the paper bull crap. It would be so much easier to make them like the out of state hard plastic ones.

So your good till around Dec.2012 before your next renewal for NH resident?
MAYBE at that time it'll get written to expire on your bday also? Something new? I don't know.
Again, sorry folks for going off Non-Resident Processing Time topic. I figured we could add Resident in here also saving space on another thread. If not, then shoot me.:hang3:

Says the date was 07/13/2008 EXP is 07/13/2012 but I'm kinda F**** i wrote my change of address on the back of my DL in red sharpie and i store my CCP behind my DL so now the red sharpie is rubbing off onto the paper CCP.

Sorry folks, didn't want to start a new thread on this one, but, while a Resident of NH I applied for my renewal (expires 10.19.09) at the begining of October and I just went and picked it up this morning.
Couple of things, I still got the paper license instead of the "card" type which would have been better. Still $10.00 for the 4 years. Now, I just noticed on it that it shows 9.21.09 as the date issued (even though it was the first week in October) which means it would expire on 9.21.13, instead it shows for an expiration date.....my birth date which would make the license good for 4 years and 5 months. Have any NH Residents got their renewal and have their birth date as the expiration date?

How'd you only pay $10??? Is it cheaper for residents than it is for non-residents?

How'd you only pay $10??? Is it cheaper for residents than it is for non-residents?

None resident permits use to be 20 dollars but they just raised the price up to 100 dollars for a none resident permit. Resident permits are ten dollars and we apply at our local police departments and they approve the permits. If a town does not have a full time department then town manger can approve the permits. None residents have to apply to the state police and that's why you have such a higher wait time. Both none resident and resident permits are both good for four years from the date of issue. But none residents get a hard plastic permit and residents get a printer paper permit.

Says the date was 07/13/2008 EXP is 07/13/2012 but I'm kinda F**** i wrote my change of address on the back of my DL in red sharpie and i store my CCP behind my DL so now the red sharpie is rubbing off onto the paper CCP.

I use the transparent sticky crap for my license which covers both sides. Don't know WHY they didn't use the "plastic card" instead.

They spelled my name wrong. They spelled it "Edwrd" instead of Edward and no one answers at their number. :mad: Left a message and probably won't get a reply for a while.

They spelled my name wrong. They spelled it "Edwrd" instead of Edward and no one answers at their number. :mad: Left a message and probably won't get a reply for a while.

Keep trying and you may actually get a live person. I was persistant and finally got a live person who resolved a problem I had.

David

Wow, just got mine back way sooner than expected. Anyone else get their back quick?
Mailed November 2 09
Received in NH Nov 3 09
Issued Nov 7 09
Mailed Nov 20 09
In Hand Nov 26 09
I am pleasantly surprised.

Wow, just got mine back way sooner than expected. Anyone else get their back quick?
Mailed November 2 09
Received in NH Nov 3 09
Issued Nov 7 09
Mailed Nov 20 09
In Hand Nov 26 09

Wonder why it took them 2 weeks to drop it in the mail?

Mailed November 2 09
Received in NH Nov 3 09
Issued Nov 7 09
Mailed Nov 20 09
In Hand Nov 26 09

Wow, they must be caught up. Mailed- June, Cashed- Oct, Recieved Nov. That was 5 months!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back