New Anti-Carjacking Device

CRW

I really want one of these!!

Link Removed

I really want one of these!!

Link Removed

I mounted my extra holster to my center console. It is easily accessible and my leg covers it when I drive. When I get out I slip my LC9 back in my IWB holster and off I go.

eagleeyes:298939 said:
erm would that be considered legal under concealed permit limit??

Depends on the state. Different states have different laws regaurding carrying in a vehicle. In Oregon I do not need a permit to carry in my vehicle, in WA I need a permit to carry in a vehicle and keep the firearm loaded. So, depending on your state, a permit may or may not be required, and if required may or may not cover vehicle carry. I advise you to go to your State's website, find the statutes and learn learn learn :)

This is definitely a neat holster...but maybe it's just me being a skeptic...

I have seen a lot of car crashes. The position you should be in and the space around your body in a vehicle is supposed to be a certain way to give you the maximum benefit of the car's safety features. I would hate to see a broken tibia/fibula/kneecap/femur or a life/limb endangering laceration to the leg because the space for your legs has just drastically been reduced. Just like self defense, we usually don't decide when a car crash is going to happen, the time chooses us. It's all risk vs benefit, to each his own.

I like it but the immediate problem I see is the likelihood that you will point the firearm at something on your body seems high.

I'll stay with my belt holster with which I've trained.

I uses a serpa quick connect system and put a female adapter under mine so I can go from holster on hip to under steering wheel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back