My wife is the most wonderful woman in the world!

MNBlackjack

Wifey bought me a used Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II for my birthday. It has some holster wear but it is one heck of a straight shooter. It even came with the original receipt, purchased last April.

I feel like when I was eight years old and got the coolest new Hot Wheels for my birthday. And my birthday is still two weeks away.:man_in_love:

You'll be happy with that Kimber, Blackjack! Use it in good health, and Happy Birthday!

Happy , Happy! Nice sidearm, but don't talk too load,,, Bloomberg may try to bust ya for a straw purchase... :mad:

Let me know if you want to get rid of your wife. I could use a woman like that! I picked up a Kimber Ultra Carry myself last week. It's a sweet shooting little package. I had to pay for mine myself.

Sorry Gentlemen but she is a keeper. :yes4:

Happy , Happy! Nice sidearm, but don't talk too load,,, Bloomberg may try to bust ya for a straw purchase... :mad:

Too bad for Bloomberg, I live in MN not New York. We're becoming a very gun friendly state.

The funny thing is we went in to pick up a new Sig Sauer P232 for my birthday gift. But the owner knew that I had two other 1911s and while we were waiting for the approval to come back she said "I need to show you something." She pulled out the Kimber and I said "how much?" It was a little more than the Sig, but I'll take a .45 over the Sig .380 any day. She (the owner of the range) just changed her paperwork and I said "We'll be on lane one. See you in an hour or so."

That's not holster wear...

Wifey bought me a used Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II for my birthday. It has some holster wear but it is one heck of a straight shooter. It even came with the original receipt, purchased last April.

I feel like when I was eight years old and got the coolest new Hot Wheels for my birthday. And my birthday is still two weeks away.:man_in_love:

That's not holster wear...She was considerate enough to make sure it was properly broken in and also that it would match your distressed Levi's. She is obviously a much greater wife than you give her credit for...

Dude That Is Awesome!

That's not holster wear...She was considerate enough to make sure it was properly broken in and also that it would match your distressed Levi's. She is obviously a much greater wife than you give her credit for...

Dude That Is Awesome!

OK festus I'm a little creeped out. Because I do have a pair of distressed Levi's. :haha:
I wouldn't put it past her to do something like that. Last year for my 40th she rented out the whole range for my party.

Congrats and does she have a sister????? :biggrin:

Sorry KimberPB, she's an only child. :biggrin:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back