Most Cops are Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone. Just the 5 turds that are constantly swirling in the bowl, but never flush. (Axeb!tch Deanimator, Firefighterchen, BluesStringer , NavyLCDR).

Link Removed

and they continue to do so daily... I come back here to see that the same crew dominated this forum with their bully tactics...their disrespect, and their assault on peole who have actually defended this country.

I come back here
As the punchline to the joke about the hunter and the bear goes, I don't think you're coming here to hunt.

My advice to you is that if it's rough trade your after, give Harry Reid a call. He can obviously steer you in the right direction...

Look, I don't know you but you are very insulting to others.
Now I will admit to not knowing the whole story but I don't think the fighting and name calling really helps anything.
Just an observation. Not trying to step on anyone's toes.

You will find out soon who can't contribute without bringing in insults...same people who post racist and bigoted comments. Glad to see you made it here all right though.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

and they continue to do so daily... I come back here to see that the same crew dominated this forum with their bully tactics...their disrespect, and their assault on peole who have actually defended this country.

You will find out soon who can't contribute without bringing in insults.

Calling you, and the rest of your goomba's turds, should be considered a nice compliment. A turd can be useful. It can fertilize, and aid in healthy growth of plant life. That is something far more useful than you ass wipes could possibly hope to be on your best day. I don't know what the hell any of you are complaining about?

Calling you, and the rest of your goomba's turds, should be considered a nice compliment. A turd can be useful. It can fertilize, and aid healthy growth of plant life. That is something far more useful than you ass wipes could possibly hope to be on your best day. I don't know what the hell any of you are complaining about?

Thanks for making my point....and thank you for not procreating.

The very few I've met in my life, that I could remotely correlate into the same category as this bunch of nit wits, have all committed suicide. And sadly, most all of those were pale in comparison to the total worthlessness of this entire pathetic bunch.

It doesn't surprise me that the people around you kill themselves to get away from you.

when I first came here, I introduced myself, and offered a little back ground... I said that I was 70 years old.. and a combat wounded veteran, and a Retired GM design engineer.. instantly this crew began their disrespect.. I didn't know who they were but over the months their tactic became apparent.. Anyone who comes here and has more to offer in experience then they do, they feel threatened. After all, after many months here I see these guy never leave their house or have a life outside of this forum../ AS was mentioned you can't polish a turd, these guy are a perfect example... if you want to know who threw the first stone... I was called Rambo by this group of disrespectful retards, who did not know me from Adam, only that I had more patriotism in my little finger then the five of them could muster together on their best day... they continued the insults and disrespect , never once welcoming me to this forum.../ you can polish a turd and its still a turd.. you can put a tuxedo on a pig and its still a pig...

and they continue to offer nothing in their retorts.." go call Harry Reid "... OUCH... send me to the burn unit... LOL... the good news is you guys could easily be mistaken for pimple puss on a real man's asss. that about as close to real men that any of you will ever get.

IM off for a few days..... Ill be back to see the same ole shiit from these guys, I am sure..

when I first came here, I introduced myself, and offered a little back ground... I said that I was 70 years old.. and a combat wounded veteran, and a Retired GM design engineer.. instantly this crew began their disrespect.. I didn't know who they were but over the months their tactic became apparent.. Anyone who comes here and has more to offer in experience then they do, they feel threatened. After all, after many months here I see these guy never leave their house or have a life outside of this forum../ AS was mentioned you can't polish a turd, these guy are a perfect example... if you want to know who threw the first stone... I was called Rambo by this group of disrespectful retards, who did not know me from Adam, only that I had more patriotism in my little finger then the five of them could muster together on their best day... they continued the insults and disrespect , never once welcoming me to this forum.../ you can polish a turd and its still a turd.. you can put a tuxedo on a pig and its still a pig...

and they continue to offer nothing in their retorts.." go call Harry Reid "... OUCH... send me to the burn unit... LOL... the good news is you guys could easily be mistaken for pimple puss on a real man's asss. that about as close to real men that any of you will ever get.

Link Removed

Post 390. Unprovoked hate within 30 posts towards me. More hate towards other members.

You need to be around here more than 35 posts to start disrespecting people. Especially some well respected contributors. The regulars will eventually beat you down in you in support of our friends.

It's not a threat. It's the reality of all forums. Start hassling people and they'll make you the joke. Get real. You're new. Good posters take it easy with name calling and insults. It detracts from any real point. It causes others to stop reading part-way through the post. Then people just simply begin to make the insulter the but of a joke... hundreds of times. If you're here to discuss topics great. If you're here to insult and name call you'll become the target of jokes. If this internet forum is nothing of significant importance then you have chosen to spend you time arguing with people and topics that are of no significance. I think that's called a waste of time.

You might want to rethink who's sounding immature here.* You aren't exactly on the moral high ground as far as that topic is concerned.

Vaseline....boys club and waste of humanity.* You are scary! Why all the hate?

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

BC1, Farmhood, and Rhino saw through your crap from day one as well. BC couldn't have been more spot on with what happened here

So why did they start the name calling... calling me Rambo... questioning my credentials... If I offered an experience be it in civilian life or when I was in the military it was disrespected or challenged... this group is vey unfriendly.. much like the kids.. who called me a baby killer when I cam home from my first tour in Vietnam...These guys felt threatened that I had more real
life experiences to share..
when I see a veteran, I shake their hand and offer my understanding, and respect.. These asssholes have no respect for anyone with world experiences. IM on a half dozen other forum, and no one anywhere has treated me like these guy have done... the proof being they do it to others and who ever is the first to jump on someone.. the others are quick to add their likes at the bottom... its like a bunch of child molesters, high fiving each other after a rape...

So why did they start the name calling... calling me Rambo... questioning my credentials... If I offered an experience be it in civilian life or when I was in the military it was disrespected or challenged... this group is vey unfriendly.. much like the kids.. who called me a baby killer when I cam home from my first tour in Vietnam...These guys felt threatened that I had more real
when I see a veteran, I shake their hand and offer my understanding, and respect.. These asssholes have no respect for anyone with world experiences. IM on a half dozen other forum, and no one anywhere has treated me like these guy have done... the proof being they do it to others and who ever is the first to jump on someone.. the others are quick to add their likes at the bottom... its like a bunch of child molesters, high fiving each other after a rape...

Well, let's look at your history that started it:

I would never use a defensive carry that required that you unzip, unlock, unbutton, unsnap.

Do you carry concealed outside the vehicle? If so then you have to take the extra action required to retrieve the gun from under concealment.

What????? extra action??? are you crazy??? do you really hav fe a license to carry?? Are you old enough??? I don't care if it takes ten actions when I don't need to draw my weapon... what a stupid argument... I can not believe the level of maturity and the argumentative approach found here...

Let me explain it to you like you are a 8 year old.. moving my weapon from my car to my carry holster is not an issue... the issue is when you need to get to your weapon in a hurry that unzipping , unbuttoning, or unsnapping becomes a issue.. why do I have to explain such rudimentary aspect of carrying to people who claim to be grown ups... seems like a boys club to me.. just like the reviews I found about this forum...

Seems to me like you were the one to first go all apeshit over a simple question.

Well, let's look at your history that started it:

Seems to me like you were the one to first go all apeshit over a simple question.

Same happened to me.

and firefighter, I dont allow any government OR INDIVIDUAL to infringe on ANY of my rights...... If you had half a brain you could diistinguish that which is others rights without infringing on someone elses, which is what I practice, you know, that "rightful liberty" thing you ignore all the time.... go back to your promoting gun free zones and leave the adults to their conversation....

I'd love to see you "allow" yourself onto my properties with a firearm. Grow up before you hurt yourself.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Went apeshit over my disagreement with axe, one of the guys he thinks is part of the boys club...

You seem like a real person of low self esteem... you seem to be all amped up on your pseudo tough guy personality... I find most people with this internet posture are in reality, spineless jelly fish in real life.....

You are confrontational at best.. and seem to want to fight and be argumentative here in a safe environment... typical of a person with low self esteem and need to get it from an internet forum...

Grow Up??? I've only been here a short time, and in my 70 years of life. You act like a child.

And he wonders why BC1, Farmhood, blues, Ringo, Charles, Navy, Bikenut, axe, Rhino...man the list goes on and on... Haven't gotten along with him...seems bill has the same problem (with everyone)...

He forgets who threw the first stone(s)...Dementia or alzheimers?

Interesting, ET name is Bill too...Anyone think two accounts?

And the "Turd Five" shift into maximum whine mode, utilizing full clip art as their ultimate weapon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back