Most Cops are Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to go to a fluffer site with articles two years ago...that opens up so many more abusive stories

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Infantile name calling, stiff armed, brown shirted, goosestepping badgefluffery are all you have.

Only because facts and reality bore a cop hater such as yourself. Make that a dumb ass cop hater, who requires feeding off of his own bull$h!t. Stick to your fantasy problems that don't exist.

Sorry guys this has been dragging on for a while without resolution. Ya'll just keep kicking the dog on both sides. If ya gonna stroke your ego's, pls do it in the privacy of your own homes. OR perhaps your parents basement. Don't know, just saying. Nuf Said!

I think if they were going to give the internet an enema, they would stick the nozzle right in this forum.... the four musketeers have turned into the 4 sphincters...

Even after numerous hints... Not to post fuel to the discourse.. You continue to open your mouth, which is hilarious.. The more I goad you into not responding, the more your show your stupidity... by opening your mouth, you think you are intelligent ? You are a sad and pathetic poster child for lonely.....this seems to be all you guys have in life ( this forum and each other ).. You could not function in the real world. I think billt is having as much fun with you guys, as I am.... the others you attack, usually leave....It hard to find four people of the same bottom feeding caliber in the same place... to point out your social disorders on a daily basis. I think we are both thankful that we don't know anyone in our lives that are as pathetic as your crew.... I can speak only for myself here... I thank God daily ( especially when I come to this forum ) for the blessings in my life, considering I could have been born , one of you guys....

Even after numerous hints... Not to post fuel to the discourse.. You continue to open your mouth, which is hilarious.. The more I goad you into not responding, the more your show your stupidity... by opening your mouth, you think you are intelligent ? You are a sad and pathetic poster child for lonely.....this seems to be all you guys have in life ( this forum and each other ).. You could not function in the real world. I think billt is having as much fun with you guys, as I am.... the others you attack, usually leave....It hard to find four people of the same bottom feeding caliber in the same place... to point out your social disorders on a daily basis. I think we are both thankful that we don't know anyone in our lives that are as pathetic as your crew.... I can speak only for myself here... I thank God daily ( especially when I come to this forum ) for the blessings in my life, considering I could have been born , one of you guys....

I think we are both thankful that we don't know anyone in our lives that are as pathetic as your crew.

The very few I've met in my life, that I could remotely correlate into the same category as this bunch of nit wits, have all committed suicide. And sadly, most all of those were pale in comparison to the total worthlessness of this entire pathetic bunch.

I may be missing something so please forgive me if my assumption is wrong, but, if you think the people here are "upsetting", then why stay here?

Still don't get it do you... IM guessing you would have to move up the evolution ladder a few rungs to were it says stupid, to understand that you are so dumb as to continue showing your stupidity. IM betting that even after this brick ( One of many ) has fallen on your head. you will continue to show your stupidity.. by thinking you could possible go toe to toe with me...

Still don't get it do you... IM guessing you would have to move up the evolution ladder a few rungs to were it says stupid, to understand that you are so dumb as to continue showing your stupidity. IM betting that even after this brick ( One of many ) has fallen on your head. you will continue to show your stupidity.. by thinking you could possible go toe to toe with me...

Look, I don't know you but you are very insulting to others.
Now I will admit to not knowing the whole story but I don't think the fighting and name calling really helps anything.
Just an observation. Not trying to step on anyone's toes.

I may be missing something so please forgive me if my assumption is wrong, but, if you think the people here are "upsetting", then why stay here?

Not everyone. Just the 5 turds that are constantly swirling in the bowl, but never flush. (Axeb!tch Deanimator, Firefighterchen, BluesStringer , NavyLCDR).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back