Most Cops are Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not in the habit of making up foolish lies to appease sociopaths.

You're just an expert at trying to create problems where none exist. Hand grenades and churches.... Jesus Christ. :rolleyes:

You're just an expert at trying to create problems where none exist. Hand grenades and churches.... Jesus Christ. :rolleyes:
It wasn't Jesus Christ who committed the Ouradour sur Glaine massacre. It was Joachim Peiper. But I'm sure you consider that no more of a problem than the murder of Kathryn Johnston. In fact, I doubt you consider EITHER murder.

This forum and it's pseudo overlords... never cease to amaze me.. I leave for a week and I was willing to bet that on my return ,the four musketeers would be beating up on some one... You asssholes, could not change your stripes in a paint booth... Deanimator, Firefighterchen, BluesStringer , NavyLCDR. No wonder no one sticks around long enough to make a contribution... When I first came here I made a few contributions to which the assshole brigade took offence and made sure that I was not welcome.. the funny thing is, you four guys are the problem with this forum...but the good news for me is that you guys are hilarious .. as a group of internet bullies, and I won't mention the other sub species punks you surround yourself with... ... I suspect a group of spineless jelly fish in real life.. other wise you would not spend so much time here, in the real world if you acted like this, you would get your asses beat daily... Thanks for proving day after day that you guys are pathetic...but fun to watch and also to be thankful that I don't know anyone like you... Water seeks its own level and in this forum you guys have found each other.. what a waste of bandwidth...

I suspect a group of spineless jelly fish in real life. other wise you would not spend so much time here, in the real world if you acted like this, you would get your asses beat daily......

Just like the way he let that cop walk all over him for over 10 minutes straight in that restaurant. He had all he could do to not wet his pants.

Hey billt.... to show just how pathetic they are, and how dumb.. watch them come back at me.. because that is all they know how to do.. they are so stupid, I even pointed it out many times that the way to get rid of me,, is not to respond.. when they do respond they only make it more fun.. how stupid can a group of internet sociopaths actually be..

a group of internet bullies
Interesting... it's not that 300lb. coward, Anthony Abbate who tried to stomp a 100lb. barmaid to death who's the "bullly". It's the people who talk about what he did who are the "bullies".

Damn that Carolina Obrycka for bruising Tony's knuckles with her face!

Hey billt.... to show just how pathetic they are, and how dumb.. watch them come back at me.. because that is all they know how to do.. they are so stupid, I even pointed it out many times that the way to get rid of me,, is not to respond.. when they do respond they only make it more fun.. how stupid can a group of internet sociopaths actually be..

Oh look, it's billt's Siamese twin, sock puppet or second personality, not sure which.

If he controls himself on the job, how is he a "bad cop"?

He is not only standing by while a victim is being beaten by a man committing a violent criminal act - he is committing the violent criminal act himself. But, hey, after all the US Supreme Court has ruled that police have no duty to protect individuals so it's just quid pro quo, they have no duty to protect their wives as a police officer so they might as well beat them when they close their doors after work.

He is not only standing by while a victim is being beaten by a man committing a violent criminal act.....

And just who is "he"? Does your imaginary friend have a name, does he actually exist in a place other than that large, empty part of your head? Or are you going to borrow one of Deano's retreads?

......................they have no duty to protect their wives as a police officer so they might as well beat them when they close their doors after work.

What would you suggest to stop this vicious onslaught? Cameras in their bedrooms? Would that rectify all of your concern for their spouses in their private lives? For an Internet commando who champions freedom from behind a keyboard, and in reality cannot even think on his feet long enough to question a cop making false accusations against him, you sure don't care much about anyone else's. You're so worried about what cops do off duty, perhaps we should put one in your bedroom? Are you still beating your wife, or did she leave you already?

A Silent Epidemic: Spousal Abuse is the Military's Best Kept Secret*|*Kim Rabb

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/divdomviolence/l/aadomviol1.htm

http://www.stripes.com/reports-of-family-violence-abuse-within-military-rise-1.148815

https://www.domesticshelters.org/do...omestic-violence-in-the-military#.VTOVdmeJjl4

Why do you get so ornery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back