Most Cops are Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting how you think you are qualified to comment on my firearms training, experience, and skills without having ever met me or seen me shoot.

Easy. You are horribly indecisive. You rattle easily under pressure. That is assuming you want to call a big mouthed cop giving you a hard time during dinner "pressure". (What are you going to do when someone is shooting at you?) You react slowly, if at all. The fact is you're the last person who should be carrying a gun. Especially if a woman in a shoe store can make up her mind faster about a purchase, than you could deciding when and if it's time to take your gun out of it's holster. The very first thing ANY firearms instructor will tell you is, you should never mentally be in, "Condition White" when you're carrying a weapon. You live your life in that state by your own admission. And carry a weapon while doing it.

" It was my "first encounter" with a bad cop on a power trip. It happened completely out of the blue, eating dinner in a restaurant at dinner time. An interaction with the police was just about the last thing on my mind then."

What the hell are you going to do with your "first encounter" with someone who wants you dead? Especially if you're enjoying the salad bar when it goes down? As I said pages ago, you're a train wreck waiting to happen. Stick with your venomous hatred for police. You've got that down pat. Besides, you've proven they've got a much better chance at saving you, than you do yourself. They could run to the scene on foot faster than you could make a decision.

Why don't you give me some for a change, instead of dragging out, and reposting the same names over and over? Tell us what percentage of cops are bad?
Interesting.

You DON'T deny that what I say is true, just that you want a DIFFERENT truth... say, the Danziger Bridger murders, or the murder contract taken out by a NOPD officer, or the killing of Oscar Grant, or the murder of Michael Pleasance, or the murders of Cheney, Schwerner and Goodman (which you probably don't even consider murders), or the killing of the two unarmed people here in a fusillade of gunfire, or the neo-Nazi activity in the Cleveland PD, or SOS, or the Philly bodega robberies, or...

And clearly you can't read, since I've said on multiple occasions that it's IMPOSSIBLE to know what percentage of cops are "bad", depending upon your definition of "bad". In fact, somebody just quoted it. I deal in facts. You deal in pseudo-religious faith. I don't have faith in a supernatural god or gods. I certainly don't have faith in the likes of Tony Abbate and Drew Peterson.

Interesting.

You DON'T deny that what I say is true, just that you want a DIFFERENT truth... say, the Danziger Bridger murders, or the murder contract taken out by a NOPD officer, or the killing of Oscar Grant, or the murder of Michael Pleasance, or the murders of Cheney, Schwerner and Goodman (which you probably don't even consider murders), or the killing of the two unarmed people here in a fusillade of gunfire, or the neo-Nazi activity in the Cleveland PD, or SOS, or the Philly bodega robberies, or...

And clearly you can't read, since I've said on multiple occasions that it's IMPOSSIBLE to know what percentage of cops are "bad", depending upon your definition of "bad". In fact, somebody just quoted it. I deal in facts. You deal in pseudo-religious faith. I don't have faith in a supernatural god or gods. I certainly don't have faith in the likes of Tony Abbate and Drew Peterson.

I can't make this any simpler for you. Why can't to cease with all of your silly rambling, and give a simple answer to a simple question? You obviously seem to feel that bad cops are a huge problem in our society. Yet when asked, you cannot even provide a given number of what percentage of them are. When I did it, you were all over it with more of your negative rambling. Yet never a quantifiable percentage to rebut the 1% figure. Put up or STFU.

I'm not interested in either your opinion, or your never ending, deflecting bull$h!t. If you actually believe that it's "impossible" to know how many are bad, how do you know it's even a problem? Or that 1% is a "wrong answer"? Spare me the, "one is too many", canned bull$h!t reply. I could say the same thing about Cancer deaths, and it would be just as unrealistic and meaningless of an answer.

I can't make this any simpler for you. Why can't to cease with all of your silly rambling, and give a simple answer to a simple question? You obviously seem to feel that bad cops are a huge problem in our society. Yet when asked, you cannot even provide a given number of what percentage of them are. When I did it, you were all over it with more of your negative rambling. Yet never a quantifiable percentage to rebut the 1% figure. Put up or STFU.

I'm not interested in either your opinion, or your never ending, deflecting bull$h!t. If you actually believe that it's "impossible" to know how many are bad, how do you know it's even a problem? Or that 1% is a "wrong answer"? Spare me the, "one is too many", canned bull$h!t reply. I could say the same thing about Cancer deaths, and it would be just as unrealistic and meaningless of an answer.
You are still lying and misdirecting and havent even tried to answer one question at all... The words you type are in english, yet they have nothing to do with what you have been asked or the subject we are discussing here in the real world.... You seem to be arguing with someone that none-one except you can see, but using quotes from most of us..... that have NOTHING to do with your replies...Link Removed

Time for Axeb!tch to go on ignore. If I want to listen to rag nasty, temperamental b!tches, I'll watch "The View". :girl_wacko: That's right, I forgot. It's getting canceled as well. Works well, even less nonsense to scroll through.

Experts say that 50‰ of cops married to women or who have girlfriends are bad:
Cops Beat Their Wives & Girlfriends At Double The National Rate, Still Receive Promotions | The Free Thought Project

This study says 40‰:
Link Removed

Experts say that 50‰ of cops married to women or who have girlfriends are bad:
Cops Beat Their Wives & Girlfriends At Double The National Rate, Still Receive Promotions | The Free Thought Project

This study says 40‰:
Link Removed

That's not what it said. Read your own link. It say's, "50% of cops who are married, or have girlfriends, beat them". First off, how do they know that? Second, who cares? What's the national average of men who beat their women in ANY profession? Most likely 100% of Muslim cops do. And if that's true, why would I care? You don't, or you would be complaining about it. Nothing from any of you in 27 pages. Just because a cop, (or anyone else for that matter), smacks their wife, doesn't mean he treats everyone he comes into contact with in the same manner.

For example, what if the guy had a wife the likes of Axeb!tch? Are you going to blame him? Or hold it against him? Hell, the poor bastard should get a letter of commendation, along with a pay raise! I don't care if my taxes go up because of it. He would deserve it! And furthermore, who are these "experts"? How does one become an "expert" at detecting which cops beat their wives, and which ones don't? When that cop brow beat you for over 10 minutes, did you ask him if he beats his wife? Or didn't you care? Why not? Now you're posting what a big issue it is. This is fast becoming a total joke. You think bad cops are this huge national epidemic. Yet none of you have a single clue of what percentage of cops are bad. You cite these same victims over and over in your posts. Simply because you can't find ANY numbers to support you claims. When cornered, you either dance like Deano, or post non related bull$h!t like you just did, that can't be proven one way or another. And even if it could, has zero bearing on how said cops act in the line of duty.

You keep implying there is no way to tell how many cops are "bad". So instead you try to resort to how many smack their women around, in some half baked attempt to establish a link between the 2. Why don't you post how many play golf, or have taken up flying for a pastime? It wouldn't be any less meaningless.

Why can't to cease with all of your silly rambling, and give a simple answer to a simple question?
Translation: "Why can't you pull an imaginary answer out of your fourth point of contact the way I do?"

As far as "STFU" goes, NO, I REFUSE. Now what?

Gonna MAKE me? You're a daisy if you do.

I'm your huckleberry.

Nothing, other than the fact you cannot even prove there is a problem, except for the one you're trying to manufacture. Big shocker there. :rolleyes:
You're kind of like Ernst Zundel and Babi Yar: "What problem?" For you, it's "a feature, not a bug".

That's not what it said. Read your own link. It say's, "50% of cops who are married, or have girlfriends, beat them". First off, how do they know that? Second, who cares? What's the national average of men who beat their women in ANY profession? Most likely 100% of Muslim cops do. And if that's true, why would I care? You don't, or you would be complaining about it. Nothing from any of you in 27 pages. Just because a cop, (or anyone else for that matter), smacks their wife, doesn't mean he treats everyone he comes into contact with in the same manner.

For example, what if the guy had a wife the likes of Axeb!tch? Are you going to blame him? Or hold it against him? Hell, the poor bastard should get a letter of commendation, along with a pay raise! I don't care if my taxes go up because of it. He would deserve it! And furthermore, who are these "experts"? How does one become an "expert" at detecting which cops beat their wives, and which ones don't? When that cop brow beat you for over 10 minutes, did you ask him if he beats his wife? Or didn't you care? Why not? Now you're posting what a big issue it is. This is fast becoming a total joke. You think bad cops are this huge national epidemic. Yet none of you have a single clue of what percentage of cops are bad. You cite these same victims over and over in your posts. Simply because you can't find ANY numbers to support you claims. When cornered, you either dance like Deano, or post non related bull$h!t like you just did, that can't be proven one way or another. And even if it could, has zero bearing on how said cops act in the line of duty.

You keep implying there is no way to tell how many cops are "bad". So instead you try to resort to how many smack their women around, in some half baked attempt to establish a link between the 2. Why don't you post how many play golf, or have taken up flying for a pastime? It wouldn't be any less meaningless.

In summary, what you said was just because a cop beats his wife does not make him bad....

I think I just figured out who you really are, billt

AllF130.jpg

In summary, what you said was just because a cop beats his wife does not make him bad....

No dip $h!t. Once again, your reading skills suck much like your self defensive capabilities. If a cop beats his wife, it does not automatically make him a bad cop. Anymore than if a carpenter beats his wife, it makes him a bad carpenter. Furthermore, if he has a wife like Axeb!tch, and beats her, it's makes him a F*#KING HERO! Are you catching on now? Or are you still as slow as you were with that cop? :confused:

I'm sure he feels the same way about Joachim Peiper, hand grenades and church congregations...

Still no numbers from the man who just can't seem to create something to worry about from nothing, so we'll name drop instead. More meaningless bull$h!t. Are forgetting about Emanuel Bostivitch, and the rat poison at the bowling alley in Dearborn in 97?

You know, I seem to remember a fellow in Wichita who used to drive a snow plow for the Highway Department. Turns out the guy slapped his wife. Later that same night he knocked down an entire row of mail boxes..... On purpose! Now, you tell me what might have happened if he'd been a cop? People could have been killed for Christ's sake! :eek:

No dip $h!t. Once again, your reading skills suck much like your self defensive capabilities. If a cop beats his wife, it does not automatically make him a bad cop. Anymore than if a carpenter beats his wife, it makes him a bad carpenter. Furthermore, if he has a wife like Axeb!tch, and beats her, it's makes him a F*#KING HERO! Are you catching on now? Or are you still as slow as you were with that cop? :confused:

Ah, I see. It goes back to the personal definition of bad cop. One who can control himself on the job, then goes home and behind closed doors violates the laws and assaults his wife is counted among YOUR good population. Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back