Man arrested for having '2 extra bullets' in his sidearm's magazine.

I'll be waiting for your test case to hit the supreme court, just don't be dropping any soap

I carry 9 +1 in my EDC, but I also don't live in NY.

The difference between the people that will challenge laws, and you is that the people that challenge laws are citizen patriots, you sir are an obedient subject of the master.

I carry 9 +1 in my EDC, but I also don't live in NY.

The difference between the people that will challenge laws, and you is that the people that challenge laws are citizen patriots, you sir are an obedient subject of the master.

let me state this properly;
you are part of the ignorant unwashed masses who are completely clueless about how to go about effecting changes in bad laws.
people like you can defy the laws all you want, and you'll be suffering from the consequences of that poorly planned defiance while I will be the one working to create and institute real changes.
I believe we are done here

you are part of the ignorant unwashed masses who are completely clueless about how to go about effecting changes in bad laws.
people like you can defy the laws all you want, and you'll be suffering from the consequences of that poorly planned defiance while I will be the one working to create and institute real changes.

OOOOoooooo¤¤¤¤¤¤°°°°°°° :eek: you have been reduced to school yard insults, when you have nothing else, pile on insults and the lack of maturity that demonstrates makes it very clear we are done.

OOOOoooooo¤¤¤¤¤¤°°°°°°° :eek: you have been reduced to school yard insults, when you have nothing else, pile on insults and the lack of maturity that demonstrates makes it very clear we are done.

I don't see the insult

You have the GALL to call US Clueless????

It is you who claim that doing the EXACT THING that has FAILED time and time again is going to work this time......

The courts and the Govt are broken beyond repair.... The Imposter in chief isnt Constitutionally qualified to hold the office he is in, the Attorney General refuses to prosecute those of his own "race". This govt blatantly smuggled (or allowed) MANY guns into Mexico (Fast and Furious, ring a bell?) they regularly invade peoples houses and kill them for no reason (oops, sorry wrong address)
Remember Waco? What did those children do to deserve being burned alive?
These are just off the top of my head.... Have you even opened your eyes for the last 20 years?

And Still, you say WE are the ignorant ones!!!!!

You go right ahead and continue to live in your denial that things are going to be ok, all you have to do is ask them nicely to stop and they will... Right?

I guess it should be said once more, for all who care to read it.
The Constitution of the United States of America is THE supreme rule of law...
Period.
SCOTUS has absolutely NO AUTHORITY to "interpret" that document to mean anything less than what it says.
Their only job is to insure that laws proposed by men do not exceed or usurp the ONLY law of the land, the Constitution.
Now since SCOTUS has shat all over it AND wiped their arse's with it does NOT make anything they want to push on US a law..
The problem is that people have been spoon fed a load of crap... and bought into it.
There is no law proposed by man that may supersede, alter or abolish the bill of rights.
There is a legal way to change the amendments that seem to "trouble" our self appointed leaders and it is not by SCOTUS.
The way people are going right now leads me to believe that civil disobedience will be the ONLY WAY to bring about change.
Our courts are either corrupt, broken or worse yet, both. The real problem is that people believe that our system still works. That wrongs will be righted and the world will become a utopia.
If voting actually worked, it would be illegal..

Sent from behind enemy lines.

You have the GALL to call US Clueless????

It is you who claim that doing the EXACT THING that has FAILED time and time again is going to work this time......

The courts and the Govt are broken beyond repair.... The Imposter in chief isnt Constitutionally qualified to hold the office he is in, the Attorney General refuses to prosecute those of his own "race". This govt blatantly smuggled (or allowed) MANY guns into Mexico (Fast and Furious, ring a bell?) they regularly invade peoples houses and kill them for no reason (oops, sorry wrong address)
Remember Waco? What did those children do to deserve being burned alive?
These are just off the top of my head.... Have you even opened your eyes for the last 20 years?

And Still, you say WE are the ignorant ones!!!!!

You go right ahead and continue to live in your denial that things are going to be ok, all you have to do is ask them nicely to stop and they will... Right?
go ahead and tell the judge all that BS as he is sentencing you for whatever gets you in front of him, we'll see how well things work out for you.

go ahead and tell the judge all that BS as he is sentencing you for whatever gets you in front of him, we'll see how well things work out for you.

The words of a coward, afraid to take a stand because it might be inconvenient. Thankfully there are men with the courage to strive to right wrongs at their own jeopardy. Go back to the flock of followers and wait for your shearing, and watch real men defend the rights I don't think you have earned.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. - Benjamin Franklin

The words of a coward, afraid to take a stand because it might be inconvenient. Thankfully there are men with the courage to strive to right wrongs at their own jeopardy. Go back to the flock of followers and wait for your shearing, and watch real men defend the rights I don't think you have earned.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. - Benjamin Franklin

Real men like this....

SHERIFFS PLAN TO PUT FEDS BACK IN THEIR PLACE

WND EXCLUSIVE

'Restoring liberty in America is not only possible, but already underway'

Published: 1 day ago
Sheriffs and peace officers from across the country will be meeting with likeminded supporters for a national convention focused on one goal: restoring constitutional rule in the United States of America.

From May 31-June 1, the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, or CSPOA, will be meeting in St. Charles, Mo., for its Heartland of America Conference.

The purpose of the conference is to equip sheriffs, peace officers and public officials with information and public support to carry out their oaths of office – specifically, to uphold the U.S. Constitution – recognizing that in the case of federal overreach, the county sheriff may be the last line of defense in protecting Americans’ constitutional rights.

“We are going to train and vette them all, state by state, to understand and enforce the constitutionally protected rights of the people they serve, with an emphasis on state sovereignty and local autonomy,” explains CSPOA Founder and Executive Director Sheriff Richard Mack. “Then these local governments will issue our new Declaration to the Federal Government regarding the abuses that we will no longer tolerate or accept. Said declaration will be enforced by our Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers.

“In short,” Mack says, “the CSPOA will be the army to set our nation free.”

Mack is more than familiar with fighting federal overreach. The former sheriff of Graham County, Ariz., in 1994 Mack joined six other sheriffs in challenging a provision of the federal Brady Bill placing the burden of its background checks on local sheriffs. The Supreme Court ruled 5-4 to strike down the provision.

Police Chief Larry Kirk of Old Monroe, Mo., told WND, “In the past few years we have seen many of the citizens of this country become concerned over the direction it has taken. We have watched personal rights being eroded and a disconnect developing between citizens and officers working in law enforcement.

“I wanted to find other officers that shared my concerns,” he continued. “I wanted to be able to work with our sheriffs and other peace officers in educating the citizens and others in our career field on the powers of the sheriff’s office and what is needed for us to stand on guard to protect our rights and those of our fellow citizens. The CSPOA is the organization at the front of this movement.

“The people of my state are seeing the overreach of government at the federal level and want to know where their sheriffs will stand,” he concluded. “The people of this state need to hear this message, and the sheriffs of this state need to hear it. Sheriffs and officers need the support of their communities, and we need to support them. This is the organization that can help educate us all on the proper roles that we should play and what we can do to stop the encroachment on our liberties and unalienable rights.”

Sheriff Mack further told WND, “In view of the culture of corruption, which seems so prevalent in Washington, many Americans are searching for hope and solutions that are both effective and peaceful. The purpose of the CSPOA convention is to offer absolute evidence that both indeed exist. Each attendee will leave with this evidence and a renewed hope that restoring liberty in America is not only possible, but already underway!”

The convention, to be held at the Ameristar Hotel in St. Charles, Mo., is free to all public officials and open to the public at large.

Register to attend the Heartland of America Conference at the CSPOA website now!

The trailer for a video featuring previous convention speakers can be seen below:

“We already have hundreds of police, sheriffs and other officials who have expressed a desire to be a part of this holy cause of liberty,” Mack explains.

In fact, CSPOA maintains a growing list of – at last count – 18 state sheriffs associations and over 450 sheriffs across the country already taking a stand against what they perceive as attempts by the Obama administration to enact unconstitutional gun-control measures.

As WND reported, Maricopa County Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio is among those after telling a local radio host the federal government is “going to have a problem” if they expect him to confiscate guns from private citizens.

“I took [multiple] oaths of office, and they all say I will defend the Constitution of the United States,” Arpaio told Mike Broomhead of KFYI Radio in Phoenix, Ariz. “Now if they’re going to tell the sheriff that he’s going to go around picking up guns from everybody, they’re going to have a problem. I may not enforce that federal law.”

Broomhead pushed the man sometimes called “America’s toughest sheriff” even further, asking Arpaio if the feds passed a law banning ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds, would his deputies confiscate such magazines?

“No,” Arpaio said. “My deputies, I said before, I’m going to arm all my deputies – a month ago I said before this – with automatic weapons and semi-automatic weapons. We’re going to be able to fight back. … I don’t care what they say from Washington.”

Larry Pratt, president of Gun Owners of America, told WND he supports sheriffs taking a tough stand.

“The county sheriffs need to act and make new deputies to stop federal authority in the counties,” Pratt said. “There is a misconception in our time that the court somehow is the arbiter of what is constitutional; that’s not true! Every official that raises their right hand and says they’re going to adhere to the constitution, seek to protect it to the best of their ability, ‘so help me God’ – that’s something that they’re all obligated to do.”

Don't worry APV, we'll let you know when it's safe to come out of hiding!

The older I get the more I believe that you only have the rights you have the power to enforce.
I get that some of the participants here think that this law violates (hypothetically unless you live in NY) your rights but unless you’re willing to go literally to war against the state of New York and able to win you have two choices, obey the law or accept the consequences.

What you can’t do (alone) is bend the State to your will. What you can’t do is openly flout the law and get away with it, you may do that for a while but you will eventually end up in a confrontation with the PTB that will lead to some consequence being imposed.

A couple of you talk about ignoring the law and how you haven’t been caught and it’s entirely possible that you could go your entire life with out being caught or you could have that one bad day that ruins your whole life.

I’m reminded of a quote from the movie “TAPS”: The National Guard commander is speaking to the Cadet Commander; he says “Major Moreland Sooner or later the Governor will order me to take back this school and when he does I’ll do it and you won’t ever be that unhappy again.”

So,you can talk all you want your rights but the truth is you only get to live that way until you get caught and when that happens you won’t ever be that unhappy again.

Good post! They all seem to forget who writes and passes the laws. The politicians are the problem NOT the LEOs, judges or the courts.

Stopped reading right there

Your loss Treo. Stay in the dark and hope "they" won't come after you, I could care less.
You won't change my mind and I won't change yours either so we should all just move along.... Nothing to "read" here...

I agree that the 7 limit is stupid. But it is the law. I've heard lots of blowhards claim how they will not follow the law. If you won't follow the law, then you are a criminal who shouldn't own a firearm.

Martin Luther King and Gandhi did not obey the laws either. Oh oh...I see...those laws were bad laws. So you can pick and chose which laws are bad and resist...is that what you mean? Disobedience to tyrannical rules is not criminal...how the hell do you think the United States was formed. I suspect you my need a lesson in historical resistance. As Patrick Henry said "Give me liberty or give me death". I suspect you are a cop or a federal agent of some sort.

That's no guarantee of not being arrested. Sometimes, trouble deliberately comes looking for you. Ask me how I know.

There are no guarantee's in life....I have learned to accept that.

The fact remains that I'm still alive and in one piece today because of my own personal sidearm when trouble deliberately came looking for me in the past. I learned at a pretty young age that if the crap ever hits the fan, that the police won't be there to protect me in those critical moments.
I am responsible for my own self defense....not the police.

Stopped reading right there

A stunning demonstration of "willful ignorance".

“Any formal attack on ignorance is bound to fail because the masses are always ready to defend their most precious possession - their ignorance.”
― Hendrik Willem van Loon

Actually it's more of a statement of my level of trust in anything that comes out of WND

Martin Luther King and Gandhi did not obey the laws either. Oh oh...I see...those laws were bad laws. So you can pick and chose which laws are bad and resist...is that what you mean?

I think you deliberately over look the fact that King and Gandhi had public opinion on their side and they weren’t marching alone and it still took them years to achieve their goals; in fact neither lived to see their goals met (remember what I said about consequences?)

If every gun owner in NY engaged in civil disobedience over this law and voted that way as well I’m sure this law would be repealed but until it is your only choices are to obey it or accept the consequences if you're caught

Actually it's more of a statement of my level of trust in anything that comes out of WND

I think you deliberately over look the fact that King and Gandhi had public opinion on their side and they weren’t marching alone and it still took them years to achieve their goals; in fact neither lived to see their goals met (remember what I said about consequences?)

If every gun owner in NY engaged in civil disobedience over this law and voted that way as well I’m sure this law would be repealed but until it is your only choices are to obey it or accept the consequences if you're caught

Your post stated that if he were to disobey the magazine limit as a way to protest you said he was nothing more than a criminal and shouldn't be allowed to have a firearm. Those were your words and you seem to have taken the obama approach to your sincerely stupid statement...try and back track. If you want to withdraw that statement and say it was poorly worded that would be fine. But don't try to back track your own words. We are not that stupid. If you need to re read what you wrote it is still available a couple of posts up! Otherwise I see you as a bit of a troll.

“Any formal attack on ignorance is bound to fail because the masses are always ready to defend their most precious possession - their ignorance.”
― Hendrik Willem van Loon

You're right. Anosognosia (pron.: /æˌnɒsɒɡˈnoʊziə/, /æˌnɒsɒɡˈnoʊʒə/) (uh no sog NOH zee uh[1]) is viewed as a deficit of self-awareness, a condition in which a person who suffers certain disability seems unaware of the existence of his or her disability. The word comes from the Greek words nosos, "disease", and gnosis, "knowledge", with an- or a- as a negative prefix. It was first named by the neurologist, Joseph Babinski, in 1914.[2]Anosognosia results from physiological damage on brain structures, typically to the parietal lobe or a diffuse lesion on the fronto-temporal-parietal area in the right hemisphere.[3][4][5]. Whilst this distinguishes the condition from denial, which is a psychological defense mechanism, attempts have been made at a unified explanation[6].

It is an inability to recognize truth when it stares them in the face.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back