Looks as if Panera Bread has caved to MDA

In my estimation your position of "Hooray for my right to bear arms and to hell with the private property rights of others because it is inconvenient for me to shop elsewhere." is a bit immature.
Still can't let it go, can you. And you say I'm immature. Good one. At least I'm not the one getting their jollies off arguing the crap out of this subject.

Awful full of yourself though, aren't you? Not only were you being self-righteous but now you can add arrogance, holier than thou, high-handedness, haughtiness and so many others to the list.

And the fact that all you have to offer throughout your postings in this matter being ridicule and outrage is a glaring indication that your argument has no value.

My argument has plenty of value. So does Niceshootin's. You're just too high and mighty and too smug with your nose up in the air to realize it.

Have a nice day.

Piss off. How 'bout that?

Has this become a pissing contest?

Link Removed

I guess I could ask you the same thing about the ongoing pissing contest between you, Ringo, SR9, Old Grunt and a few others but at least I'm trying to disengage from this one that I really didn't intend to get sucked into in the first place.

Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
In my estimation your position of "Hooray for my right to bear arms and to hell with the private property rights of others because it is inconvenient for me to shop elsewhere." is a bit immature.
Still can't let it go, can you. And you say I'm immature. Good one. At least I'm not the one getting their jollies off arguing the crap out of this subject.

Awful full of yourself though, aren't you? Not only were you being self-righteous but now you can add arrogance, holier than thou, high-handedness, haughtiness and so many others to the list.

And the fact that all you have to offer throughout your postings in this matter being ridicule and outrage is a glaring indication that your argument has no value.
My argument has plenty of value. So does Niceshootin's. You're just too high and mighty and too smug with your nose up in the air to realize it.

Have a nice day.

Piss off. How 'bout that?
Your own words offering juvenile insults and ridicule support my estimation of your being immature.

Has this become a pissing contest?

Link Removed
I guess I could ask the same thing about the ongoing pissing contest between you, Ringo, SR9, Old Grunt and few others but at least I'm trying to disengage from this one that I really didn't intend to get sucked into in the first place.
Good call on asking about XD's own contest.

You do realize that if you wish to disengage from a discussion with me all that is necessary is to stop responding.

Your own words offering juvenile insults and ridicule support my estimation of your being immature.

Once again, quoting and reposting
things I say like what you quoted above to further this "so-called" agenda of yours of trying to place the immaturity on someone else isn't proving anything or helping your case. All it's doing is showing who the real immature party is and your ongoing need to be right, just can't never be wrong, and over-argumentative attitude with nothing better to do than make an ass out of yourself.

You mentioned my ridicule towards you... you've more than earned it.

XD's just being a smartass because he thinks it's funny. Are you trying to relate to him?

You do realize that if you wish to disengage from a discussion with me all that is necessary is to stop responding.

So in other words you're admitting to me and the forum that all this is to you is a juvenile and immature pissing match. Nice, thanks for engraving that in stone.

And now, not only that but you're stooping to getting completely off topic with this back and forth banter that you are so good at because you can't stand to not have the last word.

All I'm doing is just answering back at this point.

Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
Once again, quoting and reposting
things I say like what you quoted above to further this "so-called" agenda of yours of trying to place the immaturity on someone else isn't proving anything or helping your case. All it's doing is showing who the real immature party is and your ongoing need to be right, just can't never be wrong, and over-argumentative attitude with nothing better to do than make an ass out of yourself.

You mentioned my ridicule towards you... you've more than earned it.
I will leave it up to those reading this exchange to decide who's postings are immature.

XD's just being a smartass because he thinks it's funny. Are you trying to relate to him?
As far as I know I am not related to XD in any way. Nor do I "relate" to his postings either.

So in other words you're admitting to me and the forum that all this is to you is a juvenile and immature pissing match. Nice, thanks for engraving that in stone.

And now, not only that but you're stopping to getting completely off topic with this back and forth banter that you are so good at because you can't stand to not have the last word.

All I'm doing is just answering back at this point.
At this point the real discussion concerning how important rights are has been replaced by your immature need to insult and ridicule me. But that is Ok since just watching you melt down in this discussion just like you did in the other discussions is very entertaining.

But as for having the last word? Is that what this is about? Is that why you continue to respond just like in the other discussions that degenerated into exactly this "last word" obsession of yours? Well if that is so important to you I will allow you to have that oh so important last word. Go ahead. Make it really good.

Have a nice day.

I will leave it up to those reading this exchange to decide who's postings are immature.
I don't think you're going to like the answer. But it's funny how that's a favorite line of yours like you feel so confident that you're being backed.

As far as I know I am not related to XD in any way. Nor do I "relate" to his postings either.

Wasn't saying a thing about "being" related to XD. That might actually be an insult to him. Obviously you knew what I was saying because you eventually revealed that knowledge in the second sentence of the above quoted paragraph but now that we're on the same page, I'm not so sure I believe your claim of denial.

At this point the real discussion concerning how important rights are has been replaced by your immature need to insult and ridicule me. But that is Ok since just watching you melt down in this discussion just like you did in the other discussions is very entertaining.

Melting down you say?

Hang on a second.....

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Anyhoo.... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]....

Ok I'm done.......tee hee....lol.

Seriously...

I don't know what you've been smoking to come up with that nonsense assumption but "meltdown" is about the dumbest word I woulda used. It's merely just utter awe that somebody could be so ignorant and so childish so many times. I just don't get it. You truly are a piece of work.

But as I said before, the insults and ridicule directed at you is well deserved. Even more and more as your drivel goes on because your ego and your pride keeps you from realizing that you shoulda stopped long time ago. You've repeated your attempted point I dunno how many times but you say the same thing over and over and try to look intelligent at the same time and it's only revealing how much of an imbecile you are.

But as for having the last word?
Sure seems like it.
Is that what this is about?

I dunno, you tell me. I think that's what the general consensus would say. Besides, I asked you first.

Love the attempt to turn it around, tho. Lol. You ain't convincing nobody tho, sorry.

Is that why you continue to respond just like in the other discussions that degenerated into exactly this "last word" obsession of yours?
Like I told you earlier, I'm only just responding because you keep answering my posts. But please, continue to carry on this charade of making it look like it's me who has this extreme perverted infatuation of having the last word. I like watching you continue to dig that hole deeper and deeper....[emoji106][emoji106]

I dunno, it looks like that shovel's gettin' a little worn out, though. You want me to fetch ya another one? I'd be happy to oblige....[emoji41]

Well if that is so important to you I will allow you to have that oh so important last word. Go ahead. Make it really good.

Yeah, ok. Whatever. We'll see if you hold true to your word this time or not.

Have a nice day.

Again, piss off. Seriously.

I guess I could ask you the same thing about the ongoing pissing contest between you, Ringo, SR9, Old Grunt and a few others but at least I'm trying to disengage from this one that I really didn't intend to get sucked into in the first place.

My bad, this clearly isn't a pissing contest but a lovers spat.

Oookay....
Link Removed

What would you call that constant back and forth schoolyard bickering with your religious buddies??

The important part about Panera Bread's firearms policy is in bold for emphasis in the cite below. For the full article please follow the link provided.

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html

Panera Bread asks customers not to bring guns to its restaurants
Katie Little | @KatieLittle
Monday, 8 Sep 2014 | 11:11 AM ETCNBC.com

-snip-

Panera Bread is asking customers not to bring guns into its restaurants. The request places it on a growing list of companies asking guests to refrain from toting firearms into their locations amid an ongoing nationwide debate about gun policy.

"The request is simply we recognize everyone's rights," said Panera CEO Ron Shaich during a phone interview Monday. "But we also recognize that we are building communities in our cafes and are where people come to catch a breath."
-snip-

"We're simply respectfully requesting that people leave their guns at home," he added. "It's that simple."

The move nods to why people choose to dine at Panera—essentially to catch a breath and mellow out, Shaich said. To date, the chain hasn't had any material issues with firearms at its stores, he added.

While the request is new, Panera plans to continue to follow state and local laws regarding firearm policy. The chain also won't ask employees to enforce the new request or place signs about it in its restaurants.
-snip-
Bold added by me for emphasis....

The important part about Panera Bread's firearms policy is in bold for emphasis in the cite below. For the full article please follow the link provided.

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/09/08/panera-bread-asks-customers-to-not-bring-guns-to-its-restaurants.html

Panera Bread asks customers not to bring guns to its restaurants
Katie Little| @KatieLittle
Monday, 8 Sep 2014 | 11:11 AM ETCNBC.com

-snip-

Panera Bread is asking customers not to bring guns into its restaurants. The request places it on a growing list of companies asking guests to refrain from toting firearms into their locations amid an ongoing nationwide debate about gun policy.

"The request is simply we recognize everyone's rights," said Panera CEO Ron Shaich during a phone interview Monday. "But we also recognize that we are building communities in our cafes and are where people come to catch a breath."
-snip-

"We're simply respectfully requesting that people leave their guns at home," he added. "It's that simple."

The move nods to why people choose to dine at Panera—essentially to catch a breath and mellow out, Shaich said. To date, the chain hasn't had any material issues with firearms at its stores, he added.

While the request is new, Panera plans to continue to follow state and local laws regarding firearm policy. The chain also won't ask employees to enforce the new request or place signs about it in its restaurants.
-snip-
Bold added by me for emphasis....
Aside from the social justice warrior baloney that prefaces the statement, the bolded part is the best nod to the actual realities of the law and good business sense. Why alienate even 5-10% of their customers for the sake of a "national debate".

If the national debate they're referring to is "common sense gun control" then we already know what false narrative they're espousing. They make it sound like legal gun owners are going to turn Panera into shootout at the OK corral because they're legally carrying concealed. Or "sneaking", depending on your point of view😏.

As soon as we start completely hammering criminals and gangs from possessing, trafficking in, or using illegal firearms to commit crimes, they'll have the whole "national debate" all squared away. Until Judges stop being complicit, you have what you have.

The Place To Be

Aside from the social justice warrior baloney that prefaces the statement, the bolded part is the best nod to the actual realities of the law and good business sense. Why alienate even 5-10% of their customers for the sake of a "national debate".

If the national debate they're referring to is "common sense gun control" then we already know what false narrative they're espousing. They make it sound like legal gun owners are going to turn Panera into shootout at the OK corral because they're legally carrying concealed. Or "sneaking", depending on your point of view[emoji57].

As soon as we start completely hammering criminals and gangs from possessing, trafficking in, or using illegal firearms to commit crimes, they'll have the whole "national debate" all squared away. Until Judges stop being complicit, you have what you have.

The Place To Be

a55b10dc1e595d1e99324cb53d21cf93.jpg

Our declaration of independence acknowledged our unalienable rights as humans. Our Constitution expounded on that and granted us rights which we are supposed to have as citizens of THIS country.

You really should take Bikenut's advice and read that Link Removed link. He's absolutely, unquestionably right in everything he has said here about rights, and you're absolutely, unquestionably wrong about the Constitution being intended by its author(s) and/or signers to grant us any of them. The Tenth Amendment Center is but only one among hundreds of scholarly-based sites that could be cited to drive that truth home, but it is a good place to start.

This particular argument has been going on for a decade on this very forum, long before you or corny ever got here. Bikenut has never deviated from his highly-principled position that I've ever seen, and while I generally share his views on property rights vs. 2A rights, I have deviated from those principles from time to time. Of course, I conceal-carried for 30 or more years before I started taking into consideration the advantages of open carry, and Bikenut and NavyLCDR and Mainsail helped me along to shed the ridiculous notion that I needed permission from government to carry any way I damn well please if I truly believed in the natural, fundamental and God-given rights I claimed, which I do. There are also tactical advantages, but that's obviously not the point of this particular argument. But anyway, I don't conceal carry in my own state anymore at all, so that necessarily means I can't fudge on my principles anymore either. Even when I could only CC before 2013 in this state, I don't think I ever argued with Bikenut (or anyone else) about the issue he continues to argue with others about, because I recognize it as a highly-principled argument even if I did infrequently fall short of living up to those principles. I consider myself a principled man. Couldn't believe that of myself if I deviate from what I believe is a principled position, and then argued making excuses for my, albeit infrequent, unprincipled actions. Some people here obviously can so argue. They shouldn't be proud of being in that group though.

Blues

You really should take Bikenut's advice and read that Link Removed link. He's absolutely, unquestionably right in everything he has said here about rights, and you're absolutely, unquestionably wrong about the Constitution being intended by its author(s) and/or signers to grant us any of them. The Tenth Amendment Center is but only one among hundreds of scholarly-based sites that could be cited to drive that truth home, but it is a good place to start.

This particular argument has been going on for a decade on this very forum, long before you or corny ever got here. Bikenut has never deviated from his highly-principled position that I've ever seen, and while I generally share his views on property rights vs. 2A rights, I have deviated from those principles from time to time. Of course, I conceal-carried for 30 or more years before I started taking into consideration the advantages of open carry, and Bikenut and NavyLCDR and Mainsail helped me along to shed the ridiculous notion that I needed permission from government to carry any way I damn well please if I truly believed in the natural, fundamental and God-given rights I claimed, which I do. There are also tactical advantages, but that's obviously not the point of this particular argument. But anyway, I don't conceal carry in my own state anymore at all, so that necessarily means I can't fudge on my principles anymore either. Even when I could only CC before 2013 in this state, I don't think I ever argued with Bikenut (or anyone else) about the issue he continues to argue with others about, because I recognize it as a highly-principled argument even if I did infrequently fall short of living up to those principles. I consider myself a principled man. Couldn't believe that of myself if I deviate from what I believe is a principled position, and then argued making excuses for my, albeit infrequent, unprincipled actions. Some people here obviously can so argue. They shouldn't be proud of being in that group though.

Blues
Sure.

The Place To Be

Hmm. Kinda sounds to me like since the government doesn't necessarily "grant" anybody any rights, nobody's "rights" stand taller than anybody else's... hmm.

But you know what? What difference does it make... To this discussion? I like how so many people have turned this into an, "all, every single right out there lumped together in one big-ass pile" debate when it's just the redundant right to allow poorly thought out gun free zones to be protected is what this is about.

This particular argument has been going on for a decade on this very forum, long before you or corny ever got here.
Hmm... lol. Typing "e-i-l-e-o-u-s" after "corn" too much for ya?

Some people here obviously can so argue. They shouldn't be proud of being in that group though.

Blues

*SMDH*....

Well, you do what you feel is right and so will we. I've already explained why I do what I do and it's nothing personal and that it's not necessarily out of lack of respect. I mean come on though, it sure is hard to respect these people when 9 times out of 10 their sign is based off ignorance anyways just because they hate guns and because they hate people like you, me and probably everyone else who owns guns and carries them for protection.

But hey, if you wanna show them respect for the lack of respect back towards you, that's your business. Just because you do it, don't expect everybody else to follow suit.

Blues
Thank you Blues. I appreciate knowing someone understands the bigger picture when it comes to respecting rights. Respecting ALL rights, and perhaps most importantly, especially respecting those rights that a person disagrees with because those rights cause them personal inconvenience and sometimes time and money. Personally I form my opinions of a person's integrity by whether or not they are willing to endure some financial cost(s) and/or inconvenience in order to respect the rights of others. Of course I understand no one is perfect 100% of the time and exceptional situations do occur but that is a far cry from just having the attitude of "Hooray for my rights and screw your rights because I'm so special your rights don't count." evidenced by some every time the topic of property rights comes up.

I can understand someone not knowing what rights really are, where rights come from, and how the favorite rights of others are equally as important in the big picture as their own favorite rights but once offered a chance to educate themselves hopefully they will realize that when we pick and choose which rights are valid we are also picking and choosing which rights are not valid based upon our own personal bias`, prejudices, and our own comfort and/or convenience.

And when we start down that path then, even if only by our actions, we are saying that all rights are subject to being considered either valid or not valid merely depending on personal bias`, prejudices, comfort and/or convenience.

Even the favorite right of the liberal left, the right to free speech, has come to be considered only valid if the speech uttered is acceptable and doesn't inconvenience or offend someone.

But what I cannot understand is the hypocrisy of believing the right to bear arms trumps the property right to deny entry to those who bear arms and showing that belief by.... sneaking... the gun in. And then offering a multitude of mental masturbatory excuses to justify ... sneaking... the gun in. Where is the integrity in ... sneaking? If a person truly believed their right to bear arms trumps the property right to deny entry to those who bear arms wouldn't a person of integrity not feel the need to ... sneak?

Hmm. Kinda sounds to me like since the government doesn't necessarily "grant" anybody any rights, nobody's "rights" stand taller than anybody else's... hmm.

In public, it kinda sounds like you'd be right. Your rights stop at my property line, however. Ain't no democracy on my property. I am a benevolent dictator, not subservient to the public rights of those who cross that line. I respect that every other property owner and/or lessee or renter always carries the same authority over me if/when I cross their property line, and I don't pretend that my rights are equal to theirs on their own or legally-possessed property. I don't pretend it legally, ethically or morally.

Hmm indeed.

But you know what? What difference does it make... To this discussion? I like how so many people have turned this into an, "all, every single right out there lumped together in one big-ass pile" debate when it's just the redundant right to allow poorly thought out gun free zones to be protected is what this is about.

GFZs as "law" are illegitimate and should be resisted as such by anyone and everyone. A property owner's/possessor's GFZ is no more a legal question though than someone being a dog-person and not allowing cats on their property because of it. Or being an animal rights person and not allowing leather or fur on their property. Whatever personal property a visitor might be restricted from bringing onto private property, the property owner/possessor is within their rights to restrict. I'm a Christian. I have no need or desire to even see a qur'an, so this is a qur'an-free zone. Muslims have the right to be muslim and everybody has the right to own or welcome qur'ans into their homes, but I exercise my right to ban 'em from mine. It's no different at all from banning guns, which I don't personally do, but which I absolutely have the right to do if I chose to exercise it, and which I absolutely had the right to do as a business owner when I was one.

Hmm... lol. Typing "e-i-l-e-o-u-s" after "corn" too much for ya?

Yes, corny, it is.

*SMDH*....

Why you "shaking your dumb head" for?

Well, you do what you feel is right and so will we. I've already explained why I do what I do and it's nothing personal and that it's not necessarily out of lack of respect.

It totally lacks respect for others' rights. There is no way to escape that fact. All that is left for you to say is that you don't care about others' rights enough to respect them, but no one with a shred of common sense believes that you do respect them, even if they're like me who has disrespected others' rights and carried past a sign too before.

Sorry corny, but truth doesn't change just because you believe the lie that your "feelings" trump others' rights.

I mean come on though, it sure is hard to respect these people when 9 times out of 10 their sign is based off ignorance anyways just because they hate guns and because they hate people like you, me and probably everyone else who owns guns and carries them for protection.

There are millions of people whose exercise of their rights I have no respect for at all, but I do respect their rights enough to let 'em do it without interference from me. I think BLM and Antifa and the like have the right to protest, scream and yell and make known their objection(s) to any private or public person or institution, but I respect very little, if any, of the positions they espouse. I'm not respecting the people who are too ignorant to see things my way, I'm respecting their right to not see things my way. No idea why that's such a hard concept for you to grasp.

But hey, if you wanna show them respect for the lack of respect back towards you, that's your business. Just because you do it, don't expect everybody else to follow suit.

I expect nothing at all from you except for what you show us here on this board is reasonable to expect, and much of what I've come to expect from your own example is that you're disrespectful of others' rights. You can rant all you want about me deigning to say that, and your example here suggests that that too should be expected, but it won't change a thing for me. You admit with each successive post that you are all about disrespect. Another post admitting it again will only solidify that fact for "your" readers.

Blues

In public, it kinda sounds like you'd be right. Your rights stop at my property line, however. Ain't no democracy on my property. I am a benevolent dictator, not subservient to the public rights of those who cross that line. I respect that every other property owner and/or lessee or renter always carries the same authority over me if/when I cross their property line, and I don't pretend that my rights are equal to theirs on their own or legally-possessed property. I don't pretend it legally, ethically or morally.

Hmm indeed.

GFZs as "law" are illegitimate and should be resisted as such by anyone and everyone. A property owner's/possessor's GFZ is no more a legal question though than someone being a dog-person and not allowing cats on their property because of it. Or being an animal rights person and not allowing leather or fur on their property. Whatever personal property a visitor might be restricted from bringing onto private property, the property owner/possessor is within their rights to restrict. I'm a Christian. I have no need or desire to even see a qur'an, so this is a qur'an-free zone. Muslims have the right to be muslim and everybody has the right to own or welcome qur'ans into their homes, but I exercise my right to ban 'em from mine. It's no different at all from banning guns, which I don't personally do, but which I absolutely have the right to do if I chose to exercise it, and which I absolutely had the right to do as a business owner when I was one.

Yes, corny, it is.

It totally lacks respect for others' rights. There is no way to escape that fact. All that is left for you to say is that you don't care about others' rights enough to respect them, but no one with a shred of common sense believes that you do respect them, even if they're like me who has disrespected others' rights and carried past a sign too before.

Sorry corny, but truth doesn't change just because you believe the lie that your "feelings" trump others' rights.

There are millions of people whose exercise of their rights I have no respect for at all, but I do respect their rights enough to let 'em do it without interference from me. I think BLM and Antifa and the like have the right to protest, scream and yell and make known their objection(s) to any private or public person or institution, but I respect very little, if any, of the positions they espouse. I'm not respecting the people who are too ignorant to see things my way, I'm respecting their right to not see things my way. No idea why that's such a hard concept for you to grasp.

I expect nothing at all from you except for what you show us here on this board is reasonable to expect, and much of what I've come to expect from your own example is that you're disrespectful of others' rights. You can rant all you want about me deigning to say that, and your example here suggests that that too should be expected, but it won't change a thing for me. You admit with each successive post that you are all about disrespect. Another post admitting it again will only solidify that fact for "your" readers.

Blues
Hypothetical then on your above point. If you are a business owner and feel that a GFZ is appropriate for your business then to your point on the qur'an. If you are a secular business and decided that neither the Bible not the qur'an were welcome in your store, then how many more days do you think you'd be in business before a lawsuit or court decision shut you down?

If you don't believe in certain freedoms as set forth in the Constitution, then are we able to pick and choose? Would there be a vigorous defense for the qur'an but not the Bible? Would the ACLU come to assist you? I understand dogs, pets, shirts, and shoes. Help me understand why it can so easily pushed into the areas of rights or freedoms?

The Place To Be

Even on the publicly used "private property" that anybody can come in free and clear as they like.... well... 'cep those open carry....lol. They won't.... but anyway, they have to be caught doing something wrong first..... before they're told to leave.... Got it.

Which is usually when it's too late.

But see, why are you even talking about a residence? I ain't talking about people's homes yet so many people like you make too much relationship between a private residence and a "private" gas station... or "private" liquor store... or any other private, "publicly used" place.

Hmm indeed.

Yes, hmm indeed...

GFZs as "law" are illegitimate and should be resisted as such by anyone and everyone.
Yeah well, that's not always possible, now is it? Nor is it always feasible. But hey, of open carrying is a must then yeah, avoidance at all cost is kinda mandatory, wouldn't you think?

A property owner's/possessor's GFZ is no more a legal question though than someone being a dog-person and not allowing cats on their property because of it. Or being an animal rights person and not allowing leather or fur on their property. Whatever personal property a visitor might be restricted from bringing onto private property, the property owner/possessor is within their rights to restrict. I'm a Christian. I have no need or desire to even see a qur'an, so this is a qur'an-free zone. Muslims have the right to be muslim and everybody has the right to own or welcome qur'ans into their homes, but I exercise my right to ban 'em from mine. It's no different at all from banning guns, which I don't personally do, but which I absolutely have the right to do if I chose to exercise it, and which I absolutely had the right to do as a business owner when I was one.
In the home yes, but in your business if you had one? Hmm. Thought there was laws against that...

But again, I think privately owned businesses and privately owned residences should not be treated the same when it comes to banning guns unless the "owner" takes measures to keep all guns out. That, or be held liable.

Funny, I've said that numerous times but haven't really gotten a straightforward response to it. Always the same ole broken record about what I'm quoting in this post or "others".

Oh and, dogs vs. cats or, banning leather or fur doesn't get people shot up so give me some more of your... examples.

Yes, corny, it is.
It was a rhetorical question, Bubba.

Just pointing out your lack of respect for typing my screen name correctly as you lecture me about respecting these "should be illegal" gun free zones in publicly used places.

Wow, two for two on the ignorance card, I'm impressed. Really.

SMDH... aka, Shaking... My... Damn... not dumb, Damn... Head.

Or is that what SMDH means in the House of Blues??

Just as it's a total lack of respect for people's lives who go in these places. Hmm. And what's really sad is the gun haters fall victim to this silly GFZ as well.

It's cor-neil-e-ous...

And no, it has nothing to do with "feelings" as I said it's nothing personal.

No idea why you keep blathering on and on about off topic drivel. We're not taking about the right to protest.

I expect nothing at all from you except for what you show us here on this board is reasonable to expect, and much of what I've come to expect from your own example is that you're disrespectful of others' rights.

Just as they're disrespectful to me. But you know what? That's why concealed means concealed. They don't know to think their rights are being disrespected unless A, my carry protection all the sudden becomes not-so concealed or B, I have to use it on the very reason I carry in the first place which of course might be useful against a lawsuit.

Besides, I really think they couldn't care less about people like me disrespecting anything so why do y'all put so much emphasis on it? Why do you and people like you care so much to argue it so profusely? Everybody except the real bad guys could show the utmost respect for these bonehead's GFZ's and it isn't going to change their position towards gun control. Probably even make them strive even harder to get our guns taken away as more and more GFZ shootings would probably take place as a result of it.

You can rant all you want about me deigning to say that, and your example here suggests that that too should be expected, but it won't change a thing for me. You admit with each successive post that you are all about disrespect. Another post admitting it again will only solidify that fact for "your" readers.

Blues

Whatever Bubba. Go waste somebody else's time.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back