List Of South Carolina Gun Stores

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all gun stores in South Carolina. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a gun store in South Carolina and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Trader's

Trader's Gun Shop
864-292-5644
2850 Wade Hampton Blvd.
Taylors, SC 29687

TOP notch people, service, personality

Last edited:
Freedom Guns

Freedom Gun & Pawn

4008 White Horse Rd
Greenville, SC 29611

* (864) 295-4037

Last edited:
Link Removed
1210 Poinsett Hwy
Greenville, SC 29609
864-250-2007

Top of the line INDOOR shooting range (both pistol & rifle / shotgun)

Frank Allen (the owner) is a really nice guy, and has a great staff too!
They offer CWP, NRA, and other firearms classes as well.

In the Myrtle Beach are we have Elite Tachtical Sales that has the best prices I've been able to find and great service. He does not work out of a shop but has been a dealer in the area for a long time. Boss has been buying from him for 6 or 7 years now. Doug [email protected]

The we have Myrtle Beach Indoor Shooting Range - Ted
Hwy. 17 Bypass, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (843) 236-4344

And Bass Pro at the old Colonial Mall on the north end of Myrtle Beach

New in Myrtle Beach:

Hammer Down Gun Shop
3120 Waccamaw Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Phone: 843-236-9726

Never been, just heard they were opening up.

WHITE JONES Ace Hardware & Sporting Goods
Watson Village Shopping Center
Anderson SC
864-225-1406

Also great people to work with and Good prices on guns :biggrin:

Been around a while, but never had a chance to stop in:
707 Gun Shop
Highway 707
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
843-650-7458

Was really impressed with this shop. Good prices on firearms, good selection, holsters, AMMO, etc. And they had good prices on ordering stuff. Only open during the week and hours are until 6pm except friday I think they're open until 7pm.

Tour of SC Gun Shops & Ranges

This week I visited Shooters Choice, Lawsons, Gradys, Allens, and ATP. Traders was closed by the time I got there. ATP is not mentioned in this thread so I wanted to add it to the list. Its in Summerville SC not far off I26.
Link Removed

After visting them all and with some hands on time, I bought another 9mm pistol and ammo. I found all to be staffed with helpful people with the friendliest being ATP and Lawsons, but that may just be who I got to help me.

I shot the ranges at Shooters, Allens, and ATP. Each have their owns rules and allowances. I thought ATP had the best range. Allens makes you read a few pages of rules then gives you an oral test - if you pass its good for 3 months without retaking - they were the most particular about who they let shoot. Oh well their staff were easy to deal with and they had 15% off on all their ammo - a sign the shortage is ending! ( I hope). Generally everyone had a good selection of ammo in 9mm at least.

For the largest selection of handguns and rifles go to ATP. A close second is Shooters Choice in Cola. For the gun I bought the range was about $100 from high to low, with Lawsons being lowest (but out of stock - small inventory on hand) and ATP was the highest for this model, but for some other models they were a little cheaper then S Choice and Gradys . Allens and Shooters Choice were about the middle ground.

In the future, I'll go back to Shooters Choice and ATP, and I'll try to check out Traders next time I'm in the neighborhood. Also, I'm told by the owner that a new Gun Shop and range is being planned for Aiken. I believe it will be called Carolina Bay Shooting Center.

In the future, I'll go back to Shooters Choice and ATP, and I'll try to check out Traders next time I'm in the neighborhood. Also, I'm told by the owner that a new Gun Shop and range is being planned for Aiken. I believe it will be called Carolina Bay Shooting Center.
By the owner of which shop? Been to Shooters choice and was pretty happy with their selection and freindliness. Did not use the range when I was there. A shooters choice in Aiken would be great...have some family thats closer to it then to Lexington.

Carolina Bay Shooting Center is proposed to be built in Aiken and its owner is J. Legg. He has his FFL and has starting selling ammo and cleaning supplies from his other business/store thats already on the property. He's about half way between Aiken and New Ellenton. I did not get a date for when construction would begin.

East Coast Guns (Located inside of East Coast PowerSports)
1725 north main street
summerville, sc 29486

Talk to Chuck or Jay, they will do their damnest to beat any tricounty price

843-832-2453
843-277-9893

[email protected]
Link Removed

m-f 9-7
sat 10-5

here's another gun shop close to me:

leonard's
55 new orleans road
hilton head island,south carolina 29928
843-341-2639

he's also my barber. good guy to deal with.

The gun rack
213 richland ave west
Aiken sc 29801
803-648-7100
This is a pretty nice shop lots of used rifles shotguns and some cool older stuff,large selection of handguns holsters and accessories. It's changed ownership in the last few years and the new people are as nice as can be and don't worry about price tags they are always willing to deal. While your at it stop across the street at city billiards for a darn good cheeseburger and cold beverage of your choosing .

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back