List of Missouri CCW Instructors

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in Missouri. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in Missouri and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Here is a link to the Greene County Sheriff's Office - Springfield, MO. The list of instructors is kept up to date and all are approved by the county sheriff.

Link Removed

SAFE ENTERPRISES
Florrisant MO
314-605-5525

Approved by St. Louis City, St. Louis County, and St. Charles County

Richard L. Ellwanger
Lead Instructor

St. Louis MO CCW Instructor

SAFTI www.safti-training.com has been teaching with its team of Certified Instructors
since 1994.

Please call me, Gil Pyles 314.346.8629 for any and all questions about CCW in Missouri.

It took us 13 years to get the CCW law passed in MO, and I am happy to help people
understand and exercise their rights to self defense.

Please call me or email anytime [email protected]

Its is very important to understand Missouri Law RSMO 563 Justifiable Use of Deadly Force,
so please take your time to find a knowledgeable instructor.

Our class is unique in the fact that you are taught by a Missouri Lawyer on Justifiable Use of Deadly
Force, no other class does that in the unique way that we do.

Thanks-and be safe out there.

Gil Pyles
Sr. SAFTI Instructor
www.safti-training.com
[email protected]

Last edited:
Missouri, Utah & Florida CCW Instructor

Personal & Business

Dan Smith
Concealed Carry Firearms & Training LLC
Website - Concealed Carry Firearms & Training, LLC ~ Dan Smith
Email - [email protected]
(314) 422-9893

Qualifications/Certifications

NRA Certified Instructor - Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in The Home (PPITH), Personal Protection Outside The Home(PPOTH), "Refuse To Be A Victim".
Certified Utah Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor
Director, Missouri Concealed Carry Gun Permit and Firearms Information Website
Certified MO CWE Instructor in all Eastern and many Central & Southern Missouri Counties
RKBA Leadership - State of Missouri Legislative Activities

Classes Offered

Offering weekend, weekday and two night courses to obtain a Missouri, Utah or Florida CCW permit. Also offering NRA Basic Pistol, NRA Personal Protection In The Home and NRA Personal Protection Outside The Home classes. All classes taught at Top Gun Indoor range in Imperial, MO Link Removed

Redden Firearms

Redden Firearms Carterville MO
Teaching CCW, basic and advanced handgun training

Qualification:
5 years in law enforcement
Missouri State Highway Patrol 45th Firearms Instructor Class (2007)
International Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors, Active Member
Hunter Safety Course Instructor

Last edited:
Hello,

I am currently teaching classes monthly in the S/W area of Missouri. You can find my web-site at Link Removed . Feel free to browse my site for further information.

:smile:

MO Instructor

Full time handgun training

We do a one-day CCW class three or four times a week at our own private range. Our class also is good for a non-resident Florida or Utah license. You are our guest for the day and we serve lunch and supply free soft drinks while we meet the MO requirements for concealed carry and then show students how much other training is out there. We are building a new outdoor range for advanced defensive handgun training this summer.
St. Louis area CCW classes, Visa/Mastercard, 2 classes per week meet license requirements for a Missouri, Utah or Florida CCW

We have also been publishing books for the gun culture since 1996 at
Accurate Press Publishes Adventure Novels aimed at the Gun Culture, Books about CCW Training, Books on Gun Control, Drug War and Drug Prohibition

Last edited:
Mid-Missouri

Tim Oliver
LEARN TO CARRY
2000 East Broadway, Suite 307
Columbia, Missouri 65201

573-442-0337 Phone
573-442-6334 FAX

LearnToCarry.com

I've taken Tim's class, and couldn't me more pleased to add him to this list.
He takes what can be a topic that's "as dry as stereo instructions" and turns it
into something you can enjoy, remember and "your butt can endure."

www.pack-n-heat.com

DUAINE ZEITZ

Pack-N-Heat, Missouri Concealed Carry Safety Training
[email protected]

314-838-8763
9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
7 days a week
If no answer, leave a message and we'll get back to you ASAP

PACK-N-HEAT, INC.
355 Versailles Drive
Florissant, MO 63031

CONCEALED WEAPONS SAFETY TRAINING
Missouri, Utah, Florida, Pennsylvania and Maine
YOU HAVE A CHOICE

This class will qualify you for your Missouri permit and several out-of-state permits as well. Duaine is NRA certified in both basic pistol and personal protection. He is also licensed as an International Instructor by the State of Utah. Duaine's class is taught strictly to Missouri State standards.

This guy is awesome! I took my CCW with this gentleman and loved every minute of it! I highly recommend Duane's course. Most of the men at my church have taken his course and the pastor's and assistant pastor's wife and a widow lady from the church have signed up to take his class as well!

Thanks,

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Missouri Firearms Training, LLC

Teaching Missouri CCW & NRA Courses
636-577-6028 Joe Donato and a team of instructors
Link Removed

CCW Instruction in SE Missouri

Concealed Advantage

WHAT YOU WILL GET:

The laws explained to you in a simple format that will provide you with the tools that you’re going to need should you face a legal situation. You’re also going to get the skills that are needed and required should you find yourself in an armed encounter. You’re going to be introduced to retention and disarming techniques that could save your life.

And you’re going to get all of this from an instructor with over a decade of law enforcement experience. From someone who has engaged in armed encounters and testified in the courtroom and then gone on to train and educate hundreds of people in the mechanics of an armed encounter and the legal process that takes place afterwards. You’re going to get to hear about his experiences and gain the benefits from them.

My name is David Stark and I have been offering affordable CCW classes since 2003. Cost for a one day / 8 - hour class is $40.00 plus ammo. There is no charge for Military Veterans. I hold these classes once a month, but have in the past held them more frequently when needed. I am located near Lake of the Ozarks.

I have been a Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor since 2000, being a graduate of the Missouri State Highway Patrol Academy's 35th Firearms Instructor School. My classes are held in an informal environment, with no 'macho, swaggering, been there - done that' attitude. Women and beginner friendly.

For details, please contact me at [email protected], or call 573-552-1784. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Thank you.

Concealed & Carry Firearms Class-David Walter NRA & BCI Certified Instructor

On-Target Firearms Training LLC-St. Louis Metro Area

Utah, Maine, Pennsylvania, Missouri Concealed & Carry Class $100.00 fully insured for your protection. Range Qualifications $25.00 which includes Firearms, Ammunition & Safety Gear

Weekday evening classes in O'Fallon & Creve Coeur, weekend classes in St. Clair. We can teach a CCW class at your home, office, fraternal organization or club.We also offer private-individual CCW training, call for pricing.

Visit our website for class schedule: www.ONTARGETCCW.com

Email us at: [email protected]
Call Dave anytime: 314-962-1200

CCW and other gun courses in MO

My husband and I discovered armedmissouri.com by accident when I attended an intro class at Bullseyes which I wasn't satisfied. This outfit has a very personalized sort of teaching -- almost one-on-one. The company is owned by father and sons and is located on a 240 acre property. My husband and I am very pleased we found them and learned from them. Their fee is very competitive too.

Armed Missouri Inc.

2812 Mt. Sterling Rd.
Bland , MO 65014​
Phone:
(314) 603-2690
Nic Shoffner:
Chris Shoffner:

[email protected] [email protected]

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.