List of Missouri CCW Instructors

Ccw instructors in the st. Louis area

fAIRWARNING SYSTEMS;

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL CCW INSTRUCTORS IN THE ST. LOUIS METRO AREA. WE OFFER F.A.T.S TRAINING- FIREARMS SIMULATOR TRAINING (the same ones used by the military & law enforcement) FOR HANDGUNS & LONGUNS. WE HAVE PERSONAL PROTECTION SCENARIOS & LAW ENFORCEMENT "USE OF FORCE" SCENARIOS AVAILABLE FOR SHOOTS. WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO MAKE OUR SIMULATORS AVAILABLE FOR ALL CCW INSTRUCTORS AS AN ADDITONAL TRAINING TOOL. WE WILL COME TO YOU or REASONABLE DISCOUNTED DAILY/WEEKLY RENTALS ARE AVAILABLE. A GREAT ALTERNATIVE WITH THE COST OF AMMO USING REAL GLOCKS, BERETTAS, S&W 5906- 40 CAL and S&W 357 MAG REVOLVERS !!

314-445-4671

Mid MO CCW - Matthew Roof
660-238-1130
[email protected]

Classes held at Mid West Tactical (midwesttac.com for info) $65 per person
Matt is a firearms instructor for the military and also teaches LEOs - Well taught class

Link Removed Conceal Carry Classes 6 days a week in Springfield Missouri
Law Enforcement and NRA instructors. Class completed in one day. See our Web Site at Link Removed

Last edited:
St. Clair County Shooting Club
Greg McLarry NRA Certified Instructor
Basic Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun. NRA Certified RSO
Personal Protection in the Home
Boy Scout Merit Badge Counselor-Rifle, Shotgun
Approved in the following MO counties for MO Concealed Carry Firearm Safety Course: Jackson, Johnson, Cass, Henry, Benton, St. Clair, Cedar, Hickory, Polk, Greene.

Contact info: e-mail [email protected]
Phone-417-309-0153

sonofsarge

Winfield Firearms Training
NRA Basic Pistol
NRA Range SafetyOfficer
Missouri CCW
Missouri Sport Shooting Association/ Director
MissouriCarry.com/ Director/ Moderator

[email protected] 314-440-3811
Approved Instructor in St Louis City, St Louis County, St Charles County, Lincoln County, Pike County, Warren County, Jefferson County, St Francois County, Callaway County, Franklin County, Montgomery County

Jeffrey Brinkerhuff
Progressive Firearms LLC
[email protected]
913-738-4171
We teach Kansas and Missouri CCW classes in the Kansas City area. We also have classes for NRA First Steps Pistol and NRA Basic Pistol.

SW Florida Firearms Instructor

Mario Anglero an NRA Certified Firearms Instructor providing high quality
professional instruction and training at affordable rates.

Every effort is made to make our training available to everyone who feels a personal and civic responsibility to become educated about firearms, firearms safety and self defense.

I provide video simulator training for concealed Carry with a technique training I created called A.C.T.F.A.S.T. (Armed Civilian Trainer For All Scenario Threats) This Simulator training provides concealed carry training techniques, It is a Why, When, and what to do Scenario Simulator training. The test consists of six scenarios and is conducted on a point system.

Firearms Safety Class only (Range time included)= $55

Concealed Carry Training with Firearms Handling Certificate
for your CCW license (Range time included) -= $65

Concealed Carry Training with Certificate for your CCW license at
your location(Range time included) -= $95

Class location: Port Charlotte or Punta Gorda.

Travel loacation: Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, North Port, Englewood, Venice, and Sarasota.

Last edited by a moderator:
St. Louis area firearms training

I retired from law enforcement as a Sergeant after nearly 21 years and took a position with Anheuser Busch. During my law enforcement career I obtained an extensive background in firearm's training. I served as a rangemaster, firearms instructor, armorer, less than lethal instructor, rifle instructor, defensive tactics instructor and I served on a SWAT team for 5 years.

I'm a member of the Missouri Association of Law Enforcement CCW Instructors. Because of my background and experience I’m classified as a “Legal Consultant Member”. In this, I have agreed with the other LCM’s to be legal consultants (from the training aspect) for you should you find yourself in a legal situation. Just think, if the worst were to happen, you would not only have the benefit of your instructor’s training and experience but that of the other members who have agreed to act as a Legal Consultant Member.

I teach this course at a private facility in Hillsboro, Missouri that has an indoor classroom with all the amenities. The live fire portion is under cover and outdoors. I also have .22 caliber semi-automatic handguns for you to use if you do not have a handgun. I only request that you bring 70 quality .22 caliber rounds if you intend to shoot my handguns.

For this course you will need to bring eye and ear protection, 70 rounds of ammunition, firearm and please dress for the weather. The cost of this 8 hour course is $100 and I offer group discounts of $85 for 5 or more in a group. If you have access to a gun range and classroom I can travel to you.

To honor those who serve our nation I discount my course price to $85 for any active member of the Military with a valid Military ID card. This discount will remain in effect as long as I instruct this course.

If you don’t feel comfortable taking this course with me please look for another qualified / certified instructor. Not only is carrying a firearm for personal protection a fundamental right it’s also a personal responsibility. In the 21 years I was a police officer I can count on one hand the number of times I arrived for a crime in progress and was able to stop an innocent from being harmed. This is a poor statistic considering the countless number of crimes I have responded too.

If you have any questions please call or write me an email.

Stay Safe,
Sherman Graves
[email protected]
314-973-5957

CCW Classes in Central Missouri

JR Marketing/The GunShop
We offer CCW Classes taught by a NRA Certified Instructor in the Sunrise Beach/Laurie Area.
Class is 1 day
Cost: $100.00 includes the Guns if needed, a class manual and Lunch.
Plan on spending about $12.00 on ammo if you use our guns.

Jeff Campbell ~ owner
JR Marketing/The GunShop
17019 Hwy 5
Suite A
Sunrise Beach, MO 65079
[email protected]
www.jrdogtags.com

573-374-2700 Phone
573-374-2790 Fax

Last edited:
I am a CCW instructor in Rockaway Beach, MO (near Branson). As of December 2010, class is $60 plus ammo. Classes are twice a month in Rockaway Beach. I am also willing to travel to teach classes in other locations. I am currently approved in Taney, Stone, Christian, Greene, Barry, Lawrence, Dallas, Dade, Polk and Webster counties.

Bobby Hunter
RockawayCCW
417-598-9012

West-Central Mo. NRA Courses & MoCCW

$65.00 Mo CCW Class

NRA Certified Instructor in the following:
Home Firearm Safety
Pistol
Rifle
Shotgun
Personal Protection In and Out of the Home

State wide courses if you have classroom and shooting range
Go to sargesarms.com
Sarges Arms Training
Knob Noster, Mo
CPH: 660-441-0604

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Last edited:
Link Removed

Would like to add American Heartland Public Safety in Sedalia Missouri to the list. Jim Ulm is the lead instructor and the class is both thorough and enjoyable. I just finished the course last weekend with a group of 10, lead by 3 instructors and was impressed at the professionalism and knowledge shown by the group while still being personable and enjoyable.

Cost is $75 with your own weapons and ammo or $100 instructor provided.

$65.00 Mo CCW Class

NRA Certified Instructor in the following:
Home Firearm Safety
Pistol
Rifle
Shotgun

Counties served: Bates, Benton, Henry, Johnson, LaFayette, Pettis, Saline

Go to sargesarms.com
Sarges Arms Training
Knob Noster, Mo
CPH: 660-441-0604

Also heard a lot of good reports from folks attending this course.

Missouri Concealed Carry Instructor. I am in the KCMO area but will travel outside the area for a class with scheduling. I am also an NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Rifle, SHotgun, Personal Protection and a Chief Range Safety Officer. Classes any time with scheduling.

Jim Linnenbrink, Jr
[email protected]
816-935-7283

Was going to add Jim Ulm to the list, then seen his name a couple comments up. Blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. System won't let me delete my post completely, so... One can call the city to hook up with him. He has the classes by Sedalia. Fairly close drives would be Warrensburg, Concordia, WAFB, Marshall, and, of course, Sedalia. Good fellow. Known him for 9 yrs. If I can remember, I'll try to get his personal number up in the future. I have his card at work.

Concealed Confidence Pistol

I offer CCW classes taught by myself, a NRA Certified Instructor. This course is an eight hour day. The cost is $100 and if you bring at least one other person with you, it’s $80. To shoot my guns with my ammo on the range, it will cost an additional $15.

Counties Served: St. Louis County, Jefferson County, St. Charles County, Franklin County

ALSO: This course satisfies the training requirement to get a non-resident permit (by mail, and good everywhere in Missouri) from Maine, Florida, or (coming soon)Utah, for those who prefer that option.

Lisa Mash
[email protected]

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back