Leather, plastic, nylon, or other?

What is your holster preference?

• Total voters
I use a Kydex (IWB)

I have a Kahr MK40 that I carry all the time in a Blade-Tech (Ultimate Concealment Holster) and I love it. The little Kahr just disappears under only my tucked in shirt without the need to wear a jacket or loose shirt. I carry it at the 8:30 position set for the FBI Cant. Yep, I am a died in the wool "LEFTY"! It is so comfortable that I forget that it is there, well that is a white lie I never forget it I just don't notice it.

I have tried carrying with a IWB but did not fell comfortable. So I carry OWB leather, with my PT1911. When I carry my snubbie it is inside pocket.

and no option for a Blackhawk either....????

:to_pick_ones_nose:I did not vote...most of us here have multiple holster....

I like Kydex pre-mold for all reasons mentioned by others but I wont carry my Sig in one. Finish wear has been very pronounced on my snub, but it is a rugged gun and I dont care because its EDC and I expect normal wear but still the Kydex turned edges of the cylinder white at a considerable/accelerated pace.

How about none of the above. I prefer a Blackhawk Serpa paddle for my 1911's. But I do have a Crossbreed SuperTuck for some occasions.

OK.. I love the OWB leather holsters for the comfort and ease of draw.

I do however love the IWB CrossBreed for the comfort in the waist band. The leather against body and the Kydex for secure hold. That is one of those best of both worlds things that I like. They work so I use what works regardless of the form. Function and comfort are top sellers.

I love my Blackhawk Serpa for the XD, but my favorite is my Galco 3 hole leather. As has been said though, the leathers are a PITA to break in. I tend to carry in a shoulder rig when it's cool enough, and either an ankle rig for the Makarov or the Galco or Serpa for the XD.

I carry Inside Waist Band TTGunLeather TT GunLeather High Quality Leather Gun Holsters. I loved it.

But I hear any leather holster can wearing or fading on your finish firearm. And I hear the retention holster is the best holster than the leather holster. Safariland Holster Retention Levels Explained - Galco, surefire flashlight, Streamlight Flashlights, Uncle Mikes Holsters & More - Product Wizard

Retention holster will not wearing or fading your finish firearm and also protect from 300 degrees heating in summer time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back