Ladies - what gun to you carry?

This is not related to your post, but your pic of your dog, I assume whom is named Tucker is so cute. What kind of dog is he? The reason I am so curious (beside the fact he is adorable) is he looks like a Min Pin pup. I have Min Pins & that's why it caught my attention. Also, I'm a Glock gal myself.
clking9mm

Min Pins are the Bomb. I Say as one snores in my ear and the other raises my body temp to WHEW against my leg. The lucky one who gets the spot next to my leg first, always gripes cause my gun pokes them in the back. But would they move? Nope. Then they would loose their spot to the other one. I carry a Taurus PT 145, and sometimes in light clothes a Ruger LCP. They like the Ruger better cause it does not poke them as much.

Wow, But you have to wonder if they were reaching down each others throats with their tongues, or if the guard was a homeophobe.

I mean two teens groping and getting excessive would have probably been told the same thing, malls are family places. Maybe it was just an innocent kiss, but we were not there too see. The article mentions that she is an activist. Which means she pushes the envelope every where she goes to prove her point.

Anything that is strange to us, anything, can make us uncomfortable, if you have never been around guns it can make you feel uncomfortable, to see one slip out behind a jacket.. If you have never been around a gay couple it can really creep you out. When you first meet a little person you may feel uncomfortable. When you meet your first Downs Syndrome person you may feel like hiding. (I have a cousin and he used to scare me to death when I was a kid) Heck even being around someone in a wheel chair for the first time makes you feel like you do not know how you are suppose to act or what you are suppose to say or not say.

We are creatures of habit, when we reach outside our normal, we do not really like it. Now if you strive to reach outside your norm, you force yourself to work through these feelings. I personally love going outside my comfort zone. When I first got a job (not say how long ago) I was so glad to be working with African Americans so I could get to know some. I was very glad to have a gay guy to work with and made very good friends with him. Sure those first few days were a little creepy but I got over it.

I liked to died laughing when one of the white guys on the back line elbowed his black buddy and said. "Look at the Hair on that Nigger!" then he shut up and turned red, we all laughed at him his black buddy included. Mostly cause he agreed with him on the hair issue.

I had an accident on a motorcycle, and it scared me of curves. Did I stop riding. NO.. I kept riding and riding and riding. It took me 3 years and about 35,000 miles but now I no longer think of the fear. I do not know when it went away completely but it has. I do not think about it anymore. If we let fear stop us then we stay at home.. Do I wear a helmet now, Yes. almost all the time, But I keep going. If you get scared you just have to keep going. even if your helmet is a gun.

So reach outside your comfort zones, get to know someone, or something that scares you. ROFL.

Yes and no. Semi-automatic pistols are specified on the back of the permits. Revolvers are not. Any revolver may be carried if the permit was granted initially for a revolver.
Isn't that a stupid law? My Nevada CCW permit only has one pistol (Para Ord .45 ACP) listed, but all revolvers are allowed. How dumb is that?

I don't really care though, as the only pistol I carry is the PA. Otherwise, it's a wheel gun for me (95% of the time).

My main choice is my 9mm, with 10-rd clip, and two full 10-rd mags on the other side of my belt or in my purse. My secondary, (if I choose to carry 2 sidearms) is my .380, (which I have both 8-rd and 10-rd clips for). Because my husband is also a CPL holder, we can legally interchange our carry choices at will, and he has both a 9mm and a .45. Occasionally, I have carried the .45, but I most often find myself being drawn back to the 9mm. I love it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back