KimberPB outshoots KimberRB

KimberPB

Well, just had to rub it in some more. I went out shooting with KmberRB yesterday at one of his friends properties. We both had are carry pistols with us and decided on a friendly competition. We set up three clay pigeons each hanging from a string. Then from 20 -25 feet, from a draw, first to shoot all three won. I'm happy to say I WON!!! Hahaha

Now, he'll probably go on about how he spanking me shooting skeet but hey you have to let the old man win every now and then!

We are getting ready to head to Bass Pro. Hopefully I will not spend to much money.

And now for the rest of the story

Just to ad in the missing points here, In skeet I got 15 out of 16 PB got 1 out of like 20, In long range with the rifles I spanked him, SO all in all I had to let him have one. That’s me story and I sticking to it. But we had a blast.

K-RB - Are you sure he did not pull his Benelli Shotgun out while you were not looking??

Glad you guys had a great time..
Where is the Bass Pro shop from here???

Just to ad in the missing points here, In skeet I got 15 out of 16 PB got 1 out of like 20, In long range with the rifles I spanked him, SO all in all I had to let him have one. That’s me story and I sticking to it. But we had a blast.

First off KimberRB's AR malfunctioned and was out of commission. So he pulled out his Mini-14 with a scope vs my AR with an EOTech. So ya he had a slight advantage.

I also hit more then one clay. Just not as many as him.

So as long as the BG breaks in fly like a little birdy my dad will have his number! lol.

KimberPB do you think you out shot him because most of your firearms are home grown?:sarcastic:

KimberPB do you think you out shot him because most of your firearms are home grown?:sarcastic:

I'm sure that had a lot to do with it! His AR is home grown also but had some issues. So I guess we just have better soil for growing guns in FL! lol.

nICELY DONE

Nicely Done just remember old age and treachery will always overcome youth and invention

Nice guys! I will say I have an all new respect for the long range shooters and military/law enforcement snipers. I did some long range shooting with my savage. including est. ranges using my mils, and it's a lot harder then it looks. I actually did really well out to 380 yards (my est with my mils) but things got a little more hairy when we pushed it back to 670 yards. I missed the first shot just low at 380, readjusted my scope and hit the next three shots just low inside a 5in circle. At 670 I ran out of adjustment on my scope and had to use the mils to hold over. Grouped dead center but about 2 1/2 feet low. So I need to load up some more ammo and practice some more! lol.

Welcome to the club

Nice guys! I will say I have an all new respect for the long range shooters and military/law enforcement snipers. I did some long range shooting with my savage. including est. ranges using my mils, and it's a lot harder then it looks. I actually did really well out to 380 yards (my est with my mils) but things got a little more hairy when we pushed it back to 670 yards. I missed the first shot just low at 380, readjusted my scope and hit the next three shots just low inside a 5in circle. At 670 I ran out of adjustment on my scope and had to use the mils to hold over. Grouped dead center but about 2 1/2 feet low. So I need to load up some more ammo and practice some more! lol.

I had to use the Mils during my last 1000 yard match just to put it in the bullseye! You now know the capabilities of your rifle better than before and you could confidently take a 650 yard shot when the chips are down.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back