Is our world in chaos?

That's all well and good if you're posting bible quotes in a christian forum. But you're posting them on the off-topic section of a gun forum. Crazy malarkey such as yours is fair game and lists of end-of-the-world stuff is just asking for it.

. Crazy malarkey such as yours is fair game and lists of end-of-the-world stuff is just asking for it.
HATERS like yourself, of a God that you believe doesn't exist, are just angry because the truth we speak contradicts the lie you live. Ignorance is the mother of fear, your rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies you. Your only hope is that there is no afterlife, your greatest fear is that there is. When confronted with any debate your so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of any common sense. It's your ignorance that gets you so roused, and as we can all see, when your ignorance gets started it knows no bounds. Your only as blind as you want to be, and as your scorn grows more intense, it's clear that we're no match for your level of ignorance. And by the way "troll", I've never posted any "list of end-of-the-world stuff", only truth pertaining to this Last Generation. My "crazy malarkey" is your badge of ignorance.

Look how tore up this world is because of religion. The sad part about it is, it's all made up BS. So we have a world full of retards killing each other over a their made up god. I suppose if I hate anything, that is it. And maybe the lemmings that follow blindly into the fight. The only reason most are on any particular side is because they were born and that's what their parents told them to believe. You'd be muslim if you were born in the middle east.

That's all well and good if you're posting bible quotes in a christian forum. But you're posting them on the off-topic section of a gun forum. Crazy malarkey such as yours is fair game and lists of end-of-the-world stuff is just asking for it.

Link Removed

Nah, his is a legitimate post in a forum where he can post Bible quotes and any other off topic items. Nothing says he can only post about guns and, what he does post, is of interest to others. Tolerance isn't your thing, is it?

You must not have actually read what I posted. I never said you can't post here. I said that this is a gun forum, and if you post your malarkey here you're asking to get trolled. And Yes I'm not very tolerant of stupid.

Says who - the sock puppet? :victory:
Sorry to disappoint but unless Ringo is a 65-year-old granny, born in CT and living in SC, retired from the Navy as a Chief Petty Officer, and battling Parkinson's Disease, this is my own internet self and none other. :)

Look how tore up this world is because of religion. The sad part about it is, it's all made up BS. So we have a world full of retards killing each other over a their made up god. I suppose if I hate anything, that is it. And maybe the lemmings that follow blindly into the fight. The only reason most are on any particular side is because they were born and that's what their parents told them to believe. You'd be muslim if you were born in the middle east.
Interesting. My dad was proud of being an atheist. Neither of my parents told me about Christ. I had to find out for myself, after much searching, at age 28. That's when I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior and began my eternal relationship with Him.

Since then, I've never had a desire to hate or kill anyone.

I did say MOST people. Your anecdote doesn't change a thing
Being born into a Christian family doesn't make a child a Christian. Each individual has to make a conscious choice to accept Jesus Christ as his or her personal Savior. Many of those who are believers didn't make that decision until after they left home. But I don't have statistics on how many. I would be curious to know what those numbers are. Do you have a link for your data?

This isn't that difficult. The US has a major part of it's population that is Christian. Go to China and it Buddhism. Go to India and it's Hinduism. Middle-east, Islam. There's always going to be exceptions and people who convert. But the vast majority of the people in an area believe in the religion of their parents or surrounding people. The chances are high that you would not be christian had you been born in any of those other places. And you would now be telling us that THAT religion was the correct one. Statements about it being your choice to accept jesus are irreverent since you didn't grow up surrounded by people who thought Ala was the true god. A person who did and and converted to christian, made the choice. Otherwise you just went with what the majority of the people around you said was right. And had you been born elsewhere, it would more than likely have been the prevailing religion of the region. I can drive around my small city and point out a hundred christian churches of different denominations.

This isn't that difficult. The US has a major part of it's population that is Christian. Go to China and it Buddhism. Go to India and it's Hinduism. Middle-east, Islam. There's always going to be exceptions and people who convert. But the vast majority of the people in an area believe in the religion of their parents or surrounding people. The chances are high that you would not be christian had you been born in any of those other places. And you would now be telling us that THAT religion was the correct one. Statements about it being your choice to accept jesus are irreverent since you didn't grow up surrounded by people who thought Ala was the true god. A person who did and and converted to christian, made the choice. Otherwise you just went with what the majority of the people around you said was right. And had you been born elsewhere, it would more than likely have been the prevailing religion of the region. I can drive around my small city and point out a hundred christian churches of different denominations.
I know about the Christian population in the US. I just don't know the percentage who grew up with Christian parents.

I grew up with a lot more exposure to non-Christian religions, atheism, and humanism than to any born-again Christian influence. Of course, that's just me.

According to Pew in 2010, there were 67 million Christians in China (a relatively small population for that country) and growing, so it wouldn't be impossible for someone there to become a Christian.

Each spiritually born-again Christian is a convert; no one is naturally born a Christian.

One's spirituality is more than environment. Even with a hundred Christian churches in a small community not everyone there is a Christian. Human beings have free wills, and can choose to believe or not.

Now who's the one denying truths? 1% of the US population is Islamic. 67 million Chineese christians isn't even .5% of their population. Hem-haw around it all you want. The majority of a population choose their religion based on peer pressure. Sure you grew up with an atheist family. But the community around you is Christian. You can say you choose that religion all you want. Unless you've visited and studied every major one, you choose based on the what the community around you said was the right one. Why then would any soul allow themselves to be born into a person in China where he has a .5% chance of joining the religion that would get them back to heaven? If your soul knew this info before arriving in a body, why would it be required to loose that info? Seem like a cruel joke. Threaten to send a soul to eternity in hell, take away that knowledge, and place that soul in a person who is surround by people who are going to convince that person that the wrong religion is the right one. Seems like a real efficient way for a god to weed out the good from the bad. Not. If god really existed, our soul would be in charge of our body, not our feeble/foulable brain.

Now who's the one denying truths? 1% of the US population is Islamic. 67 million Chineese christians isn't even .5% of their population.
I didn't deny that it was a small percentage.

Hem-haw around it all you want. The majority of a population choose their religion based on peer pressure.
The majority of religions other than Christian, yes. There are also people who claim the name "Christian" but are not--they may be swayed by peer pressure. But an actual decision to surrender to Christ has to be voluntary of a free will. God knows the heart, so He knows when a person is sincere.

Sure you grew up with an atheist family. But the community around you is Christian.
You don't know what my communities (there were many) were. During my entire childhood I never lived in a born-again Christian community. After high school I enlisted in the Navy--hardly a Christian community. If anything, I was introduced to some darker forces during that time.

You can say you choose that religion all you want. Unless you've visited and studied every major one, you choose based on the what the community around you said was the right one.
Again, you don't know my spiritual history. Suffice it to say that I studied many spiritual paths in my teens and early twenties.

Why then would any soul allow themselves to be born into a person in China where he has a .5% chance of joining the religion that would get them back to heaven?
Souls don't have a consciousness before they have bodies, and they have absolutely no choice in where they'll be born. Also, they don't go "back to heaven" since they weren't there in the first place.

If your soul knew this info before arriving in a body, why would it be required to loose that info? Seem like a cruel joke.
Souls don't know anything before the body exists because they don't exist either until the body does. There is no "info" to lose.

Threaten to send a soul to eternity in hell, take away that knowledge, and place that soul in a person who is surround by people who are going to convince that person that the wrong religion is the right one. Seems like a real efficient way for a god to weed out the good from the bad. Not. If god really existed, our soul would be in charge of our body, not our feeble/foulable brain.
There is no knowledge to "take away."

There are no "good" and "bad" divisions.

Romans 3
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Isaiah 64
6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away .

So you've only proven that you're 1% of the 1%. Most of everyone else still follows what their peers and family say.

Yesterday's Prophecies - Today's Headlines

Vulnerability is becoming more commonplace in our lives with each passing day. The looming recession, the strange microbes and viruses we're hearing about on the news, the mad dictators testing their hydrogen bombs and long-range missiles, the constant terrorist threats, the specter of war in the Middle East, and politics, and more politics! All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. With so many end times Bible prophecies on the brink of fulfillment, the events that are occurring now on a daily basis can only lead us to conclude that the end of this age approaches rapidly

"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, pestilences and there will be famines and troubles. These are the beginnings of sorrow."

3/20/16

Another suicide bombing in Turkey kills 4 and injures dozens, spreading fear of more attacks
Israeli authorities confirm two fatalities from Istanbul bombing were dual US-Israeli citizens
Netanyahu: Israel investigating if Istanbul attack was aimed at Israelis
'I wish the Israelis died in Istanbul attack,' Erdogan party aide tweets
Turkish PM offers condolences to Israeli victims of Istanbul blast
Israelis warned against travel to Turkey ahead of Passover holiday
Violence in Israel puts a damper on Easter tourism season
Rabbis call for three-day fast preceding Purim as a "spiritual response" to the security and social disparities in Israel
Jordan: Temple Mount video cameras to be up 'in days'
Palestinian stabs Israeli soldier in West Bank, is shot dead
Report: Three Palestinians hurt, five missing in Gaza tunnel collapse
'Insatiable terrorism, extremism plagues the world,' Rivlin says
Militants kill 13 policemen in Egypt's northern Sinai
Serious players on the Middle East battlefield you probably never heard of
Marine killed, others injured in ISIS rocket attack in northern Iraq, official says
Ex-envoy says Bush admin indirectly worked with Iranian general to unseat Iraq PM
Syrian pastor: 'God is waking up a sleeping Church', more people becoming Christians than ever before
Students freak out after teacher shows video of ISIS beheading
FBI findings in Calif. stabbing attack continue pattern of downplaying terror, say critics
Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight 'Extremism' In U.S.
Risk of nuclear war in Europe growing, warns Russian ex-minister
Chinese military space station in remote Argentina shrouded in mystery
Risk of nuclear war in Europe growing, warns Russian ex-minister
Fearing a window will close, Cubans flock to the U.S.
Protesters block road outside Trump Arizona event, march in NYC
Soros Money Funding John Kasich's Presidential Bid
Pope Francis gains 1 million Instagram followers in under 12 hours
Twin comets are passing close by this week, and NASA Planetary Defense is not concerned
6.0-Magnitude Earthquake Recorded Off the Coast of Barbuda
Reventador volcano in Ecuador erupts to 18,000ft
Sheveluch volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 16,000ft
Tiny Vermont brings food industry to its knees on GMO labels
Thousands of dead sea-birds at Alaskan lake leave biologists bewildered
Fourth person dies of Ebola in latest flare up in Guinea
New Mexico becomes abortion magnet
Supreme Court nomination becomes growing issue in Senate races, Kirk latest
First GOP senator calls for vote on Garland court nomination

"Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until ALL these things have happened"

So you've only proven that you're 1% of the 1%. Most of everyone else still follows what their peers and family say.
Matthew 7
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Despite a nonsensical quote, most of the world is born into their religion thinking it's the right one. Billions upon billions going to hell because the only thing they did wrong was being born in the wrong part of the world. Nothing proves you worship a "Loving God" like basing an eternity of suffering and torment on that.

Since it wasn't murder, there is nothing for me to justify. You've had it explained to you by several people but you don't accept the explanations. God in His omniscient and infinite wisdom knew what had to be done to protect the future of mankind.
Please justify causing an event where untold babies and small children drown, and I don't give a damn what you call it or don't call it, there is no justification.

If you consider the biblical account of the flood to be "completely absurd fiction" then why so much concern for an event that, in your mind, didn't happen? If you don't believe in God's existence then you don't believe any murders were committed by Him.

My concern is in the fact that educated adults believe this was an actual event. The concept is so absurd, the logistics (gathering/feeding/etc.) are absurdly beyond what could even be done today, and the blind raging hatred of a god that could do such a thing. Then you view him as a 'nice guy'. That is seriously messed up, and a clear demonstration of the control religion has, as explained by Voltaire "Those that can make you believe in absurdities, can make you commit atrocities."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back