Ignatius Piazza ,who is this guy ?

MPO Southy

Does anyone know anything about this guy Ignatius Piazza?He owns/operates a training facility called "Front Site" in Nevada,and Alaska.I had never heard of him until a few days ago when I saw an advertisement he ran.I did some checks on him on the internet,and for the most part he seems legit.,although there were sometype of lawsuits filed by previous members of his org.If you look at how he recruits members it almost seems like a pyramid scheme,or something similar.I am usually up to snuff on this type of thing,but somehow he has flown under my radar.Thanks for any input.

i also clicked on his ad here and subscribe to his newsletter but it's mostly advertising his classes .......they are way out west and really expensive imo but i would love that kind of training closer to home and cheaper

I took his quiz that was advertised on this site. Won his free newsletters. If you can weed through the chaff there are decent single item pointers. Otherwise it is pure advertising for his classes.
Eagleeyes is right about the expense... 2k is alot for classes when you can go to alot of other courses for a fraction of the cost. Brownells has some really good courses in Iowa, if you have it in you to travel.... Plus you could do the SIG armorers course if you timed it right....

Piazza

Yea,I got the guys newsletters too.They are free,sowhat the hell.But there is something about the gy that bothers me,I just can't put my finger on it.It's almost like he's running a cult.All this talk of "lifetime'memberships,and being a part of the "family".Sounds a little like Jim Jones in Guyana.Oh well!Just my paranoia running wild.

Front Site is legit. Last year a buddy and I will took the 2day defensive handgun course. The training was great both the range training and the lectures. If you sign up for the newsletters you will get in on special deals. We only paid $100 for the training. The catch is that you have to set through the sales pitch for lifetime memberships and other courses. However it is not hard sell like a timeshare is. I learned a lot and would like to go back for the 4 day handgun and the tactical shotgun courses. Just need to wait for a special deal in the newsletter. We made it a 4 day vacation 2 at front site and 2 days in Vegas. The gun range is about an hour drive from Vegas. Oh by the way take twice as much ammo as they tell you. The said 200 rounds for the 2day course and we needed about 300. The sell it there in their store but the price is a preimium. You can get ammo at Bass Pro in Las Vegas if you don't want to travel with it.

i would love to travel out west someday not for vegas but to see the grand canyon and sights like that but would spend a night or two in vegas to participate in one of his two day classes too ......right now that's all a dream to me though as that would be pretty costly in and of itself.....meanwhile i'm going to a training class tomorrow near my own hometown i look forward to it

Piazza is a "Chiropractor" by trade and had a training "Resort" vision ... I am a diamond member and believe me, it was not very expensive. (under$500) Yes I have done the 4 day defensive class a few times. Each time I learn something new .. If you look on E-Bay, you can find certificates for all the classes at very greatly reduced rates. ($75-$125) Only complaint about the training was It was hot. A group of 12 us us met out in Pahrump June 18th for a 4 day class. We are already talking about a 2 day skill builder class & a rifle class in the fall.

Off topic: Also check into classes by Sauarex International (
Link Removed ) or Rob Pincus's I.C.E Training ( Link Removed )

Front Site is legit. Last year a buddy and I will took the 2day defensive handgun course. The training was great both the range training and the lectures. If you sign up for the newsletters you will get in on special deals. We only paid $100 for the training. The catch is that you have to set through the sales pitch for lifetime memberships and other courses. However it is not hard sell like a timeshare is. I learned a lot and would like to go back for the 4 day handgun and the tactical shotgun courses. Just need to wait for a special deal in the newsletter. We made it a 4 day vacation 2 at front site and 2 days in Vegas. The gun range is about an hour drive from Vegas. Oh by the way take twice as much ammo as they tell you. The said 200 rounds for the 2day course and we needed about 300. The sell it there in their store but the price is a preimium. You can get ammo at Bass Pro in Las Vegas if you don't want to travel with it.

​There is also an ammo sales on site by a private company. But we found that a Local Pahrump Wal-Mart has plenty of ammo a fair prices.

$100 is a great deal.. I clicked on his training course that showed it at 2k. Maybe I didn't see the special offer.... I have sat through condo pitches before so it couldn't be to hard to take for some good training... Plus could get some poker time in.......

He's a scam as far as I'm concerned. He ran as soon as I said cease and desit or face the leagal and media exposure. No more e-mails.

HOAX its a joke the guy dosent no ****. And anybody that dose the class is a sucker who got robbed. PEACE

Does anyone know anything about this guy Ignatius Piazza?He owns/operates a training facility called "Front Site" in Nevada,and Alaska.I had never heard of him until a few days ago when I saw an advertisement he ran.I did some checks on him on the internet,and for the most part he seems legit.,although there were sometype of lawsuits filed by previous members of his org.If you look at how he recruits members it almost seems like a pyramid scheme,or something similar.I am usually up to snuff on this type of thing,but somehow he has flown under my radar.Thanks for any input.

It's the real deal. I and several of my friends are lifetime member's to his training facility. They train in multiple firearms platforms that include handgun, shotgun, rifle, precision rifle and submachine-gun. Each firearms category has multiple levels of training that have specific requirements that you must pass before moving onto the next level. They also offer training in edged weapons, repelling, and a few other classes that I can't think of off of the top of my head. The classes can be expensive if you are paying for them individually. However if you can find someone who still has some unregistered lifetime memberships that they are selling it isn't too bad. Front Sight doesn't sell lifetime memberships anymore, but there are some people out there that invested in a few extra memberships to sell them at a later date. I happened to buy a diamond membership which offers free training in all of the classes they have to offer for life. I picked mine up for $250. It's an AWESOME training facility. Worth the money, travel and time. It's fun and it is very real.

As a side note I would like to add that his web site is pretty strange. It feels like an infomercial. I'm not sure why they haven't update the page, because I could see how it would give people the wrong impression.

There are other "better" options out there. Search the internet to find a few. I've spent a lot of time "fixing" bad habits students picked up at Frontsight.

There are other "better" options out there. Search the internet to find a few. I've spent a lot of time "fixing" bad habits students picked up at Frontsight.

That may be true. I have been very impressed with what I have learned there. I have seen some very, very incledible shooters that gained there skills at Front Sight. I know there are different styles of training and schools of form.

I've had customers who have gotten the lifetime package for $250 which included a gun and they've had nothing but positive things to say about the experience. I've met one gentlemen from Illinois who has been back 4 times without paying anything additional and four of his children have been there. Two of them were ex-military and said the training was enlightening and as professional as it comes. I've been contemplating it myself...I've spent more money in Vegas and didn't learn squat. This seems like it's worth a shot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back