"If Zimmerman get off, Ima go out & kill a white boy" WTH??

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
As the highly publicized murder trial of George Zimmerman marches on, Some hypocritical supporters of slain teen Trayvon Martin are vowing to carry out disturbing and deadly acts of violence against white people if Zimmerman is not found guilty.

Link Removed

Yep...what people say on twitter should be taken seriously enough to attributed to every black person in America.

Of course, there is no chance a bunch of white racist are making those post to stir the pot.

Wow. Between yesterday's prosecution "star" witness and all those Tweets (or whatever) I just read, we're all going to be well-schooled in Ebonics, terroristic threats, and we'll all be thoroughly steeped in black "culture" before this trial is over.

I'm not naive. I understand that "creepy ass cracker" is the vernacular of the streets, but I cannot ascribe that kind of jive as having anything whatsoever to do with "culture" in this country, yet both the prosecution and the defense questioned that disrespectful young woman if her cavalier attitude towards the use of such language (by Trayvon) was due to how she learned to talk within her "culture." It is actually culture-deprived, classless, thug-life trash-talk, and that's all.

Every single one of those messages should be culled from the NSA's dragnet captures, and investigated to determine if each individual messenger has the ability and/or intent to follow through with those expressions of their thuggish "culture," and if so, should suffer whatever legal consequences the law provides for in relation to making terroristic threats.

Blues

Yep...what people say on twitter should be taken seriously enough to attributed to every black person in America.

Of course, there is no chance a bunch of white racist are making those post to stir the pot.

If you've got any evidence of that, counselor, post it up or STFU.

Every single one of those messages should be culled from the NSA's dragnet captures, and investigated to determine if each individual messenger has the ability and/or intent to follow through with those expressions of their thuggish "culture," and if so, should suffer whatever legal consequences the law provides for in relation to making terroristic threats.

Blues

Agreed.....Right on Blues.

As the highly publicized murder trial of George Zimmerman marches on, Some hypocritical supporters of slain teen Trayvon Martin are vowing to carry out disturbing and deadly acts of violence against white people if Zimmerman is not found guilty.

Link Removed
Goodness. What eloquence in defense of principle we see here. I'm sure these young folks will go far and contribute much of value to our society...

I have my laptop running and looked at Twitter on it and this Thread was missing.
I opened this Thread in a new window on this computer.
Then I refreshed the page on this computer and this Thread is gone. What gives ?
I'm writing this on the one I opened in a new window.

I have my laptop running and looked at Twitter on it and this Thread was missing.
I opened this Thread in a new window on this computer.
Then I refreshed the page on this computer and this Thread is gone. What gives ?
I'm writing this on the one I opened in a new window.

Not sure, but reading you 5 by 5 over here.

I'm having trouble remembering the riots that erupted when OJ was acquitted. Wait, that was a black on white crime. There were no riots. :sarcastic:

I'm having trouble remembering the riots that erupted when OJ was acquitted. Wait, that was a black on white crime. There were no riots. :sarcastic:

I know what point you're trying to make, and this is somewhat of a deviation from it, but you're not going far enough back. Think when the cops who beat up Rodney King got acquitted. I was there, but a month later, I was here.

Even IF our wonderful government did check all the tweets and emails of blacks threatening to riot and kill any whites, they would not do a thing about it. But if it was the other way around there would be hell to pay. For example Holder refused to prosecute the "Black Panthers" for voter intimidation. But let any white persons do that and they would still be in prison!

Don't you just love how fair that is!!!!

Blues, what's your callsign? You can PM me if you like. Your 5 by 5 comment just caught my attention.

My call is KG5JJ.

I agree. NSA is already flagged, but nothing will be done. There are far too many law-abiding, pillars of the community, Obama labeled terrorists (We the People) to spy on to take any legal action against terroristic threatening morons.

I know what point you're trying to make, and this is somewhat of a deviation from it, but you're not going far enough back. Think when the cops who beat up Rodney King got acquitted. I was there, but a month later, I was here.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, the Rodney King incident included white cops.

I would just like to point out to those suggesting NSA step in; the point about the whole NSA thing going on is THEY MAY NOT, BY LAW, RUN SURVEILLANCE ON US CITIZENS.

THEY MAY NOT, BY LAW, RUN SURVEILLANCE ON US CITIZENS.

Just because the law says they can't, doesn't mean they don't. The law doesn't matter to those who don't care about what it says.

Sent from my phone (which explains all the typos), using the USACARRY app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back