Idiot with a gun HAPPENED TO BE open carrying

Eidolon

Alter Kocker
Went to Wally World with DW to pick milk and bananas for the week and noticed an IWAG in the parking lot. Not sure if you would call it true open carry of a concealment failure.

The guy was maybe mid 40s early 50s wearing black jeans and a red polo with longish gray hair. he was carrying Mexican in the front of his pants all I could see was half of the handgrip of the gun but the way it was angled the gun had to have been pointing right at his junk.

The guy exuded attitude not so much that he want everyone to know he was carrying but he was belligerent as hell.

I pointed him out to my wife , laughed and went into the store.

While we were there I found Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee in the five dollar movie bin

Boy, another anti open carry post. If You don't want to do it ...DON'T. But don't dis the people who do! Maybe he had the gun in his belt with a trigger guard type holster, but if not why worry about it? If he shoots his gonads off that's his problem. Carry the way You want and let us who can carry open do that. To each his own.

Boy, another anti open carry post. If You don't want to do it ...DON'T. But don't dis the people who do! Maybe he had the gun in his belt with a trigger guard type holster, but if not why worry about it? If he shoots his gonads off that's his problem. Carry the way You want and let us who can carry open do that. To each his own.
I wholeheartedly agree!!! I am always dismayed to see those who say they support the right to bear arms be so eager to ridicule someone else just because that person carries in a place, a way, or carries a type of gun while dressed or groomed or with an attitude, that they personally consider to be "unreasonable", "inappropriate", and "unacceptable".

This guy, with an attitude, sounds like a normal concealed carrier. Might even be stengun first time out since he conquered his fear of the Sun.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Except for after penetrating his gonads it might ricochet off something and kill your child. Gonads don't stop a bullet.

Except for after penetrating his gonads it might ricochet off something and kill your child. Gonads don't stop a bullet.

Not mine, I don't have any kids. Someone elses kids maybe, but if He wants to carry that way(unsafe or not) it's his decision on how he wants to carry.

Hey guys like it or not Mexican carry is dumb

Mexican carry is definitely dumb...except I've never seen an open carrier do it...I don't believe you can carry iwb at all and claim it's open carried as most of the firearm would be concealed...even if the grip was sticking out...

But...I'm not sure...Maybe someone could elaborate on whether iwb with the grip showing wouldn't be considered concealed since its obvious what the object is.

Mexican carry is definitely dumb...except I've never seen an open carrier do it...I don't believe you can carry iwb at all and claim it's open carried as most of the firearm would be concealed...even if the grip was sticking out...

But...I'm not sure...Maybe someone could elaborate on whether iwb with the grip showing wouldn't be considered concealed since its obvious what the object is.

I clearly stated as much in my OP
Went to Wally World with DW to pick milk and bananas for the week and noticed an IWAG in the parking lot. Not sure if you would call it true open carry of a concealment failure.

The way the guy was carrying he had about half the grip visible and based on the way it was angled the slide would have been at about a 45degree angle from the guys appendix to he testicles. I have no idea how he was able to keep the gun in place like that

I clearly stated as much in my OP

The way the guy was carrying he had about half the grip visible and based on the way it was angled the slide would have been at about a 45degree angle from the guys appendix to he testicles. I have no idea how he was able to keep the gun in place like that

Maybe the weapon was held in place with a Versacarry? You know what that is, right?

or Thunderwear

Or ...darn, can't think of what they're called. Small kydex holster that only covers the trigger guard and has a string attached to it that you can loop through a belt? I keep one in my purse, just in case I wind up needing it.

Maybe the weapon was held in place with a Versacarry? You know what that is, right?

I know what it is but I'm fairly certain they don't sit at that angle. The pistol was seated for a left handed cross draw, tak a pistol hold it that way and look at the bottom half of the grip that's what was stinking out of his pants. As I stated earlier I have no ide how that pistol staid in that position

Or ...darn, can't think of what they're called. Small kydex holster that only covers the trigger guard and has a string attached to it that you can loop through a belt? I keep one in my purse, just in case I wind up needing it.

That's a possibility

Can't recall either what it's called? but I have one for an XDM compact.

The guy was maybe mid 40s early 50s wearing black jeans and a red polo with longish gray hair. he was carrying Mexican in the front of his pants all I could see was half of the handgrip of the gun but the way it was angled the gun had to have been pointing right at his junk.

The guy exuded attitude not so much that he want everyone to know he was carrying but he was belligerent as hell.

While we were there I found Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee in the five dollar movie bin
For
1.) How the hell was he belligerent? Did you speak with him? Or is this what you felt?
2.) WTF does Wounded Knee have to do with any of this?
3.) So you're a fashion geek? "black jeans and a red polo" Did he sashay or walk nasty?
4.) Not really sure where you're going with this. Please don't bother to further your OP, NOT really interested.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back