How many musicians do we have here?

Electric acoustic guitar (rhythm, some lead) and vocals. Jam regularly with some fairly serious musicians (I'm a self-taught hack although I'm reasonably well-versed in music theory and I always practice my scales!), cover-band type of stuff ranging from Buffalo Springfield to AC/DC. I like it all (even tho I'm an old sh#t).

I am the lead trumpet player in Detroit's busiest swing/big band. I and two others in the 15 piece band carry at every gig.

www.rhythmsociety.net

Link Removed

I started with the trumpet, tried the sax, went to bass, then picked up the guitar... The latter is about all I have time for now (and not much at that). Kids have become the main focus.

I sold a few guitars that I had and traded some for firearms. I'll keep my Les Paul and Telecaster. they work the best for me. The acoustic is OK for now. If I was playing more I would sell it for another. Taylor would be a top choice..

Good choice on the M&P compact. 9mm or .40? Hard to tell from the picture.

Peace...

Well my primary instrument is bass. I've been playing out since high school (a big boy, looked a lot older) and have done nothing but playing for over 35 years.
A few years ago I became disabled and quite the road full time and went back to school. Now I"m an out of work librarian, but still play a few nights a week.

Andy

Electric acoustic guitar (rhythm, some lead) and vocals. Jam regularly with some fairly serious musicians (I'm a self-taught hack although I'm reasonably well-versed in music theory and I always practice my scales!), cover-band type of stuff ranging from Buffalo Springfield to AC/DC. I like it all (even tho I'm an old sh#t).

You are old ain't cha...:biggrin:

Welcome back to the site. Missed ya..

Peace...

6shootercarry said:
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants." --Thomas Jefferson

That's a bogus quote, Shooter.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back