Holster

ITCH

I am having a hard time finding a hip holster for a Bersa Thunder SA 380 pistol. I have looked at well over 100 holsters and none of them seem to fit. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Try Old Faithful Holsters, I have one for that gun and love it! They are hybrid holsters in which I'm not a big fan of but the fit is excellent!

I carry a Thunder 380 single stack in a fobus paddle holster. Is yours the concealed carry model? If so you'll have some problems finding one that fits perfectly. Try their website: www.fobusholster.com
I actually got mine on Amazon for fairly cheap.
If not I have heard that some leather PPK holsters fit the Bersa Thunder.

go become a member @ bersachat.com

Lots of good stuff there, plus some discount codes & coupons

(snip) If not I have heard that some leather PPK holsters fit the Bersa Thunder.

Except for the newly designed trigger guard, the Bersa .380 is an exact clone of the Walther PPK. That said, I have a Remora no-clip holster that I sometimes use for IWB carry of my Bersa .380. Remora is one of the better ideas for IWB carry. No clip, but no move either. Stays put.

Also, even if you have no experience in leather work, it is really simple to make your own leather OWB holster. So far now, I've made ten, for family and friends. Do a Youtube search for a video that details how to make your own... look at this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6rYxS-6NLk

No it is not the CC model. I was just wondering if anyone knew on here what else would fit a regular one. I am trying to find a right hand clip on and that is where i seem to be running into issues. I did go to Bersa Forum and asked there also and know one knew a size that would fit it either. I am not interested in leather or paddle. I do not want the gun to lock in. Again has anyone used a black hawk holster that would fit it and if so what was the number size. Thanks

I found one that fit. It only cost me $16.95 and has a pouch for a extra mag. Thanks

Local gun shop Gunny's had it. Its a GunMate brand Size number 8 fits tight without straps.

I am having a hard time finding a hip holster for a Bersa Thunder SA 380 pistol. I have looked at well over 100 holsters and none of them seem to fit. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

At the risk of tooting our own horn, you might check our Flatjack at Link Removed. My personal carry is the same Bersa, and I carry it in the one with the red fleur de lis. It's really comfortable, and formed to the gun on the inside rather than the outside.

At the risk of tooting our own horn, you might check our Flatjack at Link Removed. My personal carry is the same Bersa, and I carry it in the one with the red fleur de lis. It's really comfortable, and formed to the gun on the inside rather than the outside.
Man those are some purdy holsters! I might have to pick me up a flashy one for formal occasions when I open carry.

Tagua makes a few good holsters.

Link Removed

Edit: hadn't seen that you found one. FWIW, I have a few holsters for each of my guns so that I have a backup or one that works well for hotter, colder weather etc...

Check the Holster Store & DeSantis. I pretty get all mine from the holster store, and they have good options and prices. If you can't find it call them and they can usually tell you what holsters will cross over to work with yours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back