holster for pf9

JRau89

I just bought a kel-tec pf9 looking for info on a good iwb holster.

Get the belt clip from KelTec

I have one on my P11 and it works perfectly. You just need too get used to drawing using mainly your thumb. That's the only thing that is a little different.

Try clevelandsholsters.com.
I have a crossbreed for my Glock 27.
I picked up a cleveland for my Warthog at 1/2 the price, I feel it is the best quality for the price.

IWB holster

Crossbreed IWB my wife and I own 3 of them. My carry weapon is a M&P full size with CT laser and I am comfortable even in shorts in warm weather. My wife has one for her 907 slim and also a new one for her SR9C. She is petite and can still carry eitther with shorts or jeans.

I saw on YouTube this morning that this guy (snowlobo95) found that the Galco iwb KingTuk for the 1911 works well. Looks like a really nice holster . Take a look at his video

Galco USA second ammendment holster and the tuck and go are made for the PF9. I use both.

Also you are correct about snowlobo's information the king tuk also works fine for the PF9.

-
Crossbreed's QwikClip is the way to go for me & my PF-9. It's small & comfortable, easy to slip on & to remove, & with a decently stiff belt (kept moderately tight) I find that it provides for a solid draw & reholster operation.

It has enough adjustability for, I think, anyone. I tweaked it to ride strongside at 4:30 with a cant of about 25 degrees. The clip is wide & secure, but...I just had mine crack last night after 6 months of solid use (daily for 6-12 hours, home & away). Matt just e-mailed me (even though they are closed for the holiday) & promised they'd put a new one in the mail for me. I'll still trust & continue to use it, but I think I'll write them back to see about getting an extra clip so I won't have to be without!

They don't make a metal clip for the QwikClip, but I like the wide Kydex clip because it blends in better & doesn't give away my IWB secret. Also, it doesn't add any weight to the rig.

My original holster was a Bianchi 100 Professional holster (size 9A fits perfectly, model 19228(RH) or 19229(LH)) & will be my back-up for the next few days. I got that for around $41 from the Tactical Store (Link Removed).

Aside from that, I highly recommend Kel-tec's new +1 magazine extension. I bought one for each of my 5 mags & I find that it really enhances one's shooting grip for better controllability.

I used the side clip for a long time. It sat fairly well, easy to grab yet not to high to be obvious. whereas the clip on my P32 seats it below the belt. Recently I got a sweet deal on a kydex holster off of Ebay (sorry, no logo or markings so I don't know the brand). It is way better. Fast draw, quick holstering, snug fit, and comfortable carry.

Another option for IWB carry is offered by Kholster.

You can see their offerings at kholster.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back