hillary commits to UN Small Arms Treaty

jrtuson

I am not sure how...send me an email, i can forward to you? Can we do that on here? [email protected] if not, go to GOA.org and at the bottom of the page and i think its page 2 or 3?

kcd94

Yes i think it can...we would lose our Soverignty and International Law will trump our laws. Thats why they are trying to go around our Laws and bring the UN aboard to help. Since the so called POTUS cant do this on his own, they are hiring outside the regular channels

Yes i think it can...we would lose our Soverignty and International Law will trump our laws. Thats why they are trying to go around our Laws and bring the UN aboard to help. Since the so called POTUS cant do this on his own, they are hiring outside the regular channels

How would an international law trump ours? It's in our constitution that it can not. Plus as pointed out earlier, the treaty needs far more than a few people to get it approved, this simply won't happen and if it does, that's why we have the 2nd in the first place.

hillary and the UN Small Arms Treaty

On GOA website, there are pages at the bottom of the screen. You might have to just keep scolling pages until you find it. I think its called "Secret Treaties"?

If this president doesn't like the response he gets in the senate, he'll just suspend the Constitution and take what he feels necessary thereby ensuring:
1) UN Sovereignty
2) US Civil uprising
3) Collapse of government
4) Economic collapse
5) The people FORCING government back in line

Hopefully this never happens. No matter how we think the senate and other legislators respond to a UN directive, we are on the verge of a real and present threat to our way of life. They will use whatever guise against us. They will say it for the "greater good" to achieve peace. But the fact is "we the people" are rarely ever told the truth about anything unless we're in the room to hear it for ourselves. Things done in secret are not for our good.

If this president doesn't like the response he gets in the senate, he'll just suspend the Constitution and take what he feels necessary thereby ensuring:
1) UN Sovereignty
2) US Civil uprising
3) Collapse of government
4) Economic collapse
5) The people FORCING government back in line

Hopefully this never happens. No matter how we think the senate and other legislators respond to a UN directive, we are on the verge of a real and present threat to our way of life. They will use whatever guise against us. They will say it for the "greater good" to achieve peace. But the fact is "we the people" are rarely ever told the truth about anything unless we're in the room to hear it for ourselves. Things done in secret are not for our good.
The President doesn't have the authority to suspend the constitution. One thing the founding fathers did get right is they wouldn't allow one person to have such authority.

However it should be noted that Lincoln violated several provisions of the constitution during the civil war. He suspended habeas corpus, keeping people in jail without charges or due process. He closed certain news organizations. He pressed the railroad into military service without compensation, using its vast resources to move troops and supplies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back