Highly Recommended Gun Belts

mwhals

I am wanting a good gun belt that doesn't look like a gun belt. I would like one that looks in place with jeans and then another that looks in place with dress pants, slacks or suits. I am thinking IWB for the holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Look at "Bullhide Belts". They have many styles of belts that might be what You're looking for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Look at "Bullhide Belts". They have many styles of belts that might be what You're looking for.

I looked at them and they look really nice. I can't figure out which one would have Velcro on the backside for the Crossbreed Velcro IWB item.

I looked at them and they look really nice. I can't figure out which one would have Velcro on the backside for the Crossbreed Velcro IWB item.

Not sure either, I use one of the black Bio - belts. Might have to contact them to see If They make a Velcro backed belt or maybe able to have one made for You.

So Beltman and Bullhide Belts are different brands? They both fit the bill!

I have two Bullhide belts and they are nice belts. However for 1/2 the price I ordered one of these off ebay in black and it is my daily wear belt. I am getting ready to order another in brown.

Link Removed

So Beltman and Bullhide Belts are different brands? They both fit the bill!

The Beltman uses bullhide leather (among other options as well). I've never heard of the company "Bullhide Belts," but you already said they don't have sewn-in Velcro, so it seems The Beltman fits the bill. When you go to the link I gave you, click on the size (width) you want and there are options in drop-down menus like color, stiffener and Ta-Da! Velcro! I didn't check, but I think it was $10 bucks extra when I ordered mine six or seven years ago.

I have two Bullhide belts and they are nice belts. However for 1/2 the price I ordered one of these off ebay in black and it is my daily wear belt. I am getting ready to order another in brown.

Link Removed

They don't offer Velcro inner either. He said he needs Velcro.

Blues

Go to eBay and look at 511 belts. 511 tactical makes a leather reinforced dress belt. You will have to scroll through and find them or you can google 511 leather dress belt. Might be what your looking for

I have a 5.11 casual belt (#59501) in brown leather w/brass buckle. Nice looking rigid belt. Supports my holstered PX4 40 really well. I wanted a regular looking leather belt for every day use and this fit the bill very nicely. It's well worth a look.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back