Hi Point Firearms

I have a 9mm and other that the fact I lost the mag release spring ( which I just replaced with a different spring) I have not had a lot of problems. Any issues are with the mags they are cheap.It would stovepipe but I just squeezed the lips with a pair of channel locks and no more stove pipe. It would fail to load at first but I took a file to the front edge of the mag and that is not an issue any more. First choice for personal defense probably not, but definatly a back up. It is a lot of fun to shoot, and my wife likes it because of low recoil

IIRC, Beavis and butthead used a High Point carbine when carrying out the Columbine High School Terrorist Attack.

So are you saying that the HP must be a good gun seeing as how it was very effective for them. From the opinions of some people it should have jammed after only two rounds therefore saving a lot of lives.

It probably would make a good door stop. I sure wouldn't rely on it for anything else, except mabye to throw at someone. You get what you pay for.

Carbines cool handguns 50/50 first gun I bought 9mm Hi Point not one problem would I get another? If I needed a gun didint have alot of $$ yes shoot it shoot it shoot it know what you have that's with any gun

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back