Hey Bob Costas... NOW WHAT?

SR40c

Done told her once...
Dallas Cowboy's defensive lineman Josh Brent has been charged with intoxication manslaughter in the death of teammate Jerry Brown in an accident last night. So what now Costas? Ban cars? Ban alcohol? That didn't work the first time around. Bet we won't hear jack squat from Costas about this.

​Glad you said this before I did Sir ... I was feeling guilty for being "Callous" ...
~
So ... Bob ? Your Thoughts ?

Dallas Cowboy's defensive lineman Josh Brent has been charged with intoxication manslaughter in the death of teammate Jerry Brown in an accident last night. So what now Costas? Ban cars? Ban alcohol? That didn't work the first time around. Bet we won't hear jack squat from Costas about this.
Professional football player obviously should NOT be allowed to drive!

An NFL player (I don't remember his name) killed a pedestrian while driving under the influence back in 2009, and all he got was a lifetime suspension of his driving privileges and probation. Don't be surprised if this guy is able to get a lawyer who can keep him out of prison as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

An NFL player (I don't remember his name) killed a pedestrian while driving under the influence back in 2009, and all he got was a lifetime suspension of his driving privileges and probation. Don't be surprised if this guy is able to get a lawyer who can keep him out of prison as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Leonard Little of the St. Louis Rams.

Lets not forget Dante Stallworth (from the Browns at the time of the "accident") who served 20 something days of a 30 day sentence and was just RE-signed with the Patriots. Must be nice to have money and a good lawyer. 20 something days for having killed someone while driving under the influence.

Lets not forget Dante Stallworth (from the Browns at the time of the "accident") who served 20 something days of a 30 day sentence and was just RE-signed with the Patriots. Must be nice to have money and a good lawyer. 20 something days for having killed someone while driving under the influence.

Equal under the law my a$$!!! :alcoholic:
If been wanting to use that emoticon! :dance3:

With the right lawyer, right judge and enough money one can buy just about anything.

Somehow they will turn it around and lay blame to the alcohol manufacturer and/or the guy/gal that sold him his drinks. After all we live in a bass ackwards nation where right is wrong and wrong is right and the guilty are innocent and the innocent are guilty.

Somehow they will turn it around and lay blame to the alcohol manufacturer and/or the guy/gal that sold him his drinks. After all we live in a bass ackwards nation where right is wrong and wrong is right and the guilty are innocent and the innocent are guilty.

Sure as "heck fire" seems that way! Bob Costas and his ilk's jabber seem more like an episode of The Twilight Zone!

Last edited:
He better learn to sleep with his butt against the wall!

Costas will not open his mouth about how cars should be banned...The guy is an idiot and should have been fired!

As i said in another post it's always someone elses fault.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back