Happy Mothers Day Mom's

MufDady

I want to wish all the Mom's out there a Happy, and Safe Mothers day,,,

Same here. Mom's are cool. Mine is gone now and she is definitely missed. I could talk to her about anything, and I mean anything. After she died a couple years ago, I found myself more than once reaching for the phone to tell her something or ask her opinion, only to remember...

I'll take this time to offer a tribute to my wife, who has been a fantastic Mom to our two sons... and me! She always said she felt like she was raising three boys, not two. :biggrin: You're the best, babe.

I want to wish all the Mom's out there a Happy, and Safe Mothers day,,,

Thank you, MD. That is very sweet of you! :thank_you2: I don't know what my family has planned for Sunday, but I DO know that it will be very special.

It is my prayer that ALL mothers, around the nation, are lovingly honored by their families on Mother's Day! :yu:

Thank you, MD. That is very sweet of you! :thank_you2: I don't know what my family has planned for Sunday, but I DO know that it will be very special.

It is my prayer that ALL mothers, around the nation, are lovingly honored by their families on Mother's Day! :yu:

You're our "forum Mom", so a special Happy Mothers Day to you ,Mom. :kiss3:

Thank you, Ringo. I really like being dubbed "forum Mom"...that's very special. :happy: All of my 2A buddies, here at USACarry, are so sweet to me. I appreciate each one of :yu: very much.

We are glad you are here. You have helped keep us, me especially, from getting to bent out of shape when someone irritates us almost to our boiling point. I believe a little righteous indignation is good but remind me if I get to far off track.

Happy Mother's Day, CW&M, our "forum Mom". It has indeed been a pleasure to make your acquaintance and you certainly do help to keep some of us "straight". I've actually tempered my language somewhat (I know you must find that hard to believe!) knowing that you're about. Good stuff.

Happy Mother's Day, CW&M, our "forum Mom". It has indeed been a pleasure to make your acquaintance and you certainly do help to keep some of us "straight". I've actually tempered my language somewhat (I know you must find that hard to believe!) knowing that you're about. Good stuff.

Come on JJ. I can't believe you would ever need tempering.:biggrin:

Thank you very much, JJ. Glad I'm a positive influence. :biggrin:

Please tell the YOUR "Mrs. J" that I wish her a beautiful Mother's Day! :smile:

Thank you, Ringo. I really like being dubbed "forum Mom"...that's very special. :happy: All of my 2A buddies, here at USACarry, are so sweet to me. I appreciate each one of :yu: very much.
Happy moms day ! I'm an old guy and mine always treated me like crap ; but I turned out ok . I have a ccw ( which means I have never been in trouble. Not hard to be in ,in Chicago as a boy .) I'm a Christian . I'll just adopt you . I always enjoy your postings .God Bless . Rich

Happy moms day ! I'm an old guy and mine always treated me like crap ; but I turned out ok . I have a ccw ( which means I have never been in trouble. Not hard to be in ,in Chicago as a boy .) I'm a Christian . I'll just adopt you . I always enjoy your postings .God Bless . Rich

Now I have TWO sons named Rich...one biological and one adopted. How nice! :yes4:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back