Guns and Ammo magazine subsciption

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
I just sent off for a new subscription to GUNS and BLAMMO. When the bill came in the mail it was 3.00 dollars more expensive than the price on the coupon. When I called the company they fixed the error in less that 5 minutes. The customer service rep was polite and knowledgeable and I was impressed with the professionalism.:D

I have found the adds to be a little on the raunchy side any more in their magazine. It has kept me from being able to share the magazine with women or children. Also it seems to me that it does not have the article content that it once did. I used to like Cooper's Corner but alas that is no more. I now read American Handgunner or SWAT most often. Just my 2 cents worth.

Guns & Ammo Magazine Subscription

I've been buying all my subscriptions off eBay for years. Much cheaper.

Here's one seller for Guns & Ammo Magazine for two years for $6.60. That's $3.30 per year ! Must use Paypal for payment.

This is for a New or Renewal ... just make sure you tell the seller which.

Note that a New subscription can take up to 3 months to start but usually less. Not the sellers doing, just the way the magazines work.

Read all the fine print.

Link Removed

I've been buying all my subscriptions off eBay for years. Much cheaper.

Here's one seller for Guns & Ammo Magazine for two years for $6.60. That's $3.30 per year ! Must use Paypal for payment.

This is for a New or Renewal ... just make sure you tell the seller which.

Note that a New subscription can take up to 3 months to start but usually less. Not the sellers doing, just the way the magazines work.

Read all the fine print.

Link Removed

Interesting, I would be worried about doing this. Is there anything to look out for in that fine print that seems to be common?

Subscriptions

Interesting, I would be worried about doing this. Is there anything to look out for in that fine print that seems to be common?

First ... I hate eBay for their anti-gun stance and extreme greed and buy as much locally as I can. The subscription thing is such a huge difference in price that I make an exception by getting magazines there.

I've been buying any of my subscriptions that I can off eBay for about 7 years now. I just counted and I'm receiving 17 different magazines right now and I haven't had any problems at all .... because I look carefully at the sellers feedback and avoid anyone with less than several hundred positive entries and with less than a 99+% positive rating.

As with anything today read the description carefully. Some sellers add on shipping and handling charges in addition to the auction amount just to suck you in with a low price. I avoid them as that tells you something about their character.

Remember, the first new issue will take 2-3 months to get to you, whether you get it from a seller of the publisher.

Examples:
Guns & Ammo subscription: Link Removed

Shooting Times subscription: Link Removed

Subscription prices will vary wildly and some mags aren't available at a good price sometimes so shop for the best price, Feedback and 99+% rating.

As with any purchase on eBay you stand some chance of getting zapped. So far I've been OK.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back