gun control advocates make up facts

rainman97361

Rainman
People walking the streets armed with guns must be dangerous, right? The Brady Campaign and the Violence Policy Center keep claiming that even those individuals who have legally obtained permits to carry concealed handguns are extremely dangerous. With millions of Americans already having been issued such permits from the various states, this is an important issue...

Link Removed

People walking the streets armed with guns must be dangerous, right? The Brady Campaign and the Violence Policy Center keep claiming that even those individuals who have legally obtained permits to carry concealed handguns are extremely dangerous. With millions of Americans already having been issued such permits from the various states, this is an important issue...

Link Removed

O.K. I admit it. I am dangerous. Perhaps even extremely dangerous but only to those who would wish to do me or my family harm and I couldn't care less what the Brady Bunch thinks.

O.K. I admit it. I am dangerous. Perhaps even extremely dangerous but only to those who would wish to do me or my family harm and I couldn't care less what the Brady Bunch thinks.

Thanks, HK,, I could not have said it any better.

I will make up my own "facts" LOL. 95% of those that carry a gun do so for self-protection only. See you cam make up your own stats and facts. Its fun. I will try another, "fact" is that 99% of those that read stats and facts never check to see if they are true.

Absolutely agree. I am dangerous but I am not a threat. There's a big difference. The other thing they fail to consider is that if you threaten my family, I am dangerous with or without a gun. The gun does not make me dangerous. The gun makes me efficient :biggrin:

Absolutely agree. I am dangerous but I am not a threat. There's a big difference. The other thing they fail to consider is that if you threaten my family, I am dangerous with or without a gun. The gun does not make me dangerous. The gun makes me efficient :biggrin:

good point.

"Dangerous? It better be. Why carry a non dangerous weapon for self defense?"

Well you could wup em with a wet noodle!! :biggrin:

"The gun does not make me dangerous. The gun makes me efficient "

God knows I love being efficient.........:thank_you2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1