Got a new toy today!

memphis_raines

Brought home a new steel-frame 9mm baby Desert Eagle today to add to the collection. Didn't get to try it out yet, but looking forward to doing so!

i like the desert eagle my son used to have one and i shot it a few times nice gun although way to big to carry and the baby eagle is pretty heavy to be carrying imo i picked one up at a gun show just to feel it in my hand it was pretty heavy for its size to carry imo. but a crossbreed holster would probably work well with the weight for carry
best wishes with baby eagle there they are well made guns imo

Toy is just an expression OtisM, just like one might consider a jet ski or a car a toy. When I get that rare opportunity to go gun shopping I feel like a kid in a toy store :) I got my first shotgun at 13 and have been taught well on how to respect guns. Thanks for the info on the holster, eagleeyes. Once I break it in and make sure it functions properly, it will probably be an edc gun. And yes, even the compact 9mm is on the heavy side with the steel frame, but hey, if it jams up you can always beat the crap out of someone with it....

have fun man!! I currently carry the all steel full sized baby desert eagle ( Uzi eagle) in .40 sw. love the gun but like ee said it's heavy. if I run out of ammo it would make a very good club!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back