Glock or sig .

Joepev

Im pro glock .GLOCK 32c.love it.what do u like sigs or glocks .

I like them both, but I have had ZERO problems with my Glock. My SIG's on the other hand have all been back to SIG for work except for one. 2/3 of them. In fact, one of them is there now.

I like Glock. They are superior guns and in my opinion, Sigs are ugly, just plain hideous. (Yes I said Sigs are ugly, not Glocks)

Sig man! P220 with laser. I love it. Unfortunately, I've never used a Glock so I can't comment on their assets or liabilities.

GLOCK. The simple design leads to fewer problems. Sigs are very finicky. When I am running the range at my full time gig I sure see a lot of malfunctions with the Sigs "not the right ammo, not enough oil" are always the excuses. Glocks will eat what you feed them and run bone dry. That's what you need in a self defense tool, not pretty looks. My 2 cents based on hundreds of shooters on the range. Sigs are also considerably heavier for a carry weapon.

I've not had a chance to shoot a sig, I haven't shot a glock enough to decide on it. As far as looks I like the sig.

I have a P229 that I love. It shoots good and feels great in my hand. I have never had a problem with it through approx. 2000 rounds. With that being said I don’t carry it. It’s heavy and I don’t want to ruin the finish. I do carry my Glock 26 everyday. I love both manufactures but as far as my CCW, it will be a Glock.

This is why i love an trust glocks .I Have a full size 9mm .glock 17 .the hole bottom of the is cracked an the slide catch is so worn out it dont even catch the slide anymore but still works well with number 6 glock clips .they told me tons of times send it back to glock .well i think if its not broke there is no need to fix it .still shoots like the day i brought her home .PRO GLOCK FOR LIFE .PGFL.

The only Sig I have to use as reference is a Mosquito. I feel like its not a valid comparison with the Sig being a .22, all 3 of my Glocks are flawless and the Sig has been near flawless. Does love its oil though.

I have three of each, the Glocks are my most recent aquisitions and I have shot all of them extensively. I have started to carry my 30 and 36 alternately because they are the ugliest and I don't care about the holster wear as I do on my Sig's.

Weight or performance, I have found, are no issue for me. I just don't care what happens to the finish on my Glocks. I stopped carrying the Kimber for the same reason. Very good gun and very good performance, just too pretty to get holster wear all over!

Glocks are growing on me but they will never take the place in my heart that the Sig's have! :):)

Yes, I do love my guns, just ask my wife. I love her more but she's not convinced. :):)

KK

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back