George Zimmerman Arrested Again

Hook, line, and sinker. Question is, who are the fish? :lazy:

what are the chances that his new Gf is upset with his acquittal and is trying to put him in prison? Also shellie zimmerman was charged with perjury because of the martin case. Does any one think that he had no run in's with the law before all the Travon stuff happend? Now shellie his ex wife is mad because she got caught up in it and came out with a perjury charge so she is now upset and wants him in prison. so if she is upset so will her father. Thats where those two LEO contacts came from the ex wife and the father inlaw right? And his new GF there is upset or being paid because of the acquittal in the martin case? Both woman Knowing that he will be carrying a gun on him? I am trying to still figure out what side of all this i am on. But i just wonder if this is all a set up or if he really should not have a gun. What do you think?

Howdy,

It's possible he may get some time in the slammer. Does anyone know why he would have done this???
Could it be stupidity or to much testosterone???

Take a long hard look at George.......... His "problems" ain't the result of too much testosterone.

Like I've posted before, George has had a very long history with temper issues and "run ins" with LEOs. Due to his dad's money and political connections he was always able to get George out of trouble.

After the Martin shooting, George has become infamous and now when he does something stupid or illegal it makes the national news. This makes it harder, but not impossible, for his daddy to "fix" the problem.

Pretty simple.

Paul

It's possible these two women are gold diggers and they know when the movie and book come out, they want to get paid. He gave his gf his power when he pulled the firearm and pointed it at her. I was on his side, but in this situation, if she didn't have a firearm pointed at him, then he went to far and deserves punishment. He can forget about me sending him any money for help with his attorney fees. If I could have forseen this event, then I wouldn't have sent him any the first time. Oh well we all make mistakes!

what are the chances that his new Gf is upset with his acquittal and is trying to put him in prison? What do you think?

So, you're accused of a high publicity murder. You're found not guilty. You skated as no witnesses could refute your account of the events that evening. You take that like a gift, like money in the bank and avoid trouble like the plague. Or am I the one who's nuts? There's too many incidents.

I think they are going to hound him until they find something to pin on him.

If I was him I would have changed my name and got the Hell out of Fla.

I just think his ego (Edging God Out) has resulted in his down fall. His self will is run amuck with his own agenda and aspirations of his self worth. (i.e. all the donations given). I still agree the shooting was justified but I do believe he's over loaded with his conception of himself. You see it all the time with Hollywood types. Rags to riches without the tools to handle the notoriety and wealth.

GZ has had his life turned upside down because a Prosecutor thought she could make a name for herself. I really do not believe he thinks he can do whatever he wants. It is my belief that he is depressed and can not get a job or do anything without someone in the press wanting to catch him doing something. The press had GZ guilty and frog matched off to prison. The MSM did not get their way so they will do anything they can to rectify that. Even GZ's girlfriend said that GZ was depressed and suicidal.

I feel sorry for GZ. Anyone of us could be in the same boat as GZ if and when we have to use a firearm to protect our family and/or ourselves from a BG. All it would take is for a Prosecutor who wants to make the headlines! No matter if it was a good legal shoot or not.

So before I dismiss GZ I have to ask how would I stand up to all that he has gone through. It is easy to say and think we would do a lot better. But unless we have gone through what GZ has, then we should not rush to judge.

I know how frustrating it can be when someone on here just tells you that what you posted is wrong...I can only imagine how much pressure and frustration would come from having millions of people (who weren't there) tell you how wrong you were in your decision to end someone's life to save your own. Given the spirit of the season, and even though I'm a week early, I'll go ahead and say it: I'm thankful I haven't been put in that situation thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Nobody put George Zimmerman into his initial situation but himself. I can't find it anywhere within myself to feel the least bit sorry for him.

Nobody put George Zimmerman into his initial situation but himself. I can't find it anywhere within myself to feel the least bit sorry for him.

I think he made some serious mistakes that night, but there is zero evidence on the record to support that he put himself into the situation to get cold-cocked. He thought whoever he saw was long gone by the time he got behind the buildings, but Martin was either hiding behind bushes or in the darkness and laid in wait while he walked past the sidewalk out to the street and turned around and came back the same way. Martin came out of an ambush position and attacked him. The jury believed that, all the evidence points to that conclusion, and nothing points to him ever actually "following" Martin around the complex. He saw him disappear behind the buildings and didn't see hide nor hair of him when he went back there.

There were decisions that could have stopped the situation before it went as far as it did, and I don't "feel sorry" for him either, but bad decisions on the part of two people is what caused what happened to happen, not "nobody but George Zimmerman" only.

Blues

I think he made some serious mistakes that night, but there is zero evidence on the record to support that he put himself into the situation to get cold-cocked.

If Zimmerman had listened to the 911 dispatcher when they told him we don't need you to follow (martin) no one would even know who he was

If Zimmerman had listened to the 911 dispatcher when they told him we don't need you to follow (martin) no one would even know who he was
And if Ted Kennedy had been driving a Volkswagen on July 18, 1969 he would have probably been elected president. If is a very big word. In hindsight I bet GZ would rethink his actions that night.

It's a he said she said case, her word against his it will go no where, from what I've read. Any witnesses?

I do not believe that any of us know what kind of pressure GZ has been under. The Black community said that they put a bounty on his head. While this may be totally bogus, I know that I would worry about that. Because there will be some who think that it would be true and try to collect. How many of you on this site said that GZ's life would be forever changed. I do agree that there were things that GZ could have done that night and no one would even know who he was. But it did take BOTH for the outcome of the events to happen. I have no doubt that GZ has wished he could go back and have a redo that night. I hope that no one here on this site ever has to go through what GZ has. The anti's and the Black community tried to make GZ the poster boy for no guns and for how racist the USA is.

Look at what is going on in Philadelphia. Young teens going around playing "Knock Out Game". It's only a matter of time when one of them gets shot and their will be such an outcry. Jesse and Al will be marching and saying that the "white" community are killing their kids!

What I take from all this is that unless there is a danger to my family or myself, I will stay out of any situation. There to many anti's out there just waiting and hoping to send a CC to prison or to the chair.

Point_over_your_head.jpg

I do not believe that any of us know what kind of pressure GZ has been under. The Black community said that they put a bounty on his head. While this may be totally bogus, I know that I would worry about that. Because there will be some who think that it would be true and try to collect. How many of you on this site said that GZ's life would be forever changed. I do agree that there were things that GZ could have done that night and no one would even know who he was. But it did take BOTH for the outcome of the events to happen. I have no doubt that GZ has wished he could go back and have a redo that night. I hope that no one here on this site ever has to go through what GZ has. The anti's and the Black community tried to make GZ the poster boy for no guns and for how racist the USA is.

Look at what is going on in Philadelphia. Young teens going around playing "Knock Out Game". It's only a matter of time when one of them gets shot and their will be such an outcry. Jesse and Al will be marching and saying that the "white" community are killing their kids!

What I take from all this is that unless there is a danger to my family or myself, I will stay out of any situation. There to many anti's out there just waiting and hoping to send a CC to prison or to the chair.

this wasnt in philly, but it already happened.

Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back