George Zimmerman Arrested Again

How is what you said any different from what I said? Is this a presidential debate?
How is it different? you said "walking behind" and I said "following." There's a huge difference. GZ wasn't walking behind him. According to his own statements he followed him for a while (POLICE: "are you following him?" GZ: "Yes." POLICE: "OK, we don't need you t do that.") Following someone through the twists and turns of an apartment complex on a dark, rainy evening causes alarm. Walking behind someone doesn't. But if I try to shake you, I zig/zag, am the only person around and you zig/zag with me it's a problem for you.

Howdy,

That's not the same thing. If you put yourself in a position because you followed me you may get "handled." That's a fact. Especially while in my own neighborhood.
Call an attorney and tell him you plan to start a neighborhood watch. Tell him you'll be following people while armed, have no formal training, no security license, no insurance and no indemnification from the HOA. You attorney will ask if you have a screw loose. There ends the lesson.

A little harsh don't you think? Have some respect.

That's why the Retreat at Twin Lakes' HOA settled a $2,000,000.00 wrongful death lawsuit with Martin's family. The President of the HOA stated in court that he did NOT realize that GZ was armed while "on patrol" or that GZ had been arrested before.

Paul

How is it different? you said "walking behind" and I said "following." There's a huge difference. GZ wasn't walking behind him. According to his own statements he followed him for a while (POLICE: "are you following him?" GZ: "Yes." POLICE: "OK, we don't need you t do that.") Following someone through the twists and turns of an apartment complex on a dark, rainy evening causes alarm. Walking behind someone doesn't. But if I try to shake you, I zig/zag, am the only person around and you zig/zag with me it's a problem for you.

It's all up to how an individual perceives things. You may think I am following you when I am merely walking the same way.

You forgot this part: GZ: "Ok." Zimmerman stopped following Martin and was ambushed by his truck minutes later.

It's amazing how gun owners are just like anti gunners when it comes to uninformed opinions....amazing....

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

It's possible he may get some time in the slammer. Does anyone know why he would have done this???
Could it be stupidity or to much testosterone???
The guy is a jerk. Like everyone has been saying "He's a ticking time bomb just waiting to go off.":bad:

It's all up to how an individual perceives things. You may think I am following you when I am merely walking the same way.

You forgot this part: GZ: "Ok." Zimmerman stopped following Martin and was ambushed by his truck minutes later.

Absolutely correct. He followed the instructions about not following and tried to get a physical address as instructed, and then he waited for the PD to arrive. He had stopped following TM. Before they did arrive ,he was cold cocked by Trayvon, a quick "sucker punch".

That is why the jury got it right.

zimmermanmap.png

Zimmerman was nowhere near his truck, and probably couldn't even see it from where he first met up with (or got ambushed by) Martin. GZ had walked past the intersection of the sidewalks numbered 4 and 5 in the pic, and was right at the intersection on his way back when he said Martin said, "Why you following me for?" (Now that I think about it, it was the friend-girl of Martin's on the phone, Rachel Jeantel, who quoted Martin as saying that.) GZ never got back to his truck after getting out of it, and he never waited for the cops to get there before the fight was on.

Blues

I wish the whole episode had never happened. Just maybe Trayvon would have turned his life around. Who knows, he could have done some great things for his community, if given a chance, anything's possible.

I wish the whole episode had never happened. Just maybe Trayvon would have turned his life around. Who knows, he could have done some great things for his community, if given a chance, anything's possible.

He could of become a drug dealing murderer too. We aren't fortune tellers, we live our lives in the present, not the possible future.

It just occurred to me that George Zimmerman was almost a "Knockout game" victim that night.

Since the sucker punch didn't work, Trayvon tried smashing he head on the concrete to knock him out.

How many liberal non-gun owners consider shooting these "players" first and asking questions later to he justified?

He could of become a drug dealing murderer too. We aren't fortune tellers, we live our lives in the present, not the possible future.

He was already on his way. In the process of illegally obtaining a gun, assaulting bus drivers and in possession of a knife and stolen jewelry.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

He was already on his way. In the process of illegally obtaining a gun, assaulting bus drivers and in possession of a knife and stolen jewelry.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2
Was watching the American Music Awards last night and 2 of the "artists" were promoting him as a victim of racial profiling. The sad thing is the audience he's conveying that message to are so ignorant of what's going on around them they probably had no idea what happened in that case.

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Was watching the American Music Awards last night and 2 of the "artists" were promoting him as a victim of racial profiling. The sad thing is the audience he's conveying that message to are so ignorant of what's going on around them they probably had no idea what happened in that case.

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed
I saw that. What ignorance. Why don't they speak-out against black-on-black crime or about the new "knockout game" popular with young blacks? I'm sick of the double standard.

For what purpose? What motive, other than being nuts? Can't sue him, he's broke.

You are seriously asking me to explain why a member of the opposite sex (a woman) did something irrational??? LMAO, If I could do that, I would be an author on the NYT best sellers list!!..LOL. I have heard she retracted her statement and wants the judges to take back the no contact order.

I saw that. What ignorance. Why don't they speak-out against black-on-black crime or about the new "knockout game" popular with young blacks? I'm sick of the double standard.

It's all part of the plan... Hope and change means Divide and Conquer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back