George Zimmerman Arrested Again

BC1

George Zimmerman due in court today after allegedly pointing gun at girlfriend
Zimmerman due in court after allegedly pointing gun at girlfriend - CNN.com
Zimmerman, charged Monday with felony aggravated assault, is due to make his first appearance in front of a judge Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. ET in Sanford, Florida.
He was arrested Monday afternoon at the Apopka home of his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, after she called 911. Zimmerman, held in jail Monday without opportunity for bail, also was charged with two misdemeanors -- domestic violence battery and criminal mischief -- in connection with the incident. According to a police report about the incident, Scheibe said that after an argument, Zimmerman broke a table with a shotgun, then pointed it at her "for a minute." Scheibe called 911 at 12:30 p.m.
Zimmerman's estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, filed for divorce on September 5. Days after the filing, Shellie Zimmerman herself called 911 and alleged that her husband had threatened her. In late September, Shellie Zimmerman told NBC's Matt Lauer on the "Today" show that she had doubts about her husband's innocence in the Martin case.
So, you're accused of a high publicity murder. You're found not guilty. You skated as no witnesses could refute your account of the events that evening. You take that like a gift, like money in the bank and avoid trouble like the plague. Or am I the one who's nuts? There's too many incidents.

With all the negative publicity he received during the trial, you'd think he would try to be on his best behavior afterward.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Zimmerman has some resemblance to OJ, who also skated,moved to Miami and had constant run ins with the local law over girlfriends and traffic incidents. Somehow, the Juice always got out of the jam....until his ultimate stupidity with the memorabilia in Vegas.

Jekyll/Hyde dysfunction? He walks on a justified self-defense case. Now he thinks he must be above the law? I'd like to see the facts. If true, this guy needs some correctional guidance, behind bars.

It's possible he may get some time in the slammer. Does anyone know why he would have done this???
Could it be stupidity or to much testosterone???

There is no telling what is going on with this guy and the possible scenarios are endless.

-he believes he is above the law now
-he is overly paranoid
-he now has a different outlook on life and is no longer willing to put up with crap from the women he dates
-the women in his life have been enticed, coerced, blackmailed or paid to do or say things to get him back into the courtroom
-he is suffering from some form of PTSD (different than that of returning soldiers)
-the guy is over whelmed and struggling to cope with life after the death and the trial

No telling what is going on in his head and in his life.

There is no telling what is going on with this guy and the possible scenarios are endless.

-he believes he is above the law now
-he is overly paranoid
-he now has a different outlook on life and is no longer willing to put up with crap from the women he dates
-the women in his life have been enticed, coerced, blackmailed or paid to do or say things to get him back into the courtroom
-he is suffering from some form of PTSD (different than that of returning soldiers)
-the guy is over whelmed and struggling to cope with life after the death and the trial

No telling what is going on in his head and in his life.

I believe you are absolutely right, he has been under a lot of stress. It shows by how much weight he has put on, in a short amount of time. I am not sure a normal human being could handle what he went through.

With all the negative publicity he received during the trial, you'd think he would try to be on his best behavior afterward.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
That is what one would think, but what happens when you stigmatize someone as a deviant? Generally, even if they weren't to begin with, they become one. So the million dollar question in Zimmerman's case is, does his deviance produce these incidents or has has everyone's negativity about the Martin trial and his possible guilt produced a monster? I'm currently undecided. I'd like to play him as the victim to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he's not making it very easy for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Why is he still allowed to own a firearm???

I have no idea what, if anything, really happened in this new case, so this is not intended to apply to anything having to do with that, but he was exonerated in the murder trial, and probably had many times more death threats leveled against him by people capable of carrying them out than any human being in any of our life-times. The judge announcing today that he can get out on bond but must not have any weapons is like an open invitation to Black Panthers and other race-based violence-mongers around the world to come on down to Sunny Florida - it's open season on state-mandated defenseless pudgy "white-Hispanics."

Dude doesn't need a lawyer nearly as bad as he needs a fortified bunker. No one ever accused him of being smart enough to have that kind of foresight though. Dumb, smart or none-of-the-above, he's one guy who the state should never make it public that they've disarmed him. If anyone in this country has a legitimate need for a self-defense weapon, it's Georgie Zimmerman. And if he really didn't do anything wrong this time, he's a perfect argument for celibacy and living out the rest of his days alone, because somehow he's become a magnet for women who want to put him behind bars for no good reason. [/sarcasm]

Anyway superprincess, can you think of a reason (before today) that Zimmerman shouldn't have been "allowed" to have a gun? I've gone back and forth between defending him and calling him the stupidest human being on the planet, but I've never questioned for a nanosecond that his rights should have been (and were) restored completely upon being exonerated. Did you think otherwise? If so, can you tell us why?

Blues

I agree Blues, you are absolutely right, if anyone needs to be armed it is definitely him. After the media circus surrounding his case, I am surprised he stayed in the country.

Some people should not be allowed to posses a firearm - George Zimmerman is proving that he is one of them.

George Zimmerman due in court today after allegedly pointing gun at girlfriend
Zimmerman due in court after allegedly pointing gun at girlfriend - CNN.com
Zimmerman, charged Monday with felony aggravated assault, is due to make his first appearance in front of a judge Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. ET in Sanford, Florida.
He was arrested Monday afternoon at the Apopka home of his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, after she called 911. Zimmerman, held in jail Monday without opportunity for bail, also was charged with two misdemeanors -- domestic violence battery and criminal mischief -- in connection with the incident. According to a police report about the incident, Scheibe said that after an argument, Zimmerman broke a table with a shotgun, then pointed it at her "for a minute." Scheibe called 911 at 12:30 p.m.
Zimmerman's estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, filed for divorce on September 5. Days after the filing, Shellie Zimmerman herself called 911 and alleged that her husband had threatened her. In late September, Shellie Zimmerman told NBC's Matt Lauer on the "Today" show that she had doubts about her husband's innocence in the Martin case.
So, you're accused of a high publicity murder. You're found not guilty. You skated as no witnesses could refute your account of the events that evening. You take that like a gift, like money in the bank and avoid trouble like the plague. Or am I the one who's nuts? There's too many incidents.

Is his mind set pre-Trayon or post? This guy is a threat IMHO. While I completely agree it was a justified shoot. The complications incurred are troubling. Hate to say it but this might be a real PTSD case.

I completely agree with the verdict in the TM trial but since then this idiot has been acting like a fool and making us ALL look bad.

What's up with OJ? Is he still in jail? Seems like Zimmerman and OJ would make the perfect cell mates. They are like twins.

Found it:
In 2008, he was found guilty and sentenced to 33 years' imprisonment, with a minimum of nine years without parole. He is serving his sentence at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Lovelock, Nevada.

I'll bet OJ and Zimmerman would be able to chat for hours in the cell about their past adventures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back