Feinstein trying to shut it down in Senate

Hey Mr OUTLAW I am from Commiefornia and i lived in Los Angeles, and from there to Lancaster/Palmdale and that wasent any better so i now live in Utah and loving it I would never ever go back to Commiefornia I even moved my mom out here with me so that I wont have any dam reason to go back.
Feinstein and the rest of those Left Coast LibTards will never allow the majority of law abiding citizens to conceal carry in their state if they can help it.

That's one of the reasons why my family and I left Commiefornia.

"Imagine that a man who has been convicted of a domestic violence crime against a woman he had been dating seeks — and obtains — a permit to carry a concealed firearm from his state of residence," she wrote. "Under the concealed carry reciprocity bills, he could legally travel across state lines and confront his former girlfriend ..."

I'm sure he would NEVER do that illegally, because going to confront your girlfriend with a gun is SUCH a good idea. That's exactly why I got my permit, just in case I ever get a divorce LMAO....What a MORON....

Some states issue permits to people with violent misdemeanor criminal convictions, do not require firearms safety training, and do not grant discretion to law enforcement.

Oh really? Which states give permits to violent people? And last I checked, the United States Constitution does not say the right to bear arms is only granted at the discretion of law enforcement.

Thank Gawd I never lost anything in Cali. Just sayin . . . so no reason to ever go there. I often dream that one day we wake up and someone has seen to it that it just "rattled" off into the Pacific. I know, I know - I am going to hell. lololol

The real problem is if they block the states from making their own decision on reciprocity. If it did pass then that would put pressure on IL, DC, NY, etc... to except out of state CPL. The old timer lib's need to go. It's always the few that don't have, will make it miserable for all.

Only if we allow them

Most of our friends from Kommiefornia wanted Feinstein out of their hair last election. They all think that she got re-elected because the ballots were rigged. So what else is new over there?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back