Do Not Shoot Me, I'm Only The Messenger (Gun Ban)

SFC

Obama?s Gun Ban List Is Out | ANMilitia

The proposed list of Obama's Gun Ban List :mad:

Lot's of luck passing this through the Senate

Rifles (or copies or duplicates):
M1 Carbine,
Sturm Ruger Mini-14,
AR-15,
Bushmaster XM15,
Armalite M15,
AR-10,
Thompson 1927,
Thompson M1;
AK,
AKM,
AKS,
AK-47,
AK-74,
ARM,
MAK90,
NHM 90,
NHM 91,
SA 85,
SA 93,
VEPR;
Olympic Arms PCR;
AR70,
Calico Liberty ,
Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle or Dragunov SVU, Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR, or FNC, Hi-Point20Carbine, HK-91, HK-93, HK-94, HK-PSG-1, Thompson 1927 Commando, Kel-Tec Sub Rifle; Saiga, SAR-8, SAR-4800, SKS with detachable magazine, SLG 95, SLR 95 or 96, Steyr AU, Tavor, Uzi, Galil and Uzi Sporter, Galil Sporter, or Galil Sniper Rifle ( Galatz ).
Pistols (or copies or duplicates):
Calico M-110,
MAC-10,
MAC-11, or MPA3,
Olympic Arms OA,
TEC-9,
TEC-DC9,
TEC-22 Scorpion, or AB-10,
Uzi.
Shotguns (or copies or duplicates):
Armscor 30 BG,
SPAS 12 or LAW 12,
Striker 12,
Streetsweeper. Catch-all category (for anything missed or new designs):
A semiautomatic rifle that accepts a detachable magazine and has:
(i) a folding or telescoping stock,
(ii) a threaded barrel,
(iii) a pistol grip (which includes ANYTHING that can serve as a grip, see below),
(iv) a forward grip; or a barrel shroud.
Any semiautomatic rifle with a fixed magazine that can accept more than
10 rounds (except tubular magazine .22 rim fire rifles).
A semiautomatic pistol that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine, and has:
(i) a second pistol grip,
(ii) a threaded barrel,
(iii) a barrel shroud or
(iv) can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip, and
(v) a semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.
A semiautomatic shotgun with:
(i) a folding or telescoping stock,
(ii) a pistol grip (see definition below),
(iii) the ability to accept a detachable magazine or a fixed magazine capacity of more than 5 rounds :moil:

I agree. This will never pass. Just another scare to sell more guns. Obama is the ultimate gun salesman. I wouldn't be surprised if he has stocks in every firearm manufacturer. He's making a killing (pun intended).
Doesn't need to pass. Maobama will just do an executive order.

Unfortunately I have not heard from Governor Jan Brewer on this proposed gun ban as Arizona allows all firearms to be sold to the private citizens. I would say if he is pushing for states to get serious on secession, he well on his way.

George W. Bush allowed the Brady Bill to expire and this is no more than a reintroduction of the Brady Bill.

The first issue that I would present is this a Communist Plan To Overthrow our Government? or are you trying to give your Muslim friends an even chance of ground forces attacking US soil. I guess this means Holder can get away with murder, but we are not allow to own any firearm we want? More questions than answers.

Sen. Feinstein: ‘Bad Time’ to Press for Gun Control

Sen. Feinstein: ?Bad Time? to Press for Gun Control - ABC News

Talk about his own party, especially the top anti gun politician in the US. What was it Jackie Gleason use say? "How Sweet it is" This just too funny to believe

All we need are large styrofoam cups and a zippo...If cons in the joint can make a lethal weapon from this crap so can we!!!!

I'm not buying this. Maybe certain types of assault weapons. Maybe even an attempt at all semi's. But shotguns? I don't think so. On another note, buy stock in manufacturers. According to Reuters, stock value are rising on fears of a gun ban --> Link Removed

Id love to see this attempt at passing. Yeah, Democrats control the senate, but Im sure someone will attempt a real filibuster, although one hasnt been done in a long time. If anything, this will push people over the edge, if it passed, the Government will have a full scale civil unrest and/or war against the Government. I dont see why people think the best way to deal with weapon related violence is to ban guns....Ignorance. Cant beat it.

It's not totally bogus. The list is from the bill that Congresscritter McCarthy introduces every few years. It then goes to committee and dies, even in the years the Ds had house majority.

This list was put out in 2009 by and AZ gun dealer to drum up business. It' is bogus. Relax, everyone.
Thanks, Jim. It did not seem authentic to me. I spotted rifles, handguns and shotguns in the list (and copies or duplicates, whatever that means) which, to me, would be all you would have to list!

When I first saw it, I bought it. After reading over this list, this cannot possibly real. That or the bureaucrat who drafted this is a knuckle-dragging idiot. AK variants that have full-auto versions and are not on this list but could be considered to fall under "Streetsweepers" or whatever. HKs that have full-auto versions covered by the NFA and are not banned. HK PSG-1...how many private citizens own PSG-1s anyway? At $9k most police departments can't afford one. My favorite is the M1 Carbine...an M1 is an assault weapon? Pfft...OK, what's next? Muskets that shoot mini-balls? If you thought ObamaCare was long, an AWB with this many guns, the Internal Revenue Code would be shorter than this bill. So would the entire codification of U.S. GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles). But that doesn't matter, this is a load of crap.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back