Did you celebrate with gunfire?

I can't believe you're asking! I got an early and solid education on firearms and have never done this although I have seen others do it. The results of this practice Have been known for quite some time and I can't believe there are still people who question it. Common sense alone should tell us that it's dangerous. Even #8 shot can put an eye out on the next block.
Grew up in a house where several guns hung on a wall. Dad was Game Warden and armed for most of his life. NEVER in all of my years did 'The Father Figure' in our home EVER take down a weapon, go outside and fire it.... for any occasion. I would surmise that with the 'Father Figure' missing, in over 50% of the households (dysfunctional, is now the 'dependency created' norm) in the USA of today, that these ridiculous things and 'others' happen on a regular basis. With this reported 'Attitude' now prevelant, One more reason to be armed...always.

Hoganbeg:289177 said:
I can't believe you're asking! I got an early and solid education on firearms and have never done this although I have seen others do it. The results of this practice Have been known for quite some time and I can't believe there are still people who question it. Common sense alone should tell us that it's dangerous. Even #8 shot can put an eye out on the next block.

Common sense would show that the OP was over 2 years old....just saying...

Does anyone remember the TV images of a prominent national leader, firing an AK-47 (by the obvious 'kick', they weren't blanks) into the air over his adoring? crowds? He is dead now, dragged from his spider hole, put on trial, then quickly hanged (far different from the perpetual 'trials' system in the USA). Saddam Hussein ring a bell? That 'shooting into the air' thing in a person's psyche, can apparently lead to other anti-social tendencies, even atrocities?

The only time u should shoot into the air is to be slayin ducks with a shotgun with steal shot .if u wanna shot it up cause your happy use a tree trunk or old fiberglass boat like we do .

Ok, I'll be the idiot that says yes. I've attended a gathering of friends we now call the red neck New Years Eve party. At midnight we go out in the back yard and shoot shotguns in the air. ........ Waiting for the vehement reactions. p.s. his back yard is a 15 acre fenced and posted pasture.

Romans 8:37

Ok, I'll be the idiot that says yes. I've attended a gathering of friends we now call the red neck New Years Eve party. At midnight we go out in the back yard and shoot shotguns in the air. ........ Waiting for the vehement reactions. p.s. his back yard is a 15 acre fenced and posted pasture.

Romans 8:37

I'll give you one thing. You know exactly who or what you are--in your own words. Nough said.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back