Desert people! Is the Remora the best IWB holster ever made end all no discussion?

Icewind

Living in Arizona I hate holsters. I'm always in shorts. Swim shorts, box shorts, shorts 24/7.

If I wanted to run to the corner store for a pop, I used to have to get on the denim jeans with the belt on and get ready.

Within the last few months I have discovered the Remora. WoW, it allows a freedom to me with a gun I never thought possible.

The dang holster sticks to you no matter how flimsy the shorts are. I don't want to sound like a commercial, just wondering if anybody eles is as sold on this holster as me.

if your gun is not to heavy i would think it should be a good quick way to holster up in elastic waisted shorts
if you tried it with your gun ,on the run and like it get it
if i had a smaller gun i would consider something like that too for when i want to wear elastic waisted clothes as well
best wishes

In hot weather, can you wear it comfortably for extended times, as I wear all day, every day and also live where it's H O T. I was wondering if it felt hot against your body.

In hot weather, can you wear it comfortably for extended times, as I wear all day, every day and also live where it's H O T. I was wondering if it felt hot against your body.

Boots, I don't know if it feels hot while wearing it, but I do notice the sweat on it if Im running commando. If in boxers, rarely, I wear it between both shorts.

Either way I swear by it!

@brcombs, I have one for my SIG ultra 1911 and buying the exact same holster for my Kimber ultra. So, I'm catching up to you. Another gun and Ill be on my 3rd

Thanks for the likes brcombs/eagleeyes! I have since stopped carrying a light or knife and carry 2 magazines most of the times.

Also I have switched to my Kimber Crimson Ultra too. Guess I need a update pic! lol

Another thing to consider about Remora, it actually makes a really decent car holster as well which is what I've been using it mainly for lately. Stays put in-between seat and console and gun is easily accessible if needed.

I have heard good things about them. Living in Nevada, i could use something like this too.

I absolutely am! I have been carrying my heavy-2 lbs, 3 ounce kimber pro cdp II in the remora full sweat shield model in the slippery waist band of my polyester athletic pants with only a draw string. I have had amazing results with this holster, it even sticks to my skin after i've been sweating all day in high humidity. I never need to adjust my waist band after getting in and out of my car any more than i ever have before i started carrying concealed. I love mine! I was concerned about the weight of the kimber in a clipless IWB holster, but not any more! This thing rocks!

Yep, Remora holsters are great! I have 4 of them... The company is awesome to deal with also, they arent satisfied until you are...

No, I dont have anything to do with them besides being a loyal customer.

Thinking about one myself. I'm wondering if a Glock 23 or 26 & a P2000sk can share the same size Remora? The guns are close to the same size, sk & Glock 26 anyway. Do many use the same holster for slightly different sized guns, with the Remora?

What the heck, I just ordered 2 Remora holsters. One for my Sig p238 & another for my Glock 26.

Similar sized firearms can use the same Remora holsters.... I use one of mine for both revolvers and autos... However, the fit isnt perfect... make sure the trigger is covered!

check out their new 3 in 1 from Remora, converts from ankle/thigh holster to iwb or pocket with very little effort. I just ordered one.

i use a crossbreed supertuck and a good gun belt right on my skin under flimsy shorts ..it works surprisingly well and being wear the gun at 3;15 3;30ish it sits well and my underwear buffers the holster and skin for the most part so no sweat either plus it's horsehide
give it a try it works well for me and i'm in tropical south florida where summer heat is horrid lolz

Another thing to consider about Remora, it actually makes a really decent car holster as well which is what I've been using it mainly for lately. Stays put in-between seat and console and gun is easily accessible if needed.
Ditto here.

I EDC my G26 IWB at four o'clock. When I'm driving, I slip the weapon into a Remora between the seat and center console of my Jeep.

I'm not overly crazy about carrying the Remora though. Mine won't hold a forward cant when sitting down. Maybe it's me.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back