Department of Homeland Security

We are talking about Janet Neapolitan? She did not have this plan on her own, but I would guess Obama led her up to it. I'm having a trouble reading him this time as I cannot tell if he wants to win or lose? Michele and the two girls have seen the world at least once and maybe twice so there is nothing left for them to see and has more money than waht he knows to do with it all. He knows that "We The People" know he is a Muslim, Anti Christ, Anti American, Obama has no Birth Certificate, has his college transcripts sealed, is a Communist Part USA Member, his father is a Communist, has been negotiating with the Putin in Russia, Obama refuses to recognize Israels as an ally, refuses to tell Iran to stop their nuclear program, refuses to take on the Taliban and al Qaeda in their safe haven of Pakistan. Obama has said he wants to destroy the US Constitution, want to become a member of the New World Power, Wants the UN to take control under their constitution. I figure the only way to make his last dream come true is by losing the election and watch what he could not do destroy the US. Do you know why the Russians never attacked the US? I do as I have read a document that was confiscated from the Soviet Union by one of our agents in 1993 that stated" All American are Hill Billies, they all own gun to protect the United States in case of an invasion" Just call me a an Arizona Hill Billy. This was a message sent to Putin from Obama The US Constitution is Dead Really? I never got the memo Obama Tells Russian Leader "US Constitution Dead"

My guess would be the price of ammo, and that the fed budget just came to a close for this year. Spend money to save money.

My guess would be the price of ammo, and that the fed budget just came to a close for this year. Spend money to save money.

Nah, we like to blow your money on new desks and chairs every year... not so much on the bullets.

Go read the actual bid requests. You'll see that they are for a 5 year period and are not orders for that amount of ammo. They are bids for buying up to the amount per year at a fixed price. In one of the stories, don't remember which one it was but was posted here under another post, the story was off by a factor of 10. Fixed price bidding is done by the gov't in items other than guns and ammo too. Gravely does 5 year fixed price bids on lawn mowers as an example.

That is a big part of it. Also in gov't, one of the rules is spend it or lose it. If you fail to spend all your budget from one year, you may get cut the next. This allows them to decide to dump leftover taxpayer monies into bullets instead of losing it.

From what I can ascertain some of which were JHP and per the Geneva Convention, (at least what I believe is) we're not allowed to use them in a war. So who or is it whom do they plan to use this ammunition against? Now certainly it couldn't be us now could it? I'm always reading about when the proverbial SHTF. Well now everyone I really think I'm starting to feel a strong breeze. Could it be that someone has turned on a Fan?

From what I can ascertain some of which were JHP and per the Geneva Convention, (at least what I believe is) we're not allowed to use them in a war. So who or is it whom do they plan to use this ammunition against? Now certainly it couldn't be us now could it? I'm always reading about when the proverbial SHTF. Well now everyone I really think I'm starting to feel a strong breeze. Could it be that someone has turned on a Fan?

I had to read this over and over, please this is the United States of America and we have no obligations to the Geneva Convention when it comes to the protection of the US under any Civil Unrest. Once you get the Geneva Convention involved you get the UN involved and this is what Obama would love to have the UN involved so he can initiate his Martial Law.

The FBI has been using JHP ammunition for years and years, they started many many years ago they tested every manufactured of ammunition from the the very first Remington and Winchester JHP, the FBI was the Government that put that Winchester Black Talon ammunition illegal to purchase, not because of the power the bullet could do but because of the name Black Talon, if it was for the power then Remington Golden Saber should of been illegal since it was identical to the Black Talon. Besides the price of the Winchester Black Talon was available at gun shows if you were willing to pay the higher price by as much 5x the other brands. The next most popular ammunition to be taken off the market was the Federal Hydro Shok until the gun owners along with the NRA and other gun organizations complained to Federal, Fedral admitted the FBI had banned to the public, the original Hydro Shok would be for police and other LEO Agencies, although Federal did come out with the Premium Hydro Shok not quite the same as the original Hydro Shok had a a small pointed dart like within the Hollow Point itself to puncture upon impact of protective vests that were worn by the LEO Agencies at the time, the new Premium Hydro Shok is just a Hollow Point. Myself until it is banned is the Hornady Critical Duty or the Hornady Critical Defense. I have this strange feeling the Critical Duty will be taken by the FBI as they did test that this year and was very impressed.

Buy it Cheap, Stack it Deep

I had to read this over and over, please this is the United States of America and we have no obligations to the Geneva Convention when it comes to the protection of the US under any Civil Unrest. Once you get the Geneva Convention involved you get the UN involved and this is what Obama would love to have the UN involved so he can initiate his Martial Law.

The FBI has been using JHP ammunition for years and years, they started many many years ago they tested every manufactured of ammunition from the the very first Remington and Winchester JHP, the FBI was the Government that put that Winchester Black Talon ammunition illegal to purchase, not because of the power the bullet could do but because of the name Black Talon, if it was for the power then Remington Golden Saber should of been illegal since it was identical to the Black Talon. Besides the price of the Winchester Black Talon was available at gun shows if you were willing to pay the higher price by as much 5x the other brands. The next most popular ammunition to be taken off the market was the Federal Hydro Shok until the gun owners along with the NRA and other gun organizations complained to Federal, Fedral admitted the FBI had banned to the public, the original Hydro Shok would be for police and other LEO Agencies, although Federal did come out with the Premium Hydro Shok not quite the same as the original Hydro Shok had a a small pointed dart like within the Hollow Point itself to puncture upon impact of protective vests that were worn by the LEO Agencies at the time, the new Premium Hydro Shok is just a Hollow Point. Myself until it is banned is the Hornady Critical Duty or the Hornady Critical Defense. I have this strange feeling the Critical Duty will be taken by the FBI as they did test that this year and was very impressed.

Buy it Cheap, Stack it Deep

Your post is so wrong on so many levels that I don't know were to begin!
First, it's called a Hydrashok not a Hydro shok. There was never some pointed, piercing "tip" that could penetrate ballistic vests. I mean where do you even get that kind of info?
Golden Saber is no where near a black talon round. That would be winchesters SXT round (same exact thing). The FBI never "banned" the Hydrashok round... Ever.
I am too tired to go on without my coffee or I would...,
Use another source for your info please.

OK, I am going to take my Black Plastic gun with a hight cap ammo clip that x-rays can not find with my cop killer bullets and hide them from HLS and myself so they do not kill thousands of folks just by being. Now, does that cover most of our fears?

My fear is you referring to a clip for your handgun!
Mine is one of the newer plastic guns that take magazines!

Love it, had a guy telling me about all his trainer exp last time I was at the range, musta' said clip instead of mag 20 times before I put my ears n eyes back on and continued training.

Calm down folks it's just me my MP-5 and 10,000 rounds of ammo, no clips. After the last elections with all the zombies voting, I figured there were more of them than I thought. Come and get it. LOL

After 911 all federal law enforcement agencies went under the umbrella of homeland security. Including but not limited too: Federal prisons, customs, border patrol, national parks, treasury, federal protective service, marshalls, fbi, dea, and many many other agencies that im too bored to list. Now you take it that all of these agencies must requalify at least once a year and thats a lot of rounds right there. not to mention full loadouts of every officer on a post or position requiring firearms. For instance the federal prison system. since every worker there is a correctional officer first and all of them have to go to the academy, and all of them have to requalify every year. Thats a LOT of bullets considering its the biggest law enforcement agency in the us.

So if you think that homeland security doesnt need a lot of bullets you are wrong. I dont think it has anything to do with civil unrest or zombies.

And they arent coming for our guns. How can I be sure? just consider the logistics. How many people would it take to do a door-to-door sweep of all americans at the same time? It would have to be at the same time or people would rise up and get ready.... right? Now what force is going to completely take over america? Dont tell me americans are going to do it. Thats just dumb.

More likely is that they will tax the hell out of bullets and firearms so that us working class folks cannot afford to shoot them. But even thats unlikely.

Just my opinion based on looking at the big picture.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back