Couple of Massachusetts LTC questions

Snatale42 is correct in stating that. You also are not allowed to carry at all with a LTC-B, which to me, makes the LTC-B useless.

Years ago, before towns started getting REALLY stupid, You didn't get LTC-A's with restrictions. You either got a LTC-A All Lawful Purposes, OR You got a LTC-B. After they redid the restrictions thats when that seemed to start.

My firearms instructor - a former state police officer - told us my wife and I) to use the term, "All lawful purposes". We did, and received unrestricted Class A licenses. I just want to confirm...this allows for concealed carry, right?

My firearms instructor - a former state police officer - told us my wife and I) to use the term, "All lawful purposes". We did, and received unrestricted Class A licenses. I just want to confirm...this allows for concealed carry, right?

Yes, Years ago the permits would actually say "All Lawful Purposes" on them. Many depts don't let you put that anymore. But either way as long as your permit (older one) says ALP or a newer one with Restrictions: None. Your good to conceal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back