contact with LEO's

Shawn Jarman

crzyjarmans
I have read multi post on law abiding citizens carring and having contact with LEO's, and for what I have seen, there are more possitive responces from LEO's than negitive, I myself have had this same outcome, on more than one occation, I know there are state's that "you must inform", and state's "no need to inform", Personally, I thinks it's best to inform, wethers you must or not, I have LEO's in my family, and can tell you that, If he stops you and you dont mention your firearm, He will be suspitious of your reasons?, It is also my opinion that, If you do inform, the officer would be less likely to be suspicious of you, not saying they wont have any suspicisions, LEO's need to be on there toe's at all time's, But?, IMO, Someone willing to inform the LEO that they are carring a firearm, will less likely use the firearm against the LEO, Again?, these this is just my opinion, and you are welcome to dis-agree, thanks for reading, stay safe

986khk_th.jpg

The OP is trying hard to make friends. His last post he told Navy that his posts were only to argue then blocked him. The one before that he had his posts deleted by an admin for accusing a site sponsor of fraud. Way to get a great reputation on the site.

The OP is trying hard to make friends. His last post he told Navy that his posts were only to argue then blocked him. The one before that he had his posts deleted by an admin for accusing a site sponsor of fraud. Way to get a great reputation on the site.

I never accused any one of fraud?, On that thread the op, was asking for someone If they knew Of that company, All I said is?, If i didnt know a company, and they would only acept cash before they delivered the product?, I would inquire about there buisness as well, to protect myself, My apologies if my statement was thought as accusing of fraud

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back