Concealed Carry License = Gun Confiscation ?

Nonsense.

You currently have the privilege of owning a gun. If they decide to cancel that privilege and come for your gun, just give it to them!

posted 4/1/2014

Yes sir, I promise! Right now I just have to find a class. I thought the local gun dealer/pawn shop/hardware store ( I live very rural) was holding classes, but they are not. The next step is to find a gun show since I have seen folks advertising CCW classes. I am blessed in that FL just upheld the stand your ground law! So at least I'm safe in that respect. :victory:

So, at least 3 of you guys hit my yacht's hold and everything I owned plunged into the abyss. It's almost like you Skippies planned the attack. I impounded one of your crushed boats in my hold, but the other made an entry and exit hole as big as an elephant. Thanks. I believe two boats made it through those holes. Gilligan waved as he went through the massive hole in my boat.

I managed to nab Ginger and Mary Anne, so my fishing expedition wasn't a total loss. They were happy to see me. I was happy too.

What's the deal with all this paranoia and fear with these people in our country? I haven't ever seen any news story or White House mandate that said, "Your guns will be our guns." Think about it, if gangbangers and hoodlums can have fully automatic weapons and no one is out there taking their guns away then just because you have a CC permit doesn't mean your guns are any more of a target than someone using them for illegal means.

Calm down and protect yourself against a possible murderer or other type of assailant because honestly you stand a better chance of being a victim than having Big Brother come in and relieve you of your weaponry.

What's the deal with all this paranoia and fear with these people in our country? I haven't ever seen any news story or White House mandate that said, "Your guns will be our guns." Think about it, if gangbangers and hoodlums can have fully automatic weapons and no one is out there taking their guns away then just because you have a CC permit doesn't mean your guns are any more of a target than someone using them for illegal means.

Calm down and protect yourself against a possible murderer or other type of assailant because honestly you stand a better chance of being a victim than having Big Brother come in and relieve you of your weaponry.

Interesting statement. The anti-gun crowd says you are paranoid for carrying a gun to protect yourself against a criminal. Not much difference than you saying we are paranoid for thinking we need to protect ourselves from the government.

Interesting statement. The anti-gun crowd says you are paranoid for carrying a gun to protect yourself against a criminal. Not much difference than you saying we are paranoid for thinking we need to protect ourselves from the government.

Seriously? Are you one of those yahoos who built a bunker or who hordes weapons and ammo claiming the fall of mankind is nigh? It's like no one can be in the middle anymore. You either have to be with us or against us. I've never seen this so-called country of ours so polarized because of one man. I'm a moderate leaning citizen. I'm conservative on some things and liberal on others. Gun rights and gun ownership I'm all for 100%. I love my guns, but do I think O-dips h i t is going to make sure I and others like me have no guns at all? Absolutely not. It would be political suicide. Think about it, he's a dyed in the wool Carolina Tarheels fan. He loves NC even our barbecue, so why would he sign into law a bill making it illegal to own guns or for that matter carry the ones you own concealed? He would have every southern, White Republican up his ass so fast. Like I said, not a smart move on his part.

In case you're wondering, I'm not a kook nor am I a political scientist, but I am a federal employee and I see our government in action every day. The media lies to you... They show you things that scare you into obedience thus causing paranoia. That's the whole point of what I wrote earlier. You can live here and not be paranoid.

I breathe free air and walk on free soil not because of the government or because some soldier died in some war before I was even born...I live free because I choose to. God gave me freedom.

AdamNC-100-Badass.jpg

Hmm....Never seen a middle-of-the-road, moderate, 100% badass before. Still haven't. The best a fence-sitter could ever be is a 50% badass. Those who believe in nothing, will fall for anything.

Seriously? Are you one of those yahoos who built a bunker or who hordes weapons and ammo claiming the fall of mankind is nigh?
In case you're wondering, I'm not a kook nor am I a political scientist, but I am a federal employee and I see our government in action every day. The media lies to you... They show you things that scare you into obedience thus causing paranoia. That's the whole point of what I wrote earlier. You can live here and not be paranoid.

I breathe free air and walk on free soil not because of the government or because some soldier died in some war before I was even born...I live free because I choose to. God gave me freedom.

I am not sure which is worse.....

Link Removed

or...

Link Removed

You seem to suffer from a little bit of both. How's that freedom working out for you in North Carolina where you have to get the government's permission just to buy a handgun?

Link Removed

Under North Carolina law, it is unlawful for any person, firm, or corporation to sell, give
away, transfer, purchase, or receive, at any place in the State, any pistol, unless the purchaser or
receiver has first obtained a license or permit to receive such a pistol by the sheriff of the county
where the purchaser or receiver resides, or the purchaser or receiver possesses a valid North
Carolina issued concealed carry permit.

I have no fear at all, the reason we have the constitution is to protect ourselves from tyranny, foreign or domestic, 2nd allows us to do this and I will.

Wow you did research and looked up a North Carolina law. I'm impressed. I didn't know people from Bama knew how to read.
Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back