CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm in. I'd like a super tuck deluxe in horse hide for a ruger SR9c, right handed please.
Great site everyone, I joined a while back, I just don't talk much:biggrin:
Thanks
Jim

What holster? I ordered a Ruger LC9 but it hasn't arrived yet. I have holsters for all my other guns, so whatever fits that is what I would like.

MiniTuck

I'd love a MiniTuck for my Kahr PM9. I haven't been able to carry it since I don't have a good holster. So winning a MiniTuck will give me an alternative to carrying my Sig P239 that I carry in a SuperTuck Deluxe.

I would love to be the recipient of an OHAI crossbreed holster for a 1911a1 government, then I would be able to utilize the new bedside holster setup.

holster giveaway

i really like the mini tuck for the LCP with laser guard,and if I do not win ,I will still buy one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crossbreed Holster Giveaway

I would choose the supertuck for an LCR for my wife who has just gotten into weapons and just received her CCW.

I would like the QwikClip, RH, horsehide for a Kimber 1911. The gun was a birthday present. I really like it and don't have a problem carrying it daily. I work for the Veterans Admin and I am not allowed to carry on campus or in any buildings. They even get tweaked when I leave my holster on. I wear my gun to work, take if off when I go into work and then put it back on when I leave again. I have to be careful putting the gun back on my belt to do it discreetly. I haven't found a paddle holster that I like. I have a SuperTuck for my XD9 that I use for carry. I want to find a quick on/off holster for the 1911. I would really like to give the QwikClip a try. If it wears as well as the ST, I will be a really happy camper.

Flip Arnold:dance3::dance3:

The Super Tuck is great!

Right-hand hand Super Tuck for my Ruger SR-9c. I already have a Super Tuck for my SP-101 and it's very nice.

Crossbreed Holster

Mine would be a Right Handed Super Tuck Deluxe w/Combat Cut & J-clips for 1911...

This looks very comfortable...leasantry:

I need the Supertuck Deluxe Leather for a Bersa Thunder 380 because it looks like a phenomanaly comfortable IWB Holster. Thanks for the giveaways, they're awesome!!!Link Removed

My choice of a free holster would be...
IWB Mag Carrier - Horse Hide Natural - 9mm/.40 cal GLOCK - Dual Mag
Link Removed

Why? Because it would match up well with my Current Carry rig which is a:
IWB Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe - right handed - Horse Hide Natural - Glock 19 :biggrin:

Best Holster EVER!

I have two Super Tuck Deluxe and love them. I work in the courts and often have to go back to my truck because I forgot I had the gun in my holster. However I don't have one for my S&W M&P .40! That's the one I would choose (or maybe a Super Tuck for the XD .40 for my wife!)

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email